• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I know...I know sorry...." Cisco said letting out a cough calming down his earge to laugh.

"Peter! Oh thank goodness you were able to restrain her....are you two okay?" Caitlin asked walking over
"No idea." He said taking off his mask and setting her down. He pulled off her goggles and her mask. Her lip was bloodied from the battle. Peter felt horrible for that.

"No idea." He said taking off his mask and setting her down. He pulled off her goggles and her mask. Her lip was bloodied from the battle. Peter felt horrible for that.
Aqua's eyes were firiry red as she angrily glared at them.

"Oh...dear...you two should put up a fight didn't you.." Caitlin said looking at the state of the both. As she gathered her medical kit to treat them. "Oh wow...Aqua your blood is how I hypothesized...its blue!" Caitlin said reaching over to clean up her lip. To which she quickly recoiled her hand as Aqua went to bite her. "...maybe I should wait until your back to normal.." she said looking before looking over at Peter. "You alright?...let's get you cleaned up"

Aqua's eyes were firiry red as she angrily glared at them.

"Oh...dear...you two should put up a fight didn't you.." Caitlin said looking at the state of the both. As she gathered her medical kit to treat them. "Oh wow...Aqua your blood is how I hypothesized...its blue!" Caitlin said reaching over to clean up her lip. To which she quickly recoiled her hand as Aqua went to bite her. "...maybe I should wait until your back to normal.." she said looking before looking over at Peter. "You alright?...let's get you cleaned up"
He had cuts and scrapes all over his face. It was clear that he had taken more damage in that fight despite being the victor.

He had cuts and scrapes all over his face. It was clear that he had taken more damage in that fight despite being the victor.
Caitlin tened to the cuts and scrapes, she knew he healed quickly as did Barry. But she always tended to their would as they could still get an infection. She could tell they fought eachother for a while. "Did not expect to see you this beat up.....I am not discounting that Aqua can't fight....it just....you were holding back weren't you?..." she asked dabbing the swab with ointment on his cuts.

Caitlin tened to the cuts and scrapes, she knew he healed quickly as did Barry. But she always tended to their would as they could still get an infection. She could tell they fought eachother for a while. "Did not expect to see you this beat up.....I am not discounting that Aqua can't fight....it just....you were holding back weren't you?..." she asked dabbing the swab with ointment on his cuts.
"No way I could go full power against her." He said.

"No way I could go full power against her." He said.
That is very noble of you Peter, I'm sorry you had to fight against Aqua...." she said really noticing the expression on Peter's face and the way he looked at Aqua. "Dont worry we will get her back to normal" she added

That is very noble of you Peter, I'm sorry you had to fight against Aqua...." she said really noticing the expression on Peter's face and the way he looked at Aqua. "Dont worry we will get her back to normal" she added
'Ot's not that noble." He said.

"No." He said. "Nothing serious anyway."
"woh those eyes...scary" Cisco said looking at the red glowing eyes of Aqua as he rolled the device in front of Aqua "all alright here goes nothing," he said flipping the switch and bright glowing light on the device turned on, flinching quickly a sequence of different colors.

Aqua sat their eyes wide open as the bright lights flashed their sequence of colors in front of her. She looked down as she winced and groan closing her eyes as she went back to normal.

"woh those eyes...scary" Cisco said looking at the red glowing eyes of Aqua as he rolled the device in front of Aqua "all alright here goes nothing," he said flipping the switch and bright glowing light on the device turned on, flinching quickly a sequence of different colors.

Aqua sat their eyes wide open as the bright lights flashed their sequence of colors in front of her. She looked down as she winced and groan closing her eyes as she went back to normal.
Peter was in the showers at the lab. He had no idea what was going on right now.

Peter was in the showers at the lab. He had no idea what was going on right now.
"oh...ow...my head..." she groans blinking a few times. "what happened?..." she whispers as she goes to move her arms to rub her eyes she notices her arms are tied behind her back, then notices she can't really move her body as she is completely restrained. As her vision returns after being flashed by bright lights, she is met with Cisco and Caitlin staring at her. Confused she starts to freak out a bit before either Caitlin or Cisco could say anything, instinctively trying to get away she falls out of the chair, camouflaging as she fell to the ground all that could be seen were the webbing holding her.
(I would say Aqua has had a few nightmares mostly let's say brought out by a scary movie she watched by herself one night and mixed in with the fear of tests being done to her because she has physical differences mix in with the confusion of waking up unsure how she got to STAR labs, tied up and getting up from being whammed)

"oh...ow...my head..." she groans blinking a few times. "what happened?..." she whispers as she goes to move her arms to rub her eyes she notices her arms are tied behind her back, then notices she can't really move her body as she is completely restrained. As her vision returns after being flashed by bright lights, she is met with Cisco and Caitlin staring at her. Confused she starts to freak out a bit before either Caitlin or Cisco could say anything, instinctively trying to get away she falls out of the chair, camouflaging as she fell to the ground all that could be seen were the webbing holding her.
(I would say Aqua has had a few nightmares mostly let's say brought out by a scary movie she watched by herself one night and mixed in with the fear of tests being done to her because she has physical differences mix in with the confusion of waking up unsure how she got to STAR labs, tied up and getting up from being whammed)
(No prob) Peter got out of the shower and got dressed.

Ben was looking at Laxus. "Enough us enough Laxus... Stop this." He said

(No prob) Peter got out of the shower and got dressed.

Ben was looking at Laxus. "Enough us enough Laxus... Stop this." He said
Cisco turned off the machine and went to get Peter "dude I think it worked!"
Catlin stayed with Aqua trying to calm her down

"that's right enough of this playing around, you are going down like everyone in that guild...thanks to that old geezer Fairy Tail is nothing but a joke now!" Laxus said lighting come out and around his sending stick after strick of lighting at Ben as he spoke "...All I'm trying to do is make things right! When I become the master my name will strike fear into people's hearts!" he said with both a crazed smile and look in his eyes

Cisco turned off the machine and went to get Peter "dude I think it worked!"
Catlin stayed with Aqua trying to calm her down

"that's right enough of this playing around, you are going down like everyone in that guild...thanks to that old geezer Fairy Tail is nothing but a joke now!" Laxus said lighting come out and around his sending stick after strick of lighting at Ben as he spoke "...All I'm trying to do is make things right! When I become the master my name will strike fear into people's hearts!" he said with both a crazed smile and look in his eyes
Peter went over to them all.

"That's it!" Ben transformed into Diamond head but made no effort to call out the name as he normally did. He was pissed beyond belief. Laxus next attack would just bounce off of him. So would the next. And the next. "I don't know what happened to make you so callous towards your own guild mates." He turned his hand into a ball and smacked Laxus in the jaw with it. "I don't know what made you decide that Fairy Tail is weak." He hit him in the stomach. "I don't know what made you so angry and resentful. And at this point I honestly don't give a damn." He said still eerily calm. He grabbed Laxus by the neck held him up. Not enough to choke him just enough to push him against the wall and created diamond cufflinks to keep him stuck to the wall. "But this guild and this symbol mean more than you seem to be able to comprehend." Diamondhead pointed to the symbol on his shoulder, rather than being a colored mark like with most of his aliens it seemed as if the symbol was carved into his very diamond skin.

Peter went over to them all.

"That's it!" Ben transformed into Diamond head but made no effort to call out the name as he normally did. He was pissed beyond belief. Laxus next attack would just bounce off of him. So would the next. And the next. "I don't know what happened to make you so callous towards your own guild mates." He turned his hand into a ball and smacked Laxus in the jaw with it. "I don't know what made you decide that Fairy Tail is weak." He hit him in the stomach. "I don't know what made you so angry and resentful. And at this point I honestly don't give a damn." He said still eerily calm. He grabbed Laxus by the neck held him up. Not enough to choke him just enough to push him against the wall and created diamond cufflinks to keep him stuck to the wall. "But this guild and this symbol mean more than you seem to be able to comprehend." Diamondhead pointed to the symbol on his shoulder, rather than being a colored mark like with most of his aliens it seemed as if the symbol was carved into his very diamond skin.
Aqua was propped up on the ground, Catlin had managed to calm her down and fill her into what happened as far as what she knew. Telling her that Peter could fill in the rest. Aqua just sat there with her head down wanting to run away but could not due so to being tied up.

No matter what attack Laxus threw at Ben it would just bounce off and would anger Laxus. Before he could try his larges killer attack on him Ben took him by surprise. Every punch hit him hard, now he was pinned to the wall. Laxus stared at the symbol of fairy tail carved into the diamond skin before passing out.

Aqua was propped up on the ground, Catlin had managed to calm her down and fill her into what happened as far as what she knew. Telling her that Peter could fill in the rest. Aqua just sat there with her head down wanting to run away but could not due so to being tied up.

No matter what attack Laxus threw at Ben it would just bounce off and would anger Laxus. Before he could try his larges killer attack on him Ben took him by surprise. Every punch hit him hard, now he was pinned to the wall. Laxus stared at the symbol of fairy tail carved into the diamond skin before passing out.
Peter sighed and explained what had happened as he carefully applied a mixture to dissolve his webs faster.

Diamondhead watched him fall unconscious. He released the binds and picked up Laxus walking back to fairy tail not once transforming back to normal. Once back he threw Laxus in front of Makarov. "He's your grandson. Deal with him so the plumbers don't make me do it." He said. He walked over to where everyone was staring at Pinto's dead body.

Peter sighed and explained what had happened as he carefully applied a mixture to dissolve his webs faster.

Diamondhead watched him fall unconscious. He released the binds and picked up Laxus walking back to fairy tail not once transforming back to normal. Once back he threw Laxus in front of Makarov. "He's your grandson. Deal with him so the plumbers don't make me do it." He said. He walked over to where everyone was staring at Pinto's dead body.
Caitlin and Cisco left to give them some room. Aqua listed but did not say a word as Peter explained. She gently rubbed her arms as they were freed, her whole body ached and hurt. She could not believe what had happened and she felt beyond horrible "Im sorry..." she whispered tears rolling down her cheeks as she kept her head down. She wanted to run as she waited for the webbing to completely dissolved and set her free. she couldn't look at Peter from the utter shame she was feeling.

Juvia rushed over to Ben looking at him with tear stained cheeks, trying her best to keep it together "Ben,...link said you might be able to help Pinto"

Caitlin and Cisco left to give them some room. Aqua listed but did not say a word as Peter explained. She gently rubbed her arms as they were freed, her whole body ached and hurt. She could not believe what had happened and she felt beyond horrible "Im sorry..." she whispered tears rolling down her cheeks as she kept her head down. She wanted to run as she waited for the webbing to completely dissolved and set her free. she couldn't look at Peter from the utter shame she was feeling.

Juvia rushed over to Ben looking at him with tear stained cheeks, trying her best to keep it together "Ben,...link said you might be able to help Pinto"
"Aqua..." He said. "You know that you can't be blamed. This guy's powers. They'd make any of us go crazy."

Diamondhead looked at her and turned back to normal. "Pinto? What happened to-" He saw Pinto on the ground. He looked over at Laxus. "You..." He said. "Forget what I said earlier. I'm calling the plumbers." He said. (No redemption arc for Laxus. He did kill someone this time)

"Aqua..." He said. "You know that you can't be blamed. This guy's powers. They'd make any of us go crazy."

Diamondhead looked at her and turned back to normal. "Pinto? What happened to-" He saw Pinto on the ground. He looked over at Laxus. "You..." He said. "Forget what I said earlier. I'm calling the plumbers." He said. (No redemption arc for Laxus. He did kill someone this time)
"but I attacked you, I...I hurt you..." she could not help it and started to cry "All I can do is blame myself, it's unforgivable" her high emotions causing her to faze in and out of her comafalage. "I just can't I'm sorry," she said running out of the room

(oh no, bye bye Laxus)
Laxus was coming out of his unconscious, all of Laxus plans had not turned out as he hoped. For some reason, he really didn't know those he had called his guildmates. A part of him never fully thought someone would have one of their own gone and take out the thunder dome on their own. He had believed they would have just surrendered. He now looked over at Ben who was still in his Diamondhead transformation, scared to what would happened to him.

"but I attacked you, I...I hurt you..." she could not help it and started to cry "All I can do is blame myself, it's unforgivable" her high emotions causing her to faze in and out of her comafalage. "I just can't I'm sorry," she said running out of the room

(oh no, bye bye Laxus)
Laxus was coming out of his unconscious, all of Laxus plans had not turned out as he hoped. For some reason, he really didn't know those he had called his guildmates. A part of him never fully thought someone would have one of their own gone and take out the thunder dome on their own. He had believed they would have just surrendered. He now looked over at Ben who was still in his Diamondhead transformation, scared to what would happened to him.
"Aqua!" He ran after her. He was faster than her and quickly caught her and pulled her into a very tight hug. "Aqua... Stop. You gave me minor injuries at worst. You wanna be a pro right?" He asked. "If you wanna make it up to me than you need to pull yourself together and stop blaming yourself.

"Look over there." He pointed at Pinto. "That is your fault. That is the result of your senseless quest. A dead body. I've called the authorities. They're going through the proper channels and you're going to jail." He said . (Or maybe he will get one. He just has to break out of jail first (

"Aqua!" He ran after her. He was faster than her and quickly caught her and pulled her into a very tight hug. "Aqua... Stop. You gave me minor injuries at worst. You wanna be a pro right?" He asked. "If you wanna make it up to me than you need to pull yourself together and stop blaming yourself.

"Look over there." He pointed at Pinto. "That is your fault. That is the result of your senseless quest. A dead body. I've called the authorities. They're going through the proper channels and you're going to jail." He said . (Or maybe he will get one. He just has to break out of jail first (
Just as she was about to step outside Peter grabbed her and pulled her into a very tight hug. She was hesitant at first something she never was when it came to hugging Peter. But she wrapped her arms around his waist and held on to him tightly, burying her face into his chest trying her best to calm herself. She gently nodded her face still buried into his chest as she held tightly to him, yes of course she wanted to be a Pro. Besides wanting to be like her family and be a great hero, she really wanted to be out there helping and bringing hope to everyone.

"What?!...but that isn't my fault that idiot went and took on the Thunderdome very knowing it would kill him.... come on old man you can let them take me away" Laxus said turning to Makarov (well I guess we will see)

Just as she was about to step outside Peter grabbed her and pulled her into a very tight hug. She was hesitant at first something she never was when it came to hugging Peter. But she wrapped her arms around his waist and held on to him tightly, burying her face into his chest trying her best to calm herself. She gently nodded her face still buried into his chest as she held tightly to him, yes of course she wanted to be a Pro. Besides wanting to be like her family and be a great hero, she really wanted to be out there helping and bringing hope to everyone.

"What?!...but that isn't my fault that idiot went and took on the Thunderdome very knowing it would kill him.... come on old man you can let them take me away" Laxus said turning to Makarov (well I guess we will see)
"Then stop this routine. It's not your fault. You were whammied. And the guy who whammied you could still whammy someone else." He said.

Makarov just looked at him sternly. "Laxus... I'm sorry to say Ben is right... Pinto would never have done that if not for your actions. You are no longer a member of the Fairy Tail Guild..."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back