• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Makarov!" Ben ran over to him.

Barry had his suit one once they were ready he turned off his ear piece.
Many of those in fairy tale stopped fighting and looked over. "Master!" Erza shouted as she watched Ben run over to the short old man. "I...I feel weak...my magic...my power...magic is....my magic power is" he whispered in between painful grunts as he laid on the ground stiff like a board as his skin was bright green.

"wait why did you turn off your earpiece?...how are we going to talk to each other?" Cisco asked

Many of those in fairy tale stopped fighting and looked over. "Master!" Erza shouted as she watched Ben run over to the short old man. "I...I feel weak...my magic...my power...magic is....my magic power is" he whispered in between painful grunts as he laid on the ground stiff like a board as his skin was bright green.

"wait why did you turn off your earpiece?...how are we going to talk to each other?" Cisco asked
"Okay that's it!" Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Fourarms." He slapped the Omnitrix and four prongs came from it as he transformed again. "Ultimate Fourarms!"

1614130433318.png

"I don't feel like talking." Barry said speeding off without Peter.

Junior was talking to Lucy when suddenly it started raining but only where they were.

"Okay that's it!" Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Fourarms." He slapped the Omnitrix and four prongs came from it as he transformed again. "Ultimate Fourarms!"

View attachment 853239

"I don't feel like talking." Barry said speeding off without Peter.

Junior was talking to Lucy when suddenly it started raining but only where they were.
There was a sudden cheer from the Phantom members "their master has been defeated! they now don't stand a chance!" could be heard as those Phantom members still left fighting started to attack with more force. Multiple of random men going after Ben after he transformed to try and take him down.

Catlin turned to Peter "Snart will be boarding on of those trains on the train station to make his escape,...be sure you guys are careful"

Lucy looked around "that's strange it shouldn't be raining and the sun is still out" she said looking up at the sky.
A women all in blue slowly walked towards them.

There was a sudden cheer from the Phantom members "their master has been defeated! they now don't stand a chance!" could be heard as those Phantom members still left fighting started to attack with more force. Multiple of random men going after Ben after he transformed to try and take him down.

Catlin turned to Peter "Snart will be boarding on of those trains on the train station to make his escape,...be sure you guys are careful"

Lucy looked around "that's strange it shouldn't be raining and the sun is still out" she said looking up at the sky.
A women all in blue slowly walked towards them.
For not standing a chance Ultimate Fourarms was proving to be more than most of them could handle.

Peter nodded. "I'll make sure that Barry doesn't get into more trouble than he can handle." He said. "Let's go Octi." He said running out. (Wanna travel with the Doctor? For but. Time machine means they can be back before any of Flash goes by)

Junior frowned. He recognized her from Link's description. He transformed into the newly unlocked big chill.

For not standing a chance Ultimate Fourarms was proving to be more than most of them could handle.

Peter nodded. "I'll make sure that Barry doesn't get into more trouble than he can handle." He said. "Let's go Octi." He said running out. (Wanna travel with the Doctor? For but. Time machine means they can be back before any of Flash goes by)

Junior frowned. He recognized her from Link's description. He transformed into the newly unlocked big chill.
(sorry was eating dinner)
The random men went flying left and right no being able to take him down. Man trying to figure out what his magic was, a few speculating it was some sort of take over magic.

"Thanks, Peter" Catlin responded. "Right!" Aqua said waving to Cisco and Caitlin mainly as she ran out after Peter. (sure we can travel with the Doctor and yet you are right doctor could get them back like if they were never gone X3)

"drip...drip drop...Juvia is the rain women,....its always with me..." Juvia said walking over to them "what type of women might you be?.." she asked passing by them as she spoke in her monotone voice.
"uhhhh a normal type of woman?..."Lucy replied confused "Junior!, what do you think you're doing?" Lucy whispered harshly as she noticed him transformed.

(sorry was eating dinner)
The random men went flying left and right no being able to take him down. Man trying to figure out what his magic was, a few speculating it was some sort of take over magic.

"Thanks, Peter" Catlin responded. "Right!" Aqua said waving to Cisco and Caitlin mainly as she ran out after Peter. (sure we can travel with the Doctor and yet you are right doctor could get them back like if they were never gone X3)

"drip...drip drop...Juvia is the rain women,....its always with me..." Juvia said walking over to them "what type of women might you be?.." she asked passing by them as she spoke in her monotone voice.
"uhhhh a normal type of woman?..."Lucy replied confused "Junior!, what do you think you're doing?" Lucy whispered harshly as she noticed him transformed.
He picked up Makarov. "RETREAT!" He yelled jumping out.

Peter took Aqua's waist and started singing.

Big chill looked at her. "That girl attacked the green guy. You're friend." He said.

He picked up Makarov. "RETREAT!" He yelled jumping out.

Peter took Aqua's waist and started singing.

Big chill looked at her. "That girl attacked the green guy. You're friend." He said.
Erza did not want to leave but retreating was for the best, to many were hurt and mural was down due to Makarov being injured. Many of their guildmates were protesting wanting to start and continue fighting "YOU HEARD HIM! RETREAT! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!" Erza yelled

Aqua held on as Peter swung them towards the train station.

"drip drip drop.....it was a pleasure to meet you...I must be going now..." Juvia said opening her umbrella and walking away from them. "well take the rain with you!!" Lucy yelled but stopped turning back to Junior confused "wait what?...she is the one who harmed Link?" she whispered back. Laugher could be hear echoing

Erza did not want to leave but retreating was for the best, to many were hurt and mural was down due to Makarov being injured. Many of their guildmates were protesting wanting to start and continue fighting "YOU HEARD HIM! RETREAT! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!" Erza yelled

Aqua held on as Peter swung them towards the train station.

"drip drip drop.....it was a pleasure to meet you...I must be going now..." Juvia said opening her umbrella and walking away from them. "well take the rain with you!!" Lucy yelled but stopped turning back to Junior confused "wait what?...she is the one who harmed Link?" she whispered back. Laugher could be hear echoing
Link grabbed a smoke bomb as everyone itches toward the door and he threw it making smoke rise into the air.

They got to the tracks. Spider-Man landed next to Joe. "What the-?" Eddie said seeing him.

"You aren't taking her." A voice said. A man with black matted hair and a red gi with the japanese symbol for universe on the chest. He had a tail. (My personal saiyan OC Pinto.)

Link grabbed a smoke bomb as everyone itches toward the door and he threw it making smoke rise into the air.

They got to the tracks. Spider-Man landed next to Joe. "What the-?" Eddie said seeing him.

"You aren't taking her." A voice said. A man with black matted hair and a red gi with the japanese symbol for universe on the chest. He had a tail. (My personal saiyan OC Pinto.)
The Phantom guild members that ran after the Fairy Tail Member were stoped when the smoke bomb went off. Coughing and gaging were heard behind the Fairy Tale members as they made a run for it.

(is Eddie standing next to Joe or he antecedently spotted our masked heroes from afar)

Juvia stopped and turned around looking over at the man with matted black hair '*sigh* he will be a nuisance' she thought

"no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" echoed around them as a figure emerged from the cobblestone ground. "I bid you bonjour mademoiselle" A man with a monical and green hair and mustache extended his hand out to Lucy. He found and bended half of his body to the side to turn to the new commer "and pay you might you be?"

The Phantom guild members that ran after the Fairy Tail Member were stoped when the smoke bomb went off. Coughing and gaging were heard behind the Fairy Tale members as they made a run for it.

(is Eddie standing next to Joe or he antecedently spotted our masked heroes from afar)

Juvia stopped and turned around looking over at the man with matted black hair '*sigh* he will be a nuisance' she thought

"no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no" echoed around them as a figure emerged from the cobblestone ground. "I bid you bonjour mademoiselle" A man with a monical and green hair and mustache extended his hand out to Lucy. He found and bended half of his body to the side to turn to the new commer "and pay you might you be?"
They started a long trek back to fairy tail.

(Right next to him. Peter didn't even bother to hide his presence)

"My name isn't important. All that matters is that a friend told me I would be needed at this time and place. And they were right." Pinto said.

They started a long trek back to fairy tail.

(Right next to him. Peter didn't even bother to hide his presence)

"My name isn't important. All that matters is that a friend told me I would be needed at this time and place. And they were right." Pinto said.
There was anger and sorrow amongst the group as they made their way back.

Joe was taken by suprised unsure why Peter and Aqua had landed right infront of everyone instead of being discreet. Joe quickly tried his best to pull Eddie's attention from them.

"Oh no no no we can't have such a thing, mon chéri we can't shy away from our task in hand" Sol spoke towards Juvia.
The blue haired women noded "of course Monsieur Sol"
Sol turned back towards Pinto "we will he taking her le petit singe"
Lucy took a step back reaching for her keys.

There was anger and sorrow amongst the group as they made their way back.

Joe was taken by suprised unsure why Peter and Aqua had landed right infront of everyone instead of being discreet. Joe quickly tried his best to pull Eddie's attention from them.

"Oh no no no we can't have such a thing, mon chéri we can't shy away from our task in hand" Sol spoke towards Juvia.
The blue haired women noded "of course Monsieur Sol"
Sol turned back towards Pinto "we will he taking her le petit singe"
Lucy took a step back reaching for her keys.
Link looked among the most upset despite not even being an official member.

(Backtrack? I don't like what I just did)

Big chill stepped forward. "Not on my watch."

Link looked among the most upset despite not even being an official member.

(Backtrack? I don't like what I just did)

Big chill stepped forward. "Not on my watch."
"You alright there Link?..." Gray asked noticing he seemed quite peeved about the situation. "were all passed off about leaving but will recoup and come back fighting extra hard"

(Oh no problem we can rewind, also guessing they don't capture Lucy? Think Natsu rescues her the first time she gets captured after they have the battle in phantom)

"Move aside boy, or we will be forced to hurt you" Sol warned

"You alright there Link?..." Gray asked noticing he seemed quite peeved about the situation. "were all passed off about leaving but will recoup and come back fighting extra hard"

(Oh no problem we can rewind, also guessing they don't capture Lucy? Think Natsu rescues her the first time she gets captured after they have the battle in phantom, but with Junior and a saiyan this time she's not getting captured at all)

"Move aside boy, or we will be forced to hurt you" Sol warned
(No they capture Lucy when they first meet her) Link didn't respond.

Peter landed behind Joe when he saw he was alone. "Where's Snart?'

"No." Big chill said. Pinto nodded. "I suggest you leave."

(No they capture Lucy when they first meet her) Link didn't respond.

Peter landed behind Joe when he saw he was alone. "Where's Snart?'

"No." Big chill said. Pinto nodded. "I suggest you leave."
(oh yes I know I was just not sure if you wanted to go a different route. But yes I know they capture her then Natsu rescues her and I remember that Mirajane transforms into Lucy to trick the phantom leader at one point?..)
Gray sighed placing his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk amongst the group heading back to their guild.

Joe had been running after Snart but the man had managed to slip away into one of the trains. "he got on that train" Joe said catching his breath as he pointed at the train that was pulling out of the station.

"Sorry but that can't be done...we must not leave without her" Juvia said. As the blue hair woman said that Sol lifted up his hand in the air causing the cobblestones fly up creating a wall separating them from Lucy.

(oh yes I know I was just not sure if you wanted to go a different route. But yes I know they capture her then Natsu rescues her and I remember that Mirajane transforms into Lucy to trick the phantom leader at one point?..)
Gray sighed placing his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk amongst the group heading back to their guild.

Joe had been running after Snart but the man had managed to slip away into one of the trains. "he got on that train" Joe said catching his breath as he pointed at the train that was pulling out of the station.

"Sorry but that can't be done...we must not leave without her" Juvia said. As the blue hair woman said that Sol lifted up his hand in the air causing the cobblestones fly up creating a wall separating them from Lucy.
Peter ran to the train.

"No time to follow. Even if I did Snart would probably use the gun to derail it. He doesn't give up... No time to create a pulley or gain any kind of leverage. GOtta do this on raw strength alone before the train picks up too much speed."

He shot several weblines in the back of the train and braced himself. "HRRRRRGH!" He groaned as he tried to hold back the train. For all his strength the train was incredibly heavy. And the engines pushing it forward were powerful. Although it had slowed considerably Peter could feel it moving forward. Even as he tried to adhere to the ground his feet slowly slide forward as the train continued to move. His muscles ached and burned. He could see spots. His teeth were clenched so tightly it felt like his jaw would break and still he couldn't stop the train completely. "Come on! HOLD!" He yelled in agony.

Weather or not he would have succeeded given enough time became redundant as a metal tentacle slammed into his chest. He so focused. He was working so intently that he ignored his Spider-Sense completely and his guard had been down as a result. He was thrown back into the wall as Doctor Octavius walked up to him using his mechanical arms. "Spider-Man. You ruined my experiment. You fused me to these arms." He said. "I didn't ruin... anything Octavius... You're experiment was unstable, it was going to explode..." He said.

"Liar!" Peter had to move out of the way barely dodging at attack from Otto. In the meantime Barry ran passed all of them chasing after the train that gaining speed.

Pinto smirked. "That's you're defense? A rock wall? Okay," He got into a martial arts stance. "HAH!" He punched straight though it.

Peter ran to the train.

"No time to follow. Even if I did Snart would probably use the gun to derail it. He doesn't give up... No time to create a pulley or gain any kind of leverage. GOtta do this on raw strength alone before the train picks up too much speed."

He shot several weblines in the back of the train and braced himself. "HRRRRRGH!" He groaned as he tried to hold back the train. For all his strength the train was incredibly heavy. And the engines pushing it forward were powerful. Although it had slowed considerably Peter could feel it moving forward. Even as he tried to adhere to the ground his feet slowly slide forward as the train continued to move. His muscles ached and burned. He could see spots. His teeth were clenched so tightly it felt like his jaw would break and still he couldn't stop the train completely. "Come on! HOLD!" He yelled in agony.

Weather or not he would have succeeded given enough time became redundant as a metal tentacle slammed into his chest. He so focused. He was working so intently that he ignored his Spider-Sense completely and his guard had been down as a result. He was thrown back into the wall as Doctor Octavius walked up to him using his mechanical arms. "Spider-Man. You ruined my experiment. You fused me to these arms." He said. "I didn't ruin... anything Octavius... You're experiment was unstable, it was going to explode..." He said.

"Liar!" Peter had to move out of the way barely dodging at attack from Otto. In the meantime Barry ran passed all of them chasing after the train that gaining speed.

Pinto smirked. "That's you're defense? A rock wall? Okay," He got into a martial arts stance. "HAH!" He punched straight though it.
Joe pulls out his gun shooting at one of Doctor Octavius's mechanical arms. (I could see Joe doing this in his way wanting to help but just endangering himself *shakes head*. Ill have Aqua pull him away from a smaking mechanical arm) Spotting the man with the multiple mechanical arms along with the gunshots ringing out caused any bystandards to run away from the platform screaming for their lives.

Snart made his way down the train, people on board hiding to the sides and under their seats as they spotted the mad man with the gun.

"not at all Monsieur" Sol said as he throws a barrage of massive rocks at his Pinto. Juvia took her chance while they were distracted to come up quietly behind Lucy and incase her within water lock spell.

Joe pulls out his gun shooting at one of Doctor Octavius's mechanical arms. (I could see Joe doing this in his way wanting to help but just endangering himself *shakes head*. Ill have Aqua pull him away from a smaking mechanical arm) Spotting the man with the multiple mechanical arms along with the gunshots ringing out caused any bystandards to run away from the platform screaming for their lives.

Snart made his way down the train, people on board hiding to the sides and under their seats as they spotted the mad man with the gun.

"not at all Monsieur" Sol said as he throws a barrage of massive rocks at his Pinto. Juvia took her chance while they were distracted to come up quietly behind Lucy and incase her within water lock spell.
He looked at him. He attacked him.

Barry stopped in front of him.

He powered up a ki shield around his body and toward them. Junior-Bigchiil froze the water before it hit Lucy.

He looked at him. He attacked him.

Barry stopped in front of him.

He powered up a ki shield around his body and toward them. Junior-Bigchiil froze the water before it hit Lucy.
As the mechanical tentacle came down on to Joe, Aqua wrapped her own tentacles around Joe. The mechanical tentacle came crashing down on the ground cracking the tile as Joe was pulled away. "That was close..." Joe said "maybe make sure everyone stays away from the platform.....we will take care of the evil octopus man.." Aqua said moving Joe from danger.

Stain chuckled "I didn't get a good look at you last time," he said holding up the cold gun to Barry "does your mom know you're out past your bedtime?"

Juvia gasped taking a step "back holding on to her umbrella "don't interfere child....no harm will come to her..." Juvia said releasing a jet of water from her hand straight at Bigchill pushing back with force.

As the mechanical tentacle came down on to Joe, Aqua wrapped her own tentacles around Joe. The mechanical tentacle came crashing down on the ground cracking the tile as Joe was pulled away. "That was close..." Joe said "maybe make sure everyone stays away from the platform.....we will take care of the evil octopus man.." Aqua said moving Joe from danger.

Stain chuckled "I didn't get a good look at you last time," he said holding up the cold gun to Barry "does your mom know you're out past your bedtime?"

Juvia gasped taking a step "back holding on to her umbrella "don't interfere child....no harm will come to her..." Juvia said releasing a jet of water from her hand straight at Bigchill pushing back with force.
"Hey Doc Ock!" Peter said. "The whole octopus thing is already taken find your own shtick!" He yelled firing webs at Octavius.

"There's no way out Snart." He said.

Wells had ben arguing with Cisco about what to do. Barry wanted to be left alone and Cisco wanted to respect that but Eobard was not about to let his only way home die like this. "Oi." A northern voice said. A man with black hair. A leather jacket and jumper walked into the room. "If you want to save you're friend that follow me. I have an idea." The Doctor said. "

Bigchill pushed harder. Pinto walked up to Sol. "You really think you're strong enough to stop a Saiyan?" He asked.

"Hey Doc Ock!" Peter said. "The whole octopus thing is already taken find your own shtick!" He yelled firing webs at Octavius.

"There's no way out Snart." He said.

Wells had ben arguing with Cisco about what to do. Barry wanted to be left alone and Cisco wanted to respect that but Eobard was not about to let his only way home die like this. "Oi." A northern voice said. A man with black hair. A leather jacket and jumper walked into the room. "If you want to save you're friend that follow me. I have an idea." The Doctor said. "

Bigchill pushed harder. Pinto walked up to Sol. "You really think you're strong enough to stop a Saiyan?" He asked.
(Sorry day off so taking care of my 7 month nephew and was trying to put him to sleep...he is always fighting it...)
"All Spidy was doing was trying to help...you were going to destroy yourself along with the whole city..." Aqua said shooting out ink under the doctor Oct so he woukd have not traction.

"Who said I was trying to find a way out?....I have seen it,...your weakness...all the times I have encountered you....while your busy saving everyone else I'll be saving myself.." Snart said pointing the gun to the ground between them and firing. The train started to brake and move about, Snart took his chance to take his leave. "Good luck " he said praying the door open and jumped out.

Catlin sat quietly by the computers watching both Wells and Cisco argue amongst each other. She looked over at the doctor as he walked in. One she was concerned about how easily this man had gotten in. Catlin stood up, she wanted to help Barry, but could this man be trusted? She looked back at Cisco for his opinion.

Juvia continued to force the jet stream of water towards Bigchill using her left hand to send out a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes to the body of Bigchill.

Sol laughed "please Monsieur I'm one of the elemental four...what ever Saiyan you might be you don't stand a chance.." Sol said wiggling back and forward half of his body infused with the ground.

(Sorry day off so taking care of my 7 month nephew and was trying to put him to sleep...he is always fighting it...)
"All Spidy was doing was trying to help...you were going to destroy yourself along with the whole city..." Aqua said shooting out ink under the doctor Oct so he woukd have not traction.

"Who said I was trying to find a way out?....I have seen it,...your weakness...all the times I have encountered you....while your busy saving everyone else I'll be saving myself.." Snart said pointing the gun to the ground between them and firing. The train started to brake and move about, Snart took his chance to take his leave. "Good luck " he said praying the door open and jumped out.

Catlin sat quietly by the computers watching both Wells and Cisco argue amongst each other. She looked over at the doctor as he walked in. One she was concerned about how easily this man had gotten in. Catlin stood up, she wanted to help Barry, but could this man be trusted? She looked back at Cisco for his opinion.

Juvia continued to force the jet stream of water towards Bigchill using her left hand to send out a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes to the body of Bigchill.

Sol laughed "please Monsieur I'm one of the elemental four...what ever Saiyan you might be you don't stand a chance.." Sol said wiggling back and forward half of his body infused with the ground.
(no prob) Peter ran at Ock but was shit again. Octavius slammed an arm into Aqua.

Barry went to work getting people out quickly.

Cisco looked at Well's for his thoughts.

Pinto smiled. "You h derestkmat me."

(no prob) Peter ran at Ock but was shit again. Octavius slammed an arm into Aqua.

Barry went to work getting people out quickly.

Cisco looked at Well's for his thoughts.

Pinto smiled. "You h derestkmat me."
The air was knocked out of her as the arm slammed into her tossing her across the platform.

The cars of the train disconnected as they tumbled and disrailed. Snart smerked watching from afar.

"Go with him....make sure Barry comes back alive.." Wells replied

Sol wiggled and swaid back and forward "sure le petit singe"

The air was knocked out of her as the arm slammed into her tossing her across the platform.

The cars of the train disconnected as they tumbled and disrailed. Snart smerked watching from afar.

"Go with him....make sure Barry comes back alive.." Wells replied

Sol wiggled and swaid back and forward "sure le petit singe"
Octavius ran off.

Barry barely saved everyone.

As Caitlin and Cisco ran out the Doctor looked at Wells. "I know who you are." He said. "Pretty sneaky thing wearing a dead man's skin." He said. "Now before you start using that special little running power of yours just know that ad much as I want to stop you... You and I both know how fragile time is." He said.

(I wish I knew french)

Octavius ran off.

Barry barely saved everyone.

As Caitlin and Cisco ran out the Doctor looked at Wells. "I know who you are." He said. "Pretty sneaky thing wearing a dead man's skin." He said. "Now before you start using that special little running power of yours just know that ad much as I want to stop you... You and I both know how fragile time is." He said.

(I wish I knew french)
Aqua groan holding her hid section as she stood up "you okay Spidy?" Aqua called over to him

Snart shot at Barry from behind with the cold gun "your pretty fast, kid" he said walking over "although not fast enough"

Wells did not respond looking away from the Doctor's direction.

(I just been using google to translate for me I only know Spanish fluently XD, he just been calling him a small monkey, monkey child/boy I am so bad at insults XD lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back