• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"She's there. Come on." He said taking another capsule from his belt.

"Yeah." He said. "I wonder how Aunt May's doing."
The group did not have to be told twice as they were ready to go

"oh right you haven't talked to your aunt in a while....you should give her a call with that thing you built to talk to her..."

The group did not have to be told twice as they were ready to go

"oh right you haven't talked to your aunt in a while....you should give her a call with that thing you built to talk to her..."
Pinto looked at them. "Everyone grab on to me." He said putting his fingers to his head.

Pinto looked at them. "Everyone grab on to me." He said putting his fingers to his head.
Everyone did as he said and grabed a hold of him.
The island was very rocky and dead as it seem nothing green had grown there in years. Right in the middle stood an enormous tower reaching to the sky, getting lost amongst the gray clouds. Everyone immediately got a feeling of dread and death coming from the area.

Everyone did as he said and grabed a hold of him.
The island was very rocky and dead as it seem nothing green had grown there in years. Right in the middle stood an enormous tower reaching to the sky, getting lost amongst the gray clouds. Everyone immediately got a feeling of dread and death coming from the area.
Ben wasted no time in transforming preparing for the worst.

Within the green light he expanded like a balloon and his skin turned white. His back turned yellow and and bumpy.

"Cannonbolt!"

Ben wasted no time in transforming preparing for the worst.

Within the green light he expanded like a balloon and his skin turned white. His back turned yellow and and bumpy.

"Cannonbolt!"
There was a path with miles of stairs that lead to the front entrance. Surrounding the tower were men dressed in cloaks and masks. Holding a strange hairless pink creature on a leash as they walked around.(trying to figure out what those weird looking creatures are)

Lucy groan seeing the sheer number of stairs.
"Well if you don't want to climb all those stairs Juvia did find a passage way under water...." Juvia said emerging from the water

There was a path with miles of stairs that lead to the front entrance. Surrounding the tower were men dressed in cloaks and masks. Holding a strange hairless pink creature on a leash as they walked around.(trying to figure out what those weird looking creatures are)

Lucy groan seeing the sheer number of stairs.
"Well if you don't want to climb all those stairs Juvia did find a passage way under water...." Juvia said emerging from the water
Pinto looked at them. "Lucy Juvia you take the water passage. Ben take Mirajane back so she can call for help." He said. He sensed a latent power from Mirajane but she herself didn't seem as though she wanted to fight.

Peter fell asleep as they watched TV

Pinto looked at them. "Lucy Juvia you take the water passage. Ben take Mirajane back so she can call for help." He said. He sensed a latent power from Mirajane but she herself didn't seem as though she wanted to fight.

Peter fell asleep as they watched TV
(Sorry not feeling at all well today)
"Wait but I can't hold my breath for that long!" Lucy protested
"Juvia has that cover...you my use one of Juvias water lock air bubbles." Juvia said in a montoned voice. She would have preferred to go with Pinto but if she must she would head inside with the blonde one.

Mirajane was unsure why she had grabed on to Ponto as she would not be at all any help. She felt disgrace to be wasting everyone's time. She nodded agreeing with Pinto that she would go back to seek help.

Aqua looked away from the TV and over to Peter. She gently smiles seeing he had fallen asleep, raping around the throw blanket on him.

(Sorry not feeling at all well today)
"Wait but I can't hold my breath for that long!" Lucy protested
"Juvia has that cover...you my use one of Juvias water lock air bubbles." Juvia said in a montoned voice. She would have preferred to go with Pinto but if she must she would head inside with the blonde one.

Mirajane was unsure why she had grabed on to Ponto as she would not be at all any help. She felt disgrace to be wasting everyone's time. She nodded agreeing with Pinto that she would go back to seek help.

Aqua looked away from the TV and over to Peter. She gently smiles seeing he had fallen asleep, raping around the throw blanket on him.
(no problem) Pinto took her back to the resort. "I sense that you're hiding power. I won't push you but if ever there was a time to unleash it it's now." He went back to the island.

(no problem) Pinto took her back to the resort. "I sense that you're hiding power. I won't push you but if ever there was a time to unleash it it's now." He went back to the island.
(Feeling much better then eairlier that's for sure...I got a really really bad mindgraine...now just rereading the RP until I can sleep again 😅)
(Also I am not sure if she should show up her powers or wait later like in the anime...><)
Mirajane didn't say anything as she held on to herself. She felt like a horrible burden and useless, not being able to help the others. The words he spoke got to her however, even if she wanted to use her powers she just couldn't anymore. She looked back up to see that Pinto.had left, she held her hands together hoping everyone would be victorious in their battle and come back safely. She let out a small sigh walking away, she had to communicate with the master.

(Feeling much better then eairlier that's for sure...I got a really really bad mindgraine...now just rereading the RP until I can sleep again 😅)
(Also I am not sure if she should show up her powers or wait later like in the anime...><)
Mirajane didn't say anything as she held on to herself. She felt like a horrible burden and useless, not being able to help the others. The words he spoke got to her however, even if she wanted to use her powers she just couldn't anymore. She looked back up to see that Pinto.had left, she held her hands together hoping everyone would be victorious in their battle and come back safely. She let out a small sigh walking away, she had to communicate with the master.
Once back at the tower Pinto and the other's started climbing the stairs.

Once back at the tower Pinto and the other's started climbing the stairs.
Juvia and Lucy left to take the under water tunnel
While the rest followed Punto. They were able to make it up a few flight of stairs until spotted by the guards. They wasted no time attacking.

Juvia and Lucy left to take the under water tunnel
While the rest followed Punto. They were able to make it up a few flight of stairs until spotted by the guards. They wasted no time attacking.
Pinto looked at the guards. "There's a lot of people to fight here." He jumped up and down getting ready for the battle. "You guys go one ahead. I'll deal with small fries. I'm in the mood to hit something." He said

Pinto looked at the guards. "There's a lot of people to fight here." He jumped up and down getting ready for the battle. "You guys go one ahead. I'll deal with small fries. I'm in the mood to hit something." He said
The men in the cloaks and the strange beasts all ran towards Pinto attaking and trying to over welm them.
Gray nodded as he ran into the tower with Natsu and Link. The doors to the entrance opening on their own as if inviting them in. As they made their way up inside the tower they nociced a lot of the guard laying uncousious on the ground.

The men in the cloaks and the strange beasts all ran towards Pinto attaking and trying to over welm them.
Gray nodded as he ran into the tower with Natsu and Link. The doors to the entrance opening on their own as if inviting them in. As they made their way up inside the tower they nociced a lot of the guard laying uncousious on the ground.
Pinto had little trouble with them at first. He simply dodged and knocked them out. However suddenly a dark purple energy welled up within them. And they became many times stronger.

Natsu looked at his Potara Earing. "Grey... you have that weird earing on you. I don't like the idea, but if Erza is really in danger..." He said.

Pinto had little trouble with them at first. He simply dodged and knocked them out. However suddenly a dark purple energy welled up within them. And they became many times stronger.

Natsu looked at his Potara Earing. "Grey... you have that weird earing on you. I don't like the idea, but if Erza is really in danger..." He said.
"yea I still have it....and I dont like the idea either....and I hate to say this but,... you might be right. If it means helping out Erza we might just have to use them.." Gray replied.
Erza busted out of a room and into the hallway they were in. "what are you three doing here?!" She said angrily not really thinking Pinto would come back and let alone bring them "did the others come as well?.."

"yea I still have it....and I dont like the idea either....and I hate to say this but,... you might be right. If it means helping out Erza we might just have to use them.." Gray replied.
Erza busted out of a room and into the hallway they were in. "what are you three doing here?!" She said angrily not really thinking Pinto would come back and let alone bring them "did the others come as well?.."
"Yeah Ben and Pinto and Lucy, and that Juvia person. Oh we took Mirajane back to the resort." Natsu said.

Pinto found himself almost overwhelmed whatever was giving these guards a powerup was giving them a very substantial one. (Pinto's gonna have to go Super Saiyan when he fights one of the main baddies here)

"Yeah Ben and Pinto and Lucy, and that Juvia person. Oh we took Mirajane back to the resort." Natsu said.

Pinto found himself almost overwhelmed whatever was giving these guards a powerup was giving them a very substantial one. (Pinto's gonna have to go Super Saiyan when he fights one of the main baddies here)
(I have to finish watching the arc episodes because I know Erza had her firends but there were also another hadful of baddies so you can take your pic of which one you wants to fight if you like....I know there is like a buff man with a jet pack and an owl face 🤣)
"Well find them and GO BACK! I WANT YOU ALL TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!...ITS FAR TO DANGUROUS FOR YOU ALL!" Erza said angrily pointing her sword at them.

"well isnt this intertaining....I do wonder what he will do next.." A man with blue hair watched Pinto fighting his goons from a magical window.

(I have to finish watching the arc episodes because I know Erza had her firends but there were also another hadful of baddies so you can take your pic of which one you wants to fight if you like....I know there is like a buff man with a jet pack and an owl face 🤣)
"Well find them and GO BACK! I WANT YOU ALL TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!...ITS FAR TO DANGUROUS FOR YOU ALL!" Erza said angrily pointing her sword at them.

"well isnt this intertaining....I do wonder what he will do next.." A man with blue hair watched Pinto fighting his goons from a magical window.
"No can do." Ben said. "We're not breaking any kind of guild rule being here helping you. And if this heaven tower stuff is as bad as Im led to believe... you know I can't just let this go."

"Kaioken!" He roared exploding with a red power, he began plowing through the goons once again.

"No can do." Ben said. "We're not breaking any kind of guild rule being here helping you. And if this heaven tower stuff is as bad as Im led to believe... you know I can't just let this go."

"Kaioken!" He roared exploding with a red power, he began plowing through the goons once again.
"This has nothing to do with the guild and its rules...I do not need or want any of your help...this is my problem and it dosent involve any of you!" Erza said turning away from them and started to walk away from them

"WHAT?! How can you say that?! you cant be serious!,Erza this is nothing like you...what happened to the scary women who would tell us to shut up and come along, draging us along if we wanted to help or not!" Gray asked

"master I dont think it was a good idea just to have allowed them in...this one clearly isnt a push over.." a man with long deep blue hair spoke behind the man with short blue hair.

"because I told you this is all but a mear game, sure he is defeating them but they are all but mear pawns....all of them have just cleared level one and have plently of levels left.....this is just making the day even more intresting and fun" Jellal said now looking at diffrent windows keeping an eye on everyone.

"This has nothing to do with the guild and its rules...I do not need or want any of your help...this is my problem and it dosent involve any of you!" Erza said turning away from them and started to walk away from them

"WHAT?! How can you say that?! you cant be serious!,Erza this is nothing like you...what happened to the scary women who would tell us to shut up and come along, draging us along if we wanted to help or not!" Gray asked

"master I dont think it was a good idea just to have allowed them in...this one clearly isnt a push over.." a man with long deep blue hair spoke behind the man with short blue hair.

"because I told you this is all but a mear game, sure he is defeating them but they are all but mear pawns....all of them have just cleared level one and have plently of levels left.....this is just making the day even more intresting and fun" Jellal said now looking at diffrent windows keeping an eye on everyone.
"Tough luck." Ben said. "My obligations as a hero don't end where you decide."

"Agreed." Link said. He hated seeing Erza like this.

Pinto beat the last mook and powered down. "Whew. This guy's suddenly got really strong really fast."

"It may be a game to you Jelall but remember I have a personal stake in this." A woman said walking up him.

1620181304417.png

(Her name is Towa)

"I increased the power of your lame guards and still they didn't stop these inferring neanderthals or even slow them down."

"Tough luck." Ben said. "My obligations as a hero don't end where you decide."

"Agreed." Link said. He hated seeing Erza like this.

Pinto beat the last mook and powered down. "Whew. This guy's suddenly got really strong really fast."

"It may be a game to you Jelall but remember I have a personal stake in this." A woman said walking up him.
View attachment 879311
(Her name is Towa)

"I increased the power of your lame guards and still they didn't stop these inferring neanderthals or even slow them down."
"See we all got your back Erza and we are going to stay here and help you out weather you like it or not...and just how our master taught us, that even the most strongest of warriors need back up every once in a while..." Gray added to which Natsu nodded in agreement.

Erza stoped walking and just stood there listening to them, she wanted them all to head back. She wanted to protect them and keep them safe from the horrors that she had lived through as a child traped in this place. The red head squeezed tightly the handles of her swords trying her hardest to hold back the tears. "you are all so stuborn..." she softly said her swords disapearing as she turned around to look at them. "Fine....I know that no matter what I say you all wont leave...." she said wiping the tears from her face. "....the odds are stacked up against me win or lose this battle im staring death in the face.." she softly said holding on to her arm as she looked away from them "...I just...you guys just have to be carful...this place... Jellal...its nothing to be taken lightly" she said.

Jelall looked up at the woman and lightly chuckled "no need to worry Towa, as I said just mear pawn to get everyone warmed up for what there is to come....things will be diffrent once we get the others joinning in the fun..." he said with a smirk.
(XD I could not think of what to write for Jelall ><)

"See we all got your back Erza and we are going to stay here and help you out weather you like it or not...and just how our master taught us, that even the most strongest of warriors need back up every once in a while..." Gray added to which Natsu nodded in agreement.

Erza stoped walking and just stood there listening to them, she wanted them all to head back. She wanted to protect them and keep them safe from the horrors that she had lived through as a child traped in this place. The red head squeezed tightly the handles of her swords trying her hardest to hold back the tears. "you are all so stuborn..." she softly said her swords disapearing as she turned around to look at them. "Fine....I know that no matter what I say you all wont leave...." she said wiping the tears from her face. "....the odds are stacked up against me win or lose this battle im staring death in the face.." she softly said holding on to her arm as she looked away from them "...I just...you guys just have to be carful...this place... Jellal...its nothing to be taken lightly" she said.

Jelall looked up at the woman and lightly chuckled "no need to worry Towa, as I said just mear pawn to get everyone warmed up for what there is to come....things will be diffrent once we get the others joinning in the fun..." he said with a smirk.
(XD I could not think of what to write for Jelall ><)
Ben nodded. "None of us are taking this lightly." He said. "Yo guys." Pinto said lightly. "Weird thing. The goons down stairs suddenly got stronger. Anyone know anything about that?"

Ben nodded. "None of us are taking this lightly." He said. "Yo guys." Pinto said lightly. "Weird thing. The goons down stairs suddenly got stronger. Anyone know anything about that?"
"hey you know what the guys we were fighting too" Lucy said walking in with Juvia in tow. "She is right...towards the end of our fight the last few we were faced againt, they become a bit more difficult to defet.." Juvia added.

"I am not sure if it has something to to with Jelall or something with this tower....but we must not just stay here we need to continue" Erza said

"hey you know what the guys we were fighting too" Lucy said walking in with Juvia in tow. "She is right...towards the end of our fight the last few we were faced againt, they become a bit more difficult to defet.." Juvia added.

"I am not sure if it has something to to with Jelall or something with this tower....but we must not just stay here we need to continue" Erza said
"To the top right? Wish I could just fly us up there but something's meeting my attacks. I can't breath through the ceiling." Pinto said. This all seemed familiar somehow. Especially the power ups.

Towa watched wordlessly. She had been waiting a long time for another crack at this time patroller who had gotten in her way so many times.

"To the top right? Wish I could just fly us up there but something's meeting my attacks. I can't breath through the ceiling." Pinto said. This all seemed familiar somehow. Especially the power ups.

Towa watched wordlessly. She had been waiting a long time for another crack at this time patroller who had gotten in her way so many times.
(okay so had to bring these guys into the loop..also not sure how you want to split these guys up if the same as the anime with the addition of Pinto, Link and Ben split up with them? also should I still have Shou trap Erza in one of his cards?)
"No need to worry my love we will reach the top and be victorious for your friends" Juvia said to Pinto

The group left the room all making their way to the next levels of the tower. The question was brought up by Lucy oh how Erza new the group that had attacked her and why it was all connected to this place. Erza figured she should just go ahead and let them. If her fate was to die at the tower of Heaven she should as well let them know her story. (que in Erza's childhood back story*****)

As they reached the next level they were meet with Shou, he looked pretty beat up and was wrapped up in bandges (we can only wonder by whom). "Sister!..why are you spitting out LIES!"

"SHOU!" Erza gasped hoping he would have just stay out of their way.

"Why!?...Why are you lieing to them like that?...you think that just making yourself the victom in all this you will get sympathy from your so called friends?! TELL THEM THE TRUTH!" Shou shouted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back