• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Of course Pinto will being Erza back!..however Juvia is suprised Erza was taken she is a strong warrior..." Juvia said
"I'm worried guys...I was with Erza before they took her...these guys seemed to know who she was...one of them called her sister.." Lucy spoke up.

"Well I can't wait to try them" Aqua replied with a smile. "Oh I wanted to ask you,...is Berry and Iris in good terms now?" She asked curiously as Peter had left with Berry.
"Uh... When did you get here?" Grey asked.

"Hey!" Pinto called out. "I'm giving you one chance! Let my friend go. For your sake I hope you take it. Because if you don't I won't hold back." He said

"Yeah they're great. You and Barry did wonderfully tonight." He sakdm

"Uh... When did you get here?" Grey asked.

"Hey!" Pinto called out. "I'm giving you one chance! Let my friend go. For your sake I hope you take it. Because if you don't I won't hold back." He said

"Yeah they're great. You and Barry did wonderfully tonight." He sakdm
"Juvia been here the whole time!" she said a bit annoyed

Shou let go of Erza and turned back to see Pinto, he was surprised "wait how did you?!..." He said confused and startled but kept his compositor "you cant take Erza from us, we been looking for her for so long....we will not let you or anyone else ruined this for us!" the man yelled at Pinto.

Aqua was now excited to try these breadsticks. "oh I'm glad...Iris was so sad and just upset the whole time they weren't talking...even if she said she didn't care" She said as she looked down at her menu shaking her head, "oh no I didn't do anything, Barry did great though...I'm glad he was able to overcome this, he seemed so much happier" Aqua said having seen the confidence in Barry after defeating his childhood bully.

"Juvia been here the whole time!" she said a bit annoyed

Shou let go of Erza and turned back to see Pinto, he was surprised "wait how did you?!..." He said confused and startled but kept his compositor "you cant take Erza from us, we been looking for her for so long....we will not let you or anyone else ruined this for us!" the man yelled at Pinto.

Aqua was now excited to try these breadsticks. "oh I'm glad...Iris was so sad and just upset the whole time they weren't talking...even if she said she didn't care" She said as she looked down at her menu shaking her head, "oh no I didn't do anything, Barry did great though...I'm glad he was able to overcome this, he seemed so much happier" Aqua said having seen the confidence in Barry after defeating his childhood bully.
Pinto just narrowed his eyes. "You're funeral. Saiyans are natural born fighters. In case I lose control. Just know that I warned you." He said rushing at the first one in front of him.

The breadsticks arrived a the waiter asked them what they wanted. Peter got the chicken margarita.

Pinto just narrowed his eyes. "You're funeral. Saiyans are natural born fighters. In case I lose control. Just know that I warned you." He said rushing at the first one in front of him.

The breadsticks arrived a the waiter asked them what they wanted. Peter got the chicken margarita.
"bring it weirdo you will not be taking Erza from us!" Shou said confidently, a weird and creepy smile on his face.
"wait, Shou! don't! you don't know who your fighting I am surprised you all have magic now....but you really don't want to fight him" Erza pleads with the man. However Shou would not hear anything of it, they had come a long way to finding Erza, he was not about to let this weirdo take her away. (okay...so how we going to do this...because there is no real chance this dude could stop pinto XD)

Aqua was quiet to take one of the breadsticks, extremely curious to see if they were as good as Peter had said they were. She went with the shrimp scampi, she figured anything with shrimp should be delicious.

"bring it weirdo you will not be taking Erza from us!" Shou said confidently, a weird and creepy smile on his face.
"wait, Shou! don't! you don't know who your fighting I am surprised you all have magic now....but you really don't want to fight him" Erza pleads with the man. However Shou would not hear anything of it, they had come a long way to finding Erza, he was not about to let this weirdo take her away. (okay...so how we going to do this...because there is no real chance this dude could stop pinto XD)

Aqua was quiet to take one of the breadsticks, extremely curious to see if they were as good as Peter had said they were. She went with the shrimp scampi, she figured anything with shrimp should be delicious.
(Well Pinto beats the crap out of him unt Erza says stop) Pinto didn't bother with ki blasts or any big technique. He punched Shoue in the nose. He grabbed him and punched him in the stomach hard. He dropped him and looked at the other people on the boat with death in his eyes. "Who's next?"

Peter also took a breadsticks.

(Well Pinto beats the crap out of him unt Erza says stop) Pinto didn't bother with ki blasts or any big technique. He punched Shoue in the nose. He grabbed him and punched him in the stomach hard. He dropped him and looked at the other people on the boat with death in his eyes. "Who's next?"

Peter also took a breadsticks.
Pinto was quick, Shou had really no time to react as he dropped the few cards he had in his hand. Grabbing his nose in pain from the punch received from Pinto dazing him at the same time. Shou groaned painfully on the ground as he held on to his stomach tears in his eyes as he fell unconscious. Millianna hid behind the other holding on to the passed-out Happy in her arms, this wasn't supposed to happen this way and she was a bit frightened. Wally transformed his harm into a gun as Simon was ready to run in and take Pinto's challenge. "STOP! just stop!..." Erza yelled as she watched Pinto beat Shou to a pulp. "what the Hell is wrong with you! Just leave! don't hurt them!" Erza plead tears rolling down one of her cheeks.

"oh! these are good!" Aqua said closing her eyes as she smiled having tried the breadstick.

Pinto was quick, Shou had really no time to react as he dropped the few cards he had in his hand. Grabbing his nose in pain from the punch received from Pinto dazing him at the same time. Shou groaned painfully on the ground as he held on to his stomach tears in his eyes as he fell unconscious. Millianna hid behind the other holding on to the passed-out Happy in her arms, this wasn't supposed to happen this way and she was a bit frightened. Wally transformed his harm into a gun as Simon was ready to run in and take Pinto's challenge. "STOP! just stop!..." Erza yelled as she watched Pinto beat Shou to a pulp. "what the Hell is wrong with you! Just leave! don't hurt them!" Erza plead tears rolling down one of her cheeks.

"oh! these are good!" Aqua said closing her eyes as she smiled having tried the breadstick.
"Wrong with me!? Leave!? What the hell!? They kidnapped you!" Pinto yelled. "What do you mean what's wrong with me!? Is it wrong to want to protect my friend? To want to make up for their attempts to kill Link! Grey! Natsu! What the hell's wrong with you letting that slide!?"

"Wrong with me!? Leave!? What the hell!? They kidnapped you!" Pinto yelled. "What do you mean what's wrong with me!? Is it wrong to want to protect my friend? To want to make up for their attempts to kill Link! Grey! Natsu! What the hell's wrong with you letting that slide!?"
"I don't know....this is all a mess, I know there is just a huge miss understanding....." Erza said closing her eyes trying to keep her compositor, she was frightened and all she wanted to do was first get out of her bindings and get back into her armor was she felt safe in. "I'm not saying I don't honor and aprishaiant you wanting to protect me, I know they went too far with going after you all... But this is all my fault I am to carry this burden and have to stay here for them" Erza replied not really wanting to say her true purpose for wanting to stay captive now that she knew as to why they had kidnapped her.

"I don't know....this is all a mess, I know there is just a huge miss understanding....." Erza said closing her eyes trying to keep her compositor, she was frightened and all she wanted to do was first get out of her bindings and get back into her armor was she felt safe in. "I'm not saying I don't honor and aprishaiant you wanting to protect me, I know they went too far with going after you all... But this is all my fault I am to carry this burden and have to stay here for them" Erza replied not really wanting to say her true purpose for wanting to stay captive now that she knew as to why they had kidnapped her.
Pinto was still suspicious. Something about the way Erza was holding herself. "Fine but at least let me say good-bye." He said. "Not that any of you could really stop me." He walked toward Erza and hugged her. "Alright." He whispered. "What's actually happening here?"

Pinto was still suspicious. Something about the way Erza was holding herself. "Fine but at least let me say good-bye." He said. "Not that any of you could really stop me." He walked toward Erza and hugged her. "Alright." He whispered. "What's actually happening here?"
Erza was shocked that Pinto had figure out she was hidding something. With her hands tied behind her back she leand her head into him to the captures it looked like a heartfelt hug. "Pinto...I fear my old friends are not who they once were as a nightmare and horror I lived as a child has been completed.The tower of Heaven....has a machine...called the R-system." She said is a whisper, it was hard for her to talk as it seemed what ever this thing was bright back horrid pain to the red head. Pain and fear she had been hiding her whole life. "If it's not stopped it will be disastrous to the whole world.."

Erza was shocked that Pinto had figure out she was hidding something. With her hands tied behind her back she leand her head into him to the captures it looked like a heartfelt hug. "Pinto...I fear my old friends are not who they once were as a nightmare and horror I lived as a child has been completed.The tower of Heaven....has a machine...called the R-system." She said is a whisper, it was hard for her to talk as it seemed what ever this thing was bright back horrid pain to the red head. Pain and fear she had been hiding her whole life. "If it's not stopped it will be disastrous to the whole world.."
"Fine. I'll get the others and meet you at this tower. You better know what your doing." Pinto let go of her. He looked at her "friends". "I'm going now. If I see any of you again I won't stop no matter what anyone says." He teleported back to the group.

Peter and Aqua's food arrived.

"Fine. I'll get the others and meet you at this tower. You better know what your doing." Pinto let go of her. He looked at her "friends". "I'm going now. If I see any of you again I won't stop no matter what anyone says." He teleported back to the group.

Peter and Aqua's food arrived.
Erza lowered her head as Pinto her go of the hug. She also hoped she knew what she was doing. She would have preferred not to bring her friends into this mess but really there was not arguing it Pinto would bring them and the others would help her if she wanted them or not too.
"Pinto?...were is Erza?" Mira asked as Pinto returned put no Erza was seen next to him.
"What happened?....did they.." Lucy asked fearing the worse as she covered her mouth.

Aqua thanked the waiter looking down at her plate. Thankful for the food she took a bite.

Erza lowered her head as Pinto her go of the hug. She also hoped she knew what she was doing. She would have preferred not to bring her friends into this mess but really there was not arguing it Pinto would bring them and the others would help her if she wanted them or not too.
"Pinto?...were is Erza?" Mira asked as Pinto returned put no Erza was seen next to him.
"What happened?....did they.." Lucy asked fearing the worse as she covered her mouth.

Aqua thanked the waiter looking down at her plate. Thankful for the food she took a bite.
Pinto looked uterrly pissed. "We're going somewhere. Follow me. Erza is fine. For now." He said

Peter started eating as well.

Pinto looked uterrly pissed. "We're going somewhere. Follow me. Erza is fine. For now." He said

Peter started eating as well.
the group followed Pinto "A bit of information about what we are doing or going would be helpful here" Gray said

Aqua gently smiled enjoying her meal.

the group followed Pinto "A bit of information about what we are doing or going would be helpful here" Gray said

Aqua gently smiled enjoying her meal.
"We're supposed to find some tower out at sea. No idea why or what's going on there. But Erza seems adamant that something bad is going down there."

"Ah that hits the spot." Peter said.

"We're supposed to find some tower out at sea. No idea why or what's going on there. But Erza seems adamant that something bad is going down there."

"Ah that hits the spot." Peter said.
"Well Erza woukd never joke around about these things....if she was serious about staying behind what ever is going down there bust be extremely bad news" Gray said
Mira was in deep thought as she followed the group. "Um Pinto....did Erza ever mentioned the name of this tower?"

"That was really tasty and you were right they do have quite good breadsticks" Aqua said as they left "so want to do anything else?" She asked.

"Well Erza woukd never joke around about these things....if she was serious about staying behind what ever is going down there bust be extremely bad news" Gray said
Mira was in deep thought as she followed the group. "Um Pinto....did Erza ever mentioned the name of this tower?"

"That was really tasty and you were right they do have quite good breadsticks" Aqua said as they left "so want to do anything else?" She asked.
"She called it the tower of heaven." He said.

"I dunno. Go home nad binge netflix?" He asked.

"She called it the tower of heaven." He said.

"I dunno. Go home nad binge netflix?" He asked.
"Oh this is bad.... I really would have never...oh dear...This is bad, if Erza is really sure this can't be good. I really don't know much aside from what I heard the master speak about such a thing. I know that there use to be seven towers in which horrible black magic was being used to do unspeakable things....but the Council was said to have destroyed them all..." Mira said worriedly

"Binge-watch a show,... is that even possible with your lifestyle?" she asked with a chuckle

"Oh this is bad.... I really would have never...oh dear...This is bad, if Erza is really sure this can't be good. I really don't know much aside from what I heard the master speak about such a thing. I know that there use to be seven towers in which horrible black magic was being used to do unspeakable things....but the Council was said to have destroyed them all..." Mira said worriedly

"Binge-watch a show,... is that even possible with your lifestyle?" she asked with a chuckle
"Well looks like there's still one left." Ben said.

"No idea." Peter said. "I'm willing to give it a shot if you are."

"Well looks like there's still one left." Ben said.

"No idea." Peter said. "I'm willing to give it a shot if you are."
"then what are we going just standing here and talking?!...I say we go there and blow up this tower!" Natsu spoke up

"A quiet time at home enjoying time together, a show, and snacks...sure why not" Aqua replied

"then what are we going just standing here and talking?!...I say we go there and blow up this tower!" Natsu spoke up

"A quiet time at home enjoying time together, a show, and snacks...sure why not" Aqua replied
"We're waiting for Erza to get there first. She made me promise to wait." Pinto said,

Peter smiled. "Awesome." He said.

"We're waiting for Erza to get there first. She made me promise to wait." Pinto said,

Peter smiled. "Awesome." He said.
"I think it's stupid we have to wait!" Natsu said upset knowing they had Happy with them too
"shut it Natsu! we have to trust Erza she knows whats she is doing...I hope" Lucy added
"will you be able to figure out she reached the tower?" Mira asked Pinto

Aqua smiled taking his hand as they went back to the apartment.

"I think it's stupid we have to wait!" Natsu said upset knowing they had Happy with them too
"shut it Natsu! we have to trust Erza she knows whats she is doing...I hope" Lucy added
"will you be able to figure out she reached the tower?" Mira asked Pinto

Aqua smiled taking his hand as they went back to the apartment.
"Shh." Pinto said. "I'm feeling out the energy of everyone on that boat. When they stop moving across the water then we can go.x

Once they got home Peter took her to the couch to watch TV. "I wonder how everyone back home's doing." He said.

"Shh." Pinto said. "I'm feeling out the energy of everyone on that boat. When they stop moving across the water then we can go.x

Once they got home Peter took her to the couch to watch TV. "I wonder how everyone back home's doing." He said.
The ship had reached the rocky shore of the island and they all traveled up into the tower. Erza had a sheer feeling of dread and fear when her eyes laid upon the tower not believing they had finished it.

Aqua plopped herself on the couch, grabbing and wrapping herself up in the throw blanket that laid on the couch "I hope they are doing well,...I wish we could easily send them messages being in a whole different world. "

The ship had reached the rocky shore of the island and they all traveled up into the tower. Erza had a sheer feeling of dread and fear when her eyes laid upon the tower not believing they had finished it.

Aqua plopped herself on the couch, grabbing and wrapping herself up in the throw blanket that laid on the couch "I hope they are doing well,...I wish we could easily send them messages being in a whole different world. "
"She's there. Come on." He said taking another capsule from his belt.

"Yeah." He said. "I wonder how Aunt May's doing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back