• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Colors... What about colors. If you flash the right combination of colors at the right intensity maybe it can.... Whoa." He looked around. "This is new. She's never done this before."
"Oh brilliant Peter! Yes I think your right the usage of the right colors can cause a change in emotions.....you alright?..." Caitlin questioned as Peter stoped mid conversation

"Oh brilliant Peter! Yes I think your right the usage of the right colors can cause a change in emotions.....you alright?..." Caitlin questioned as Peter stoped mid conversation
"I think Aqua just camouflaged..." He said. He switched to his suit AI. "Ben activate thermal vision."

"I think Aqua just camouflaged..." He said. He switched to his suit AI. "Ben activate thermal vision."
"Oh wow! We will get this color thing going as quickly as possible...." Caitlin added leaving the call as she went to help Cisco get out a prototype out as quickly as possible.

Before Ben could activate the thermal vision Aqua came out of hiding punching and kicking Peter to the ground. (Suprise attack)

"Oh wow! We will get this color thing going as quickly as possible...." Caitlin added leaving the call as she went to help Cisco get out a prototype out as quickly as possible.

Before Ben could activate the thermal vision Aqua came out of hiding punching and kicking Peter to the ground. (Suprise attack)
(I respond with...) There was a buzzing in back of Peter's Skull. The familiar buzz of his Spider-Sense. Danger. He turned around and caught the punch. However he has to roll with the kick as to not hurt Aqua. He didn't want to fight her. And holding back meant putting himself at a major disadvantage.

(I respond with...) There was a buzzing in back of Peter's Skull. The familiar buzz of his Spider-Sense. Danger. He turned around and caught the punch. However he has to roll with the kick as to not hurt Aqua. He didn't want to fight her. And holding back meant putting himself at a major disadvantage.
(aww that's actually sweet, Spidy does make an awesome fighter with his spider-sense, but it sweet he is holding back as not to hurt her)
She continued to throw kicks and punches at him, at one point wrapping her tentacles around his ankles and pulling him down and away from her, tossing him to the side.

(aww that's actually sweet, Spidy does make an awesome fighter with his spider-sense, but it sweet he is holding back as not to hurt her)
She continued to throw kicks and punches at him, at one point wrapping her tentacles around his ankles and pulling him down and away from her, tossing him to the side.
He blocked and dodged. It was all he could do. He rolled across the ground when she threw him before jumping back up to his feet. "I'm not gonna fight you Aqua."

He blocked and dodged. It was all he could do. He rolled across the ground when she threw him before jumping back up to his feet. "I'm not gonna fight you Aqua."
She did not respond back she just glared back at him her eyes red under her goggles. She just continued to throwing everything she had at him.

She did not respond back she just glared back at him her eyes red under her goggles. She just continued to throwing everything she had at him.
He started dodging again. She was so angry it seemed to overwhelm her tactical thought. Not once had she made use of her quirk except to camouflage

He started dodging again. She was so angry it seemed to overwhelm her tactical thought. Not once had she made use of her quirk except to camouflage
(You think this is a good approach of her not using her quirk fully? Made her use her camouflage al first but she was like some what there. If so ignore the ink XD)
She blew her ink as a smoke screen around him. Coming up from behind to kick him in the back. Using her tentacles to pick him up and slam him the the ground.

(You think this is a good approach of her not using her quirk fully? Made her use her camouflage al first but she was like some what there. If so ignore the ink XD)
She blew her ink as a smoke screen around him. Coming up from behind to kick him in the back. Using her tentacles to pick him up and slam him the the ground.
Although his Spider-Sense was still fully active. Her smokescreen caught him off balance and her attack did more damage than it would have had he been prepared for it.

Although his Spider-Sense was still fully active. Her smokescreen caught him off balance and her attack did more damage than it would have had he been prepared for it.
She crept forward back to him, her eyes fire red under her goggles as she wrapped her tentacles around him and started to squeeze

"Aqua... Fine if that's how you want to play." He broke her grip on him and went on the offensive.
She stumbled back suprised he was able to brake free from her tight grip. Grunting she lifted her tentacles wrapping them together, she swinged at him like a club

Once they got back to the lab Peter walked in. She was webbed up. Slung over his shoulder.
Cisco was trying his hardest to hold back a laugh when Peter walked in with Aqua over his shoulder tied up. He couldn't help but see a spider walking around with its next meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back