• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Wait....did your suite just change into street clothing out of no were?!" Aqua said amazed as she slipped her shirt over her suit.

Destroying the bugs sent the spirits into the tears of the necklace in Erzas neck (hehe know I know what Ruby means lol)
"Yeah." He said. "It did."

(Yeah this Devon is pretty trained in all the magic. Though he is very inexperienced he is powerful, how much twilight princess do you know about?)
The spirit man looked around. "What happened to the bugs?" He asked.

"Yeah." He said. "It did."

(Yeah this Devon is pretty trained in all the magic. Though he is very inexperienced he is powerful, how much twilight princess do you know about?)
The spirit man looked around. "What happened to the bugs?" He asked.
"Wow....that is amazing! It's like my image inducer "she said amazed holding up her arm and pointing at the watch on her wrist. "But much cooler!"

(Oh so this Devon is more fully connected with the other magics?....Not really much but I don't mind looking into it if needed) "they were taken care off.." Erza said.

"Wow....that is amazing! It's like my image inducer "she said amazed holding up her arm and pointing at the watch on her wrist. "But much cooler!"

(Oh so this Devon is more fully connected with the other magics?....Not really much but I don't mind looking into it if needed) "they were taken care off.." Erza said.
"It is really cool. THis suit is gonna come in real handy. If I can integrate my AI system into it Cisco and I may not need to make a nanotech suit." He said.

The man could not see or hear them. "Lets go." Devon said. "He can't see us."

"It is really cool. THis suit is gonna come in real handy. If I can integrate my AI system into it Cisco and I may not need to make a nanotech suit." He said.

The man could not see or hear them. "Lets go." Devon said. "He can't see us."
"If you could this suite would be beyond amazing from any other suite I seen before" Aqu said now changed into her street clothing

"Right..." Erza said looking at the man before following Devon

"If you could this suite would be beyond amazing from any other suite I seen before" Aqu said now changed into her street clothing

"Right..." Erza said looking at the man before following Devon
They walked over to the Taco stand and Peter ordered a taco with chicken and steak.

Devon stopped as they approached a cave. Normally it would have looked pitch black but in the real of twilight everything was lit up wit dim light. "We're gonna have to go through this cave." He said yawning. "And maybe rest in there too. We've been walking all day."

They walked over to the Taco stand and Peter ordered a taco with chicken and steak.

Devon stopped as they approached a cave. Normally it would have looked pitch black but in the real of twilight everything was lit up wit dim light. "We're gonna have to go through this cave." He said yawning. "And maybe rest in there too. We've been walking all day."
Aqua just got a steak one for herself.

"A moment to rest might be for the best, we will be useless in a fight if tired" Erza agrees with the plan of going unto the cave and taking a rest as well

Aqua just got a steak one for herself.

"A moment to rest might be for the best, we will be useless in a fight if tired" Erza agrees with the plan of going unto the cave and taking a rest as well
They sat on a bench to eat.

Once in the cave they found a farily open spot to set up camp. Devon created several large spiders to act as guards.

They sat on a bench to eat.

Once in the cave they found a farily open spot to set up camp. Devon created several large spiders to act as guards.
Aqua sat cross legged, people watching as she ate.

Once the camp was set up Erza took a seat close distance to the spiders watching out to the distance.

Aqua sat cross legged, people watching as she ate.

Once the camp was set up Erza took a seat close distance to the spiders watching out to the distance.
"So any ideas on how we can deal with someone as fast as the flash?" He asked. (Soon they will be able to operate publicly. Next episode is revenge of the rogues)

Devon helped Link sit down without falling.

"So any ideas on how we can deal with someone as fast as the flash?" He asked. (Soon they will be able to operate publicly. Next episode is revenge of the rogues)

Devon helped Link sit down without falling.
(Oooh no more sneaky sneak)
"I thought we were going to try that force field thing you guys came up with?.." she replied.

Erza looked over at Devon helping Link before looking back out towards the entrance of the cave. She really hope what they were doing would end up helping Link

(Oooh no more sneaky sneak)
"I thought we were going to try that force field thing you guys came up with?.." she replied.

Erza looked over at Devon helping Link before looking back out towards the entrance of the cave. She really hope what they were doing would end up helping Link
"We'd need to bait him somehow." Peter said.

"This is going to be a longer journey." He said.

"Well there has to be something that yellow Flash wants...if we can figure that out we could use it as bait..."she said

"That is alright" Erza replied,
Peter nodded as he finished his taco. "Well let's head to star labs." He said.

"For more reasons than one I'm guessing.' he looked at Link. "We will have to backtrack when I'm healed." Link said

Peter nodded as he finished his taco. "Well let's head to star labs." He said.

"For more reasons than one I'm guessing.' he looked at Link. "We will have to backtrack when I'm healed." Link said
"Okaies" Aqua said with a smile quickly finishing her taco.

"I know that we will, but that's fine" she added

They went to star labs where Barry told them about the tachyon prototype.

Devon laid down on a cot he constructed.
"So you think if he is after that prototype,....do you think that Mercury labs would let up barrow it?" Aqua asked

Erza sat down cross-legged and looked out to the cave opening, they did have the spiders but Erza wanted to keep watch as well

"So you think if he is after that prototype,....do you think that Mercury labs would let up barrow it?" Aqua asked

Erza sat down cross-legged and looked out to the cave opening, they did have the spiders but Erza wanted to keep watch as well
"We'll have to convince them to let us." Peter said.

"Get some sleep Titania." He said calling Hy her real name. "I mean... Erza. Sorry I always preferred calling you by your real name."

"We'll have to convince them to let us." Peter said.

"Get some sleep Titania." He said calling Hy her real name. "I mean... Erza. Sorry I always preferred calling you by your real name."
"well seeing that Mercury labs had a brake in and nothing was stolen....they would need more security and the police help. You and Barry work for CCPD, whoever is in charge of Mercury labs, maybe you guys can see about talking to them. them letting us borrow the tachyon prototype might be the key to catching their baddie from trying to break in once again." Aqua said

Erza looked over to Devon (it's devon right?) as he used her name and then looked away "its fine....I am fine I want to keep watch for a bit..."

"well seeing that Mercury labs had a brake in and nothing was stolen....they would need more security and the police help. You and Barry work for CCPD, whoever is in charge of Mercury labs, maybe you guys can see about talking to them. them letting us borrow the tachyon prototype might be the key to catching their baddie from trying to break in once again." Aqua said

Erza looked over to Devon (it's devon right?) as he used her name and then looked away "its fine....I am fine I want to keep watch for a bit..."
Peter looked at the others in the lab. "Whaddya think Joe? Should we ask to use it as bait?"

He looked at her and then at Link who had fallen asleep. "Does he know how you feel?" He asked.

Peter looked at the others in the lab. "Whaddya think Joe? Should we ask to use it as bait?"

He looked at her and then at Link who had fallen asleep. "Does he know how you feel?" He asked.
Joe thinks for a bit "if you think that will really work...." he said rubbing the back of his neck "but don't you think trying to mess with this yellow Flash just bring to many problems to us all?" Joe says

Erza doesn't reply for a bit, looking back at Link who was fast asleep "no..." She replied without thinking, she bites her lips and looks away back at the cave entrance. "it's alright...if he doesn't even know..." she replied

Joe thinks for a bit "if you think that will really work...." he said rubbing the back of his neck "but don't you think trying to mess with this yellow Flash just bring to many problems to us all?" Joe says

Erza doesn't reply for a bit, looking back at Link who was fast asleep "no..." She replied without thinking, she bites her lips and looks away back at the cave entrance. "it's alright...if he doesn't even know..." she replied
"Joe. This guy is how we prove that Barry's dad is innocent. We catch him and Barry's witness statement becomes a lot less delusion and a lot more credible." Peter said.

"You should tell him." He said. "I didn't say this in front of him because if I did I was afraid it make him panic. But he's dying."

"Joe. This guy is how we prove that Barry's dad is innocent. We catch him and Barry's witness statement becomes a lot less delusion and a lot more credible." Peter said.

"You should tell him." He said. "I didn't say this in front of him because if I did I was afraid it make him panic. But he's dying."
"I know catching him will prove Barry's dad his inosience.....but this guy is extremely dangerous. What if we fail in capturing this guy....we are playing a very dangerous game..." Joe said fearing for his daughters safety over all and the others. He had seen what had happened to Peter. Peter and Barry if caught can heal fairly quickly what if anyone else becomes this man's target.

Erza heart stoped when Devon mentioned that Link was dieing. How could he, he was getting better...they were helping him. She close her eyes as tears from her real eye rolled down her cheek. "Then what is there a purpose of him knowing how I feel...he has already have to much on his mind...a confession of feeling is that last thing he cares about or should worry about..."

"I know catching him will prove Barry's dad his inosience.....but this guy is extremely dangerous. What if we fail in capturing this guy....we are playing a very dangerous game..." Joe said fearing for his daughters safety over all and the others. He had seen what had happened to Peter. Peter and Barry if caught can heal fairly quickly what if anyone else becomes this man's target.

Erza heart stoped when Devon mentioned that Link was dieing. How could he, he was getting better...they were helping him. She close her eyes as tears from her real eye rolled down her cheek. "Then what is there a purpose of him knowing how I feel...he has already have to much on his mind...a confession of feeling is that last thing he cares about or should worry about..."
"You're right." Peter said. "It would make a target out of everyone involved." He looked at Joe. "Which is why you won't be." He looked at Barry. "Either of you."

"His... Whatever it is is spreading up his body. Soon enough it'll reach something important. Which is why we have to get him to that doctor as soon as possible. But I think if he does fail, he should die knowing how you feel."

"You're right." Peter said. "It would make a target out of everyone involved." He looked at Joe. "Which is why you won't be." He looked at Barry. "Either of you."

"His... Whatever it is is spreading up his body. Soon enough it'll reach something important. Which is why we have to get him to that doctor as soon as possible. But I think if he does fail, he should die knowing how you feel."
"I would not want to be a target but, someone has to help build the forcefield..."Cisco spoke up " but why leave Barry out of this...dude is as fast as this evil Flash....won't it be best he is out there helping to stop him.."

"And we will get him to that doctor ...we just have to..." she said reaching up and wiping the tears from her cheek. "Why is it you want me to tell him...?" Erza asked turning to Devon

"I would not want to be a target but, someone has to help build the forcefield..."Cisco spoke up " but why leave Barry out of this...dude is as fast as this evil Flash....won't it be best he is out there helping to stop him.."

"And we will get him to that doctor ...we just have to..." she said reaching up and wiping the tears from her cheek. "Why is it you want me to tell him...?" Erza asked turning to Devon
"Because. I'm okay with us making targets of ourselves. But Joe is right. Him and Barry make a target out of Iris." Peter said. "No." Barry said. "No I don't care what you think I'm not sitting this out."

"Because. I had a girl I loved once. Before magic. Before powers. Before the universes. And I never told her. She died thinking that I only cared for her as a friend. It was the biggest regret I have. I mean I'm sure I'll have worse ones eventually I'm only 15. But still."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back