• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Don't you want out help? One of your friends are in trouble...Juvia wants to help not run" she said looking back to Link unsure he really wanted her to take him away.

The large man braced himself throwing a bunch at Rath.

"Um...Barry....I...I am very sorry for what I said, and for what happened between us and for being upset with you.." Isis said.
"I have to get my weapons. I'm not good to anyone without my gear." Link said.

Rath ducked and threw his own punch.

Barry nodded. "I understand."

"I have to get my weapons. I'm not good to anyone without my gear." Link said.

Rath ducked and threw his own punch.

Barry nodded. "I understand."
"go and get your weapons, Juvia will go back in with Pinto.....Juvia wants to help your friend" she said

Rath managed to land the punch however the large man was sturdy and no giving up as he return the punch once more.

"I really missed having you around..." Iris added

"go and get your weapons, Juvia will go back in with Pinto.....Juvia wants to help your friend" she said

Rath managed to land the punch however the large man was sturdy and no giving up as he return the punch once more.

"I really missed having you around..." Iris added
Link bowed. "Thank you. I apologize. I should have given you more credit for your honor when we first met." He ran off.

"LET ME TELL YOU SEOMTVING MYSTERY MAN! WHEN RATH PUNCHES YOU! YOU FALL!" He tried to punch him again.

"I missed you too." Barry said.

Link bowed. "Thank you. I apologize. I should have given you more credit for your honor when we first met." He ran off.

"LET ME TELL YOU SEOMTVING MYSTERY MAN! WHEN RATH PUNCHES YOU! YOU FALL!" He tried to punch him again.

"I missed you too." Barry said.
Juvia got a small smile on her face, she felt horable she had helped hurt him in the past. However she wanted to make amends and prove to those of Fairy Tail she was a changed women.

"Giant cat...your screaming if quite annoying, But I will not fall to you punches I have a job to do and I will not rest until it has been met!" the man said fighting back

Iris gently smiled "Im glad we can go back to normal...." she said before looking back to Peter "you can come back Peter. so can I get you boys something?" she asked

(also the drawing im working on >u< I want to show you...but I not sure if to wait until its done >< im fixing the line art right now)

Last edited:
Juvia got a small smile on her face, she felt horable she had helped hurt him in the past. However she wanted to make amends and prove to those of Fairy Tail she was a changed women.

"Giant cat...your screaming if quite annoying, But I will not fall to you punches I have a job to do and I will not rest until it has been met!" the man said fighting back

Iris gently smiled "Im glad we can go back to normal...." she said before looking back to Peter "you can come back Peter. so can I get you boys something?" she asked

(also the drawing im working on >u< I want to show you...but I not sure if to wait until its done >< im fixing the line art right now)
(Let me see it)

Link ran off to his room.

Rath transformed. "STINKFLY! If strength won't get the job done. Maybe drink will." He said shooting gross sticky slime at the man.

"Nah we just wanted to make nice. And to talk." Peter said. "Not anything about stopping you. We've sorta come to terms that we can't stop you. Just... Promise to stay safe okay?"

Link ran off to his room.

Rath transformed. "STINKFLY! If strength won't get the job done. Maybe drink will." He said shooting gross sticky slime at the man.

"Nah we just wanted to make nice. And to talk." Peter said. "Not anything about stopping you. We've sorta come to terms that we can't stop you. Just... Promise to stay safe okay?"
"Ahhh what is this!?" The man yelled discussed at the oozz on his whole arm.

"Of course I'll stay safe I have my guardian angel.." she said with a smile "but good that you two have come to terms with this because I am not stoping...not with what these guys are standing for our city and as well with more sightings of more people like the streak and crawler.."

"Ahhh what is this!?" The man yelled discussed at the oozz on his whole arm.

"Of course I'll stay safe I have my guardian angel.." she said with a smile "but good that you two have come to terms with this because I am not stoping...not with what these guys are standing for our city and as well with more sightings of more people like the streak and crawler.."
"First some gooey." Stinkfly transformed. "Swampfire! Now for the kaboom." He threw a fireball and the man. It reacted violently with the goo and caused it to explode.

"Have you thought of alternate names for them?" Peter asked.

"First some gooey." Stinkfly transformed. "Swampfire! Now for the kaboom." He threw a fireball and the man. It reacted violently with the goo and caused it to explode.

"Have you thought of alternate names for them?" Peter asked.
With the explosion Simon was thrown back crashing into the wall, going through it. He coughed climbing out of the ruble extremely annoyed. He was going to attack him once more but stoped. 'Right...got it ill be right there..' he spoke with himself before aiming both hands down to the ground causing an explosion. Once the smoke cleared he was gone

"Still thinking and taking suggestions for the new ones.....you think the streak and crawler should get new names?" She asked

With the explosion Simon was thrown back crashing into the wall, going through it. He coughed climbing out of the ruble extremely annoyed. He was going to attack him once more but stoped. 'Right...got it ill be right there..' he spoke with himself before aiming both hands down to the ground causing an explosion. Once the smoke cleared he was gone

"Still thinking and taking suggestions for the new ones.....you think the streak and crawler should get new names?" She asked
"Hey where'd he go?" Swampfire asked. He looked around. Mirajane was gone too.

"Well I thought the guy has spider powers. It may be a little more simplistic but why not Spider-Man." Peter said. "And Flash sounds way better than streak." Barry said,

"Hey where'd he go?" Swampfire asked. He looked around. Mirajane was gone too.

"Well I thought the guy has spider powers. It may be a little more simplistic but why not Spider-Man." Peter said. "And Flash sounds way better than streak." Barry said,
"oh good your okay!" Mira said in relief ran back to Ben Lucy tagging along behind her.
"They took Erza! they shot her with a gun and took her away" Lucy said extremely.
"Ben we have to make sure the others are okay...these guys were hoping to do more than just hurt us..." Mira added

"well I have had a lot of the comments suggest man spider.......but yea Spider-Man does sound better, actually Aqua kept suggesting that name I would bring up the crawler. Oh and Flash...I think I like that name too... he is so fast, he comes and goes in a blink of an eye" Iris commented.

"oh good your okay!" Mira said in relief ran back to Ben Lucy tagging along behind her.
"They took Erza! they shot her with a gun and took her away" Lucy said extremely.
"Ben we have to make sure the others are okay...these guys were hoping to do more than just hurt us..." Mira added

"well I have had a lot of the comments suggest man spider.......but yea Spider-Man does sound better, actually Aqua kept suggesting that name I would bring up the crawler. Oh and Flash...I think I like that name too... he is so fast, he comes and goes in a blink of an eye" Iris commented.
Swampfire nodded and transformed into Wildmutt. He began to search for the others.

"Agreed." Peter said.

Swampfire nodded and transformed into Wildmutt. He began to search for the others.

"Agreed." Peter said.
Mira and Lucy followed after Wildmutt. It did not take him long to find Natsu and Gray. They were both knocked out cold, smock coming out of Natsu's mouth as he laid there. "Oh no they killed them!" Lucy said in shock

Iris smiled and nodded "the change will be done....do hope my readers will agree with the change. I also been trying to find our more about thses two but they keep doing me questions" Iris added

Mira and Lucy followed after Wildmutt. It did not take him long to find Natsu and Gray. They were both knocked out cold, smock coming out of Natsu's mouth as he laid there. "Oh no they killed them!" Lucy said in shock

Iris smiled and nodded "the change will be done....do hope my readers will agree with the change. I also been trying to find our more about thses two but they keep doing me questions" Iris added
He turned back. "No. Just knocked out. It'll take a lot more than that to kill them." Ben said.

"Maybe they get their kicks from their secrets." Peter said.

He turned back. "No. Just knocked out. It'll take a lot more than that to kill them." Ben said.

"Maybe they get their kicks from their secrets." Peter said.
"Oh thaths...ahh!!!" Lucy yelled getting started and a bit frighten as Natsu got up yelling as a huge plum of fire came from his mouth. "What the hell! Who would shoot someone in the mouth!" He yelled

"Well I'm going to keep writing about them...everyone should know all the great they are doing for our city" sha said.

"Oh thaths...ahh!!!" Lucy yelled getting started and a bit frighten as Natsu got up yelling as a huge plum of fire came from his mouth. "What the hell! Who would shoot someone in the mouth!" He yelled

"Well I'm going to keep writing about them...everyone should know all the great they are doing for our city" sha said.
"Whoever these guys are apparently." Ben said.

"I know you are." Peter said. "Anyway you two catch up. I have a date tonight."

"They are crazy they could have killed me!..." Natsu yelled.
"I dought that flam breath.." Gay groan as he got up rubing his head. "Did they?.."
"Yea...they manage to take Erza along with Happy.." Lucy said.

"Awww alright...hope you have a great date.." Iris said to Peter as she went to catching back up with Barry.

(My internet is being horrible today😫)
"I dought that flam breath.." Gay groan as he got up rubing his head. "Did they?.."

"Awww alright...hope you have a great date.." Iris said to Peter as she went to catching back up with Barry.

(My internet is being horrible today😫)

"Course they did." Pinto said. "I should have stayed and fought. But Link was missing. Hold on.' he put his fingers to his head and tried to sense Erza's energy.

Peter went to meet up with Aqua and a nice classy Olive Garden. He wondered if she had eaten at an Olive Garden yet.

"Course they did." Pinto said. "I should have stayed and fought. But Link was missing. Hold on.' he put his fingers to his head and tried to sense Erza's energy.

Peter went to meet up with Aqua and a nice classy Olive Garden. He wondered if she had eaten at an Olive Garden yet.
Erza found her self tight up within the hold of a ship out in sea. The ship was headed to a rocky island with a large tower. He could feel the energy of Erza the normally brave and confident women was sending out a feeling of confusion, fear and sadness.

Aqua went to meet up with Peter, she had never been to an Olive Garden. Then again the couple of time she had visited the US, her stay was very diffrent and more secluded.

Erza found her self tight up within the hold of a ship out in sea. The ship was headed to a rocky island with a large tower. He could feel the energy of Erza the normally brave and confident women was sending out a feeling of confusion, fear and sadness.

Aqua went to meet up with Peter, she had never been to an Olive Garden. Then again the couple of time she had visited the US, her stay was very diffrent and more secluded.
"Got her." He said. He teleported.

They walked into the store.

"Got her." He said. He teleported.

They walked into the store.
When Pino appeared he saw Erza tied up under the boat along with a man with yellow hair crying that he had missed her and sorry for what was going to happen as he hugged her.
"you think Pinto well be able to get Erza back?" Mira asked after seeing Pinto disappear.

Aqua looked around at the decore and at the other people sitting around talking and eating "I never been here, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves" she said as they are they were taken to their seat and given a menu.

When Pino appeared he saw Erza tied up under the boat along with a man with yellow hair crying that he had missed her and sorry for what was going to happen as he hugged her.
"you think Pinto well be able to get Erza back?" Mira asked after seeing Pinto disappear.

Aqua looked around at the decore and at the other people sitting around talking and eating "I never been here, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves" she said as they are they were taken to their seat and given a menu.
"We'll see. He has a strong chance. He's stronger than any of us." Grey said thinking back to when Pinto showed them that golden form.

"Well this place has great breadsticks."

"We'll see. He has a strong chance. He's stronger than any of us." Grey said thinking back to when Pinto showed them that golden form.

"Well this place has great breadsticks."
"Of course Pinto will being Erza back!..however Juvia is suprised Erza was taken she is a strong warrior..." Juvia said
"I'm worried guys...I was with Erza before they took her...these guys seemed to know who she was...one of them called her sister.." Lucy spoke up.

"Well I can't wait to try them" Aqua replied with a smile. "Oh I wanted to ask you,...is Berry and Iris in good terms now?" She asked curiously as Peter had left with Berry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back