• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua was in shock he knew who they were, hero and real name likewise. What surprised her more was the mention of her name and her hero name. She wasn't known much in this world like Barry and Peter were in Iris's blog. "well...we have to....he knows who we are" Aqua said looking back at Harrison as she goes to press the button that unclosed the front entrance.

"as thrilling as it sounds Ben..you know ill just get in the way," Mira said feeling unsure
"Hi. I'm Yu. Oh right explanations. Um... Well I don't know how I know who you are. I just... Do. See I woke up not long ago. My world is dead and gone. Sucks to suck. Not the point. I woke up knowing who you guys were instinctively." He said. "Anywho. I thought we could help each other out. See I'm a photographer. But not like, a regular photographer.... More like... Uh... Just watch." He turned his camera to the second setting and took a picture of Aquamarie. Suddenly his brown hair grew longer and became a set of brown tentacles. "I'm a freelance photographer... But I also can take pictures to gain powers."

"You don't even have to do anything. Come on."

"Hi. I'm Yu. Oh right explanations. Um... Well I don't know how I know who you are. I just... Do. See I woke up not long ago. My world is dead and gone. Sucks to suck. Not the point. I woke up knowing who you guys were instinctively." He said. "Anywho. I thought we could help each other out. See I'm a photographer. But not like, a regular photographer.... More like... Uh... Just watch." He turned his camera to the second setting and took a picture of Aquamarie. Suddenly his brown hair grew longer and became a set of brown tentacles. "I'm a freelance photographer... But I also can take pictures to gain powers."

"You don't even have to do anything. Come on."
Aqua stood there with the others listening to Yu explain himself. She smiled placing out a peace sign as Yu took a picture of her. "oh wow!" Aqua said walking over to Yu to get a closer look. "they are just like mine!" she said she said with a giggle seeing the tentacles on his head like hers. "this is amazing...So then do you end up with a complete copy of our abilities?" she asked

"woh....creepy..." Cisco commented seeing Yu's hair turn into tentacles

"Oh fine if your sure....but I'm only coming to make sure everyone stays out of trouble." Mira added

Aqua stood there with the others listening to Yu explain himself. She smiled placing out a peace sign as Yu took a picture of her. "oh wow!" Aqua said walking over to Yu to get a closer look. "they are just like mine!" she said she said with a giggle seeing the tentacles on his head like hers. "this is amazing...So then do you end up with a complete copy of our abilities?" she asked

"woh....creepy..." Cisco commented seeing Yu's hair turn into tentacles

"Oh fine if your sure....but I'm only coming to make sure everyone stays out of trouble." Mira added
"Sort of." He said. "If the subject is a person that has powers. Then yes exactly. But... how do I put it." He walked over to a computer and took a picture of it. His hair returned to normal and stood up straight. "My brain is now connected to the internet and to your fancy pantsy satellite." He said.

Ben took them all to Goku's world at capsule corp. (Wanna playh Vegeta. Have you seen any dragonball I forget?)

"Sort of." He said. "If the subject is a person that has powers. Then yes exactly. But... how do I put it." He walked over to a computer and took a picture of it. His hair returned to normal and stood up straight. "My brain is now connected to the internet and to your fancy pantsy satellite." He said.

Ben took them all to Goku's world at capsule corp. (Wanna playh Vegeta. Have you seen any dragonball I forget?)
Aqua watched "Wow....impressive.." she said looking at the camera and then back at Yu. Aqua always found a fascinating learning about others quirks. "So then could you find our bodies? Cisco recently updated the computers with facial recognition" she asked

All those that left with Ben were unsure what to expect they knew they were out there to help a friend.
(I don't know if I could play him....Well yes but not really, I was never into it... more of a sailor scout girl XD. But I have a ton of boy cousins so I would end up watching a few episodes of Dragon ball with them.so I know of Dragonball along with some references to the show and the fighting)

Aqua watched "Wow....impressive.." she said looking at the camera and then back at Yu. Aqua always found a fascinating learning about others quirks. "So then could you find our bodies? Cisco recently updated the computers with facial recognition" she asked

All those that left with Ben were unsure what to expect they knew they were out there to help a friend.
(I don't know if I could play him....Well yes but not really, I was never into it... more of a sailor scout girl XD. But I have a ton of boy cousins so I would end up watching a few episodes of Dragon ball with them.so I know of Dragonball along with some references to the show and the fighting)
(I got it then) He closed his eyes. "The guy your looking for is at a warehouse on the coast." He said.

Ben walked right into the Capsule Corps building.

(I got it then) He closed his eyes. "The guy your looking for is at a warehouse on the coast." He said.

Ben walked right into the Capsule Corps building.
"We should get going then" she looked back at Peter and Barry.

The others unsure were to go they just followed

"We should get going then" she looked back at Peter and Barry.

The others unsure were to go they just followed
"Take me with." Yu said.

There were people working all over. Some of the girls were giving Ben second looks. He had been here before he had caught their eyes then. He had their eyes now.

"Take me with." Yu said.

There were people working all over. Some of the girls were giving Ben second looks. He had been here before he had caught their eyes then. He had their eyes now.
"That's their call" Aqua said gesturing towards Barry and Peter.

Mirajane walked along with her brother. Without noticing she found herself frowning and glaring at the girls that looked Ben's way.

"That's their call" Aqua said gesturing towards Barry and Peter.

Mirajane walked along with her brother. Without noticing she found herself frowning and glaring at the girls that looked Ben's way.
"I can help you fight... Plus I could get some epic pix." He said. Peter shrugged. "Why not?"

Elfman looked at her. "Mira. You're glaring."

"I can help you fight... Plus I could get some epic pix." He said. Peter shrugged. "Why not?"

Elfman looked at her. "Mira. You're glaring."
"The more help the better" Aqua said with a smile

"What?....I am not....im I?.....the lightning in here is just hurting my eyes a bit. She replied

"The more help the better" Aqua said with a smile

"What?....I am not....im I?.....the lightning in here is just hurting my eyes a bit. She replied
Barry went to grab him. "Hey I can get there myself." Yu said as he snapped a photo of Barry.

"Ah Ben." Someone said. An attractive woman with blue hair approached them.

Barry went to grab him. "Hey I can get there myself." Yu said as he snapped a photo of Barry.

"Ah Ben." Someone said. An attractive woman with blue hair approached them.
"Wait before you run off" Cisco said with a chuckle "so you can keep in touch with everyone" He said giving him the ear piece

Hearing Ben's name being called Mira's attention went off Elfmen and back over to Ben and looking over the wonnj,

"Wait before you run off" Cisco said with a chuckle "so you can keep in touch with everyone" He said giving him the ear piece

Hearing Ben's name being called Mira's attention went off Elfmen and back over to Ben and looking over the wonnj,
He looked at it. "Nah." He said.

"Bulma. Can we have the dragon radar?" He asked

He looked at it. "Nah." He said.

"Bulma. Can we have the dragon radar?" He asked
"Oh...okay..." he said taking a bit of offense he didn't want his tec but shrugged it off.

"We should go " Aqua said ready to capture this guy and put a stop to his whamming

"Oh...okay..." he said taking a bit of offense he didn't want his tec but shrugged it off.

"We should go " Aqua said ready to capture this guy and put a stop to his whamming
They all sped off.

Ben shook Bulma's hand as she gave him the radar. Many of the first still stared at Ben

They all sped off.

Ben shook Bulma's hand as she gave him the radar. Many of the first still stared at Ben
They quickly reached the warehouse on the coast. Aqua checked her goggles making sure they were secured before they made their way in.

The others just waited talking amongst eachother unsure what this place really was.

They quickly reached the warehouse on the coast. Aqua checked her goggles making sure they were secured before they made their way in.

The others just waited talking amongst eachother unsure what this place really was.
It was empty. "No one ever gets out of my power that easy." Someone said in the darkness.

"Alright guys let's go." Ben said

It was empty. "No one ever gets out of my power that easy." Someone said in the darkness.

"Alright guys let's go." Ben said
Aqua indeed found it creepy when she heard the voice amongst the darkness. But she kept on her toes as everyone had sparsed out a bit to cover more ground and scope out the warehouse.

They followed Ben "what we need to help Pinto isn't here?" Juvia asked as they left.

Aqua indeed found it creepy when she heard the voice amongst the darkness. But she kept on her toes as everyone had sparsed out a bit to cover more ground and scope out the warehouse.

They followed Ben "what we need to help Pinto isn't here?" Juvia asked as they left.
Yu looked around. There was no one around but clearly the place had been rummged through. "This is great stuff." He said taking a photo of a broken crate on his first setting.

"The dragonballs are all over this world. There's seven of them. When brought together they can be used to grant a perfect wish."

Yu looked around. There was no one around but clearly the place had been rummged through. "This is great stuff." He said taking a photo of a broken crate on his first setting.

"The dragonballs are all over this world. There's seven of them. When brought together they can be used to grant a perfect wish."
Aqua carefully made her way through, looking around at the mess. Looking over towards Yu's direction as he took pictures.

"Juvia...I understand...we must not fail" Juvia nodded very determined to not give up on this quest she had to get Pinto, her love back.

"This will be some quest....the items you retrieved here? Will this help us locate the dragonballs?" Erza asked as they left

Aqua carefully made her way through, looking around at the mess. Looking over towards Yu's direction as he took pictures.

"Juvia...I understand...we must not fail" Juvia nodded very determined to not give up on this quest she had to get Pinto, her love back.

"This will be some quest....the items you retrieved here? Will this help us locate the dragonballs?" Erza asked as they left
(Imagine if Yu took a photo of an infinity stone...) "This'll be great for the news companies." He said.

"Yes." Ben said. "It's a dragon radar it'll help us locate them. They give off a specific energy and... Oh boy." He asked. A man was marching up to him. He wore a strange armor with blue jumpsuit underneath. And he had a frown.

(Imagine if Yu took a photo of an infinity stone...) "This'll be great for the news companies." He said.

"Yes." Ben said. "It's a dragon radar it'll help us locate them. They give off a specific energy and... Oh boy." He asked. A man was marching up to him. He wore a strange armor with blue jumpsuit underneath. And he had a frown.
(Oh the possibilities O-O)
"Spidy...Flash have either of you located Roy?...its just broken crates and a ran sacked area on our end..." she said talking into their communicators.

"I see, very handy..." Erza replied they at least would have something to help them out on the quest. She turned her attention to the man walking over to them. He was focused on Ben and looked to be in a bad mood.

(Oh the possibilities O-O)
"Spidy...Flash have either of you located Roy?...its just broken crates and a ran sacked area on our end..." she said talking into their communicators.

"I see, very handy..." Erza replied they at least would have something to help them out on the quest. She turned her attention to the man walking over to them. He was focused on Ben and looked to be in a bad mood.
"I'm looking right at him. My suit's got his thermal signature." Peter said

"Tennyson." He said. "Vegeta." Ben said. "What are you doing here?" He demanded. "Need the Dragonballs." Ben answered

"I'm looking right at him. My suit's got his thermal signature." Peter said

"Tennyson." He said. "Vegeta." Ben said. "What are you doing here?" He demanded. "Need the Dragonballs." Ben answered
"just be careful me and Yu will head over" she said before looking over to Yu who was taking pictures "Yu Spidy for our badie lets go" she said quickly making her way to the other side of the warehouse.

Erza focsed her sight on Vegeta unsure of what to make of this guy

"just be careful me and Yu will head over" she said before looking over to Yu who was taking pictures "Yu Spidy for our badie lets go" she said quickly making her way to the other side of the warehouse.

Erza focsed her sight on Vegeta unsure of what to make of this guy
"Right." He whispered desummoning his camera.

"Hmph!" He said. He looked at him. "I see you've found other people. More earthlings I expect?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back