• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Bees are just dumb bugs they don't like anyone.." Gajeel said back as he picked up yet another of his own teammates to denture the last of the bees. "off don't be spreading lies, of course, I beat you...I just beat you so good you can't seem to remember anything correctly...and I am keeping your sword..... does make for a nice piece of metal to chew on in between meals..."

"you don't think you should rest a bit more Peter?.." Aqua spoke up as Peter sat up. She knew he was okay and healing up as time went by, but she just felt worried at the same time.
"Uh-Huh." Link said. "Well if you're okay with lying to yourself.

"I'll be okay." He said.

"Uh-Huh." Link said. "Well if you're okay with lying to yourself.

"I'll be okay." He said.
"off...you don't know what you're talking about pipsqueak..." Gajeel replied

"if you're sure..." Aqua replied stepping to the side so he could step down from the operating table. The tone of her voice still sounding a bit worried.

"off...you don't know what you're talking about pipsqueak..." Gajeel replied

"if you're sure..." Aqua replied stepping to the side so he could step down from the operating table. The tone of her voice still sounding a bit worried.
Link smirked. "Suuuure." He said seeing him start to get angry. He just needed to push a little harder.

"Hey." He said. "Remember, I'm Spider-Man I always get back up."

Link smirked. "Suuuure." He said seeing him start to get angry. He just needed to push a little harder.

"Hey." He said. "Remember, I'm Spider-Man I always get back up."
"what are you all smiling about?! going to wipe that smile off your face!" Gajeel yelled as he charged at Link his arm transforming into a large metal rod as it came slaming down to the ground.

Aqua looked up at him and gave him a small smile "I know" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"what are you all smiling about?! going to wipe that smile off your face!" Gajeel yelled as he charged at Link his arm transforming into a large metal rod as it came slaming down to the ground.

Aqua looked up at him and gave him a small smile "I know" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
He pulled out a magnesia rod and used it on Gajeel and slammed him into the wall.

Peter went to the workshop he saw Cisco. "You look upset.'

He pulled out a magnesia rod and used it on Gajeel and slammed him into the wall.

Peter went to the workshop he saw Cisco. "You look upset.'
Gajeel took down the wall with him causing his guild mates to gasp never seeing him get taken down before. Groaning Gajeel stood up about out of the rubble of debris as the durst cleared. "is that all you got Pipsqueak?"

"well what you think, I let everyone down....you and Barry got hurt....a man died and everyone just hates me..." Cisco said

Gajeel took down the wall with him causing his guild mates to gasp never seeing him get taken down before. Groaning Gajeel stood up about out of the rubble of debris as the durst cleared. "is that all you got Pipsqueak?"

"well what you think, I let everyone down....you and Barry got hurt....a man died and everyone just hates me..." Cisco said
"Hardly." Link said. "I called a friend." He said. In a pillar of fire and smoke a red skinned demon wearing blue robes appeared. He had an orange beard and no hair on his head. He was currently engrossed in a book.

"Nobody hates. Barry and Wells are just PO'd." He said. "Anyway you can keep sulking or you can help me come up with a way to be prepared for the cold gun.

"Hardly." Link said. "I called a friend." He said. In a pillar of fire and smoke a red skinned demon wearing blue robes appeared. He had an orange beard and no hair on his head. He was currently engrossed in a book.

"Nobody hates. Barry and Wells are just PO'd." He said. "Anyway you can keep sulking or you can help me come up with a way to be prepared for the cold gun.
Gajeel felt a bit nervous watching the pillar of fire and smoke 'what kind of magic was this kid?' Gajeel let out a laugh "oh you going to bore me to death....what is that bookworm aging to do?"

"Barry seems more than PO'd....I feel like we lost our friendship...." Cisco quietly whispered to himself. Cisco sighs placing the tool in his hand down "maybe some type of cold-proof armor?.." Cisco said turning to finally look towards Peter

Gajeel felt a bit nervous watching the pillar of fire and smoke 'what kind of magic was this kid?' Gajeel let out a laugh "oh you going to bore me to death....what is that bookworm aging to do?"

"Barry seems more than PO'd....I feel like we lost our friendship...." Cisco quietly whispered to himself. Cisco sighs placing the tool in his hand down "maybe some type of cold-proof armor?.." Cisco said turning to finally look towards Peter
He looked at him and closed the book. "This." He held out his hand and the piercings in Gajeel's body became searing hot and glowed.

"Cold-proof? That's unrealistic. I was thinking more like some self heating tech.

He looked at him and closed the book. "This." He held out his hand and the piercings in Gajeel's body became searing hot and glowed.

"Cold-proof? That's unrealistic. I was thinking more like some self heating tech.
Gajeel made a ran towards the man about to swing at him. He dropped to the ground as he felt his piercings on fire "what the hell?!"

"well I guess you right, it is a bit science fiction.....well some self-heating tech might not be to hard to come up with...that's is you still want to help me out around the lab?" Cisco said looking at Peter

Gajeel made a ran towards the man about to swing at him. He dropped to the ground as he felt his piercings on fire "what the hell?!"

"well I guess you right, it is a bit science fiction.....well some self-heating tech might not be to hard to come up with...that's is you still want to help me out around the lab?" Cisco said looking at Peter
"My name is Zan-Kyri. And I have studies the arcane arts for many many years."

"It's your lab not mine." Peter said

"My name is Zan-Kyri. And I have studies the arcane arts for many many years."

"It's your lab not mine." Peter said
(Sorry was battling mindgraine again and work started so eairy today I finally got some time)
"I'm aging to,...oh your going to pay for this!.." Gajeel grunted between his teeth and he stood up trying to ignore the pain

"Right..." Cisco replied with a akward chuckle

(Sorry was battling mindgraine again and work started so eairy today I finally got some time)
"I'm aging to,...oh your going to pay for this!.." Gajeel grunted between his teeth and he stood up trying to ignore the pain

"Right..." Cisco replied with a akward chuckle
Zan-Kyri smiled.

They got to work.

Zan-Kyri looked at Link and then back at Gajeel. He sighed and opened the book again. "Paper Prison." Gajeel started getting sucked into the book.
Gajeel grab a bystandard, one of his own guild members and tossed him towards Zan-Kyri as he drugged his arms into the ground to anchor himself.

Gajeel grab a bystandard, one of his own guild members and tossed him towards Zan-Kyri as he drugged his arms into the ground to anchor himself.
As he did so Natsu kicked him in the face.

Peter and Cisco found a way to track the gun and Peter was able to make a cold-resistant suit. It was multilayered with insulative material and had small copper wire in-between the layers to restore heat.

As he did so Natsu kicked him in the face.

Peter and Cisco found a way to track the gun and Peter was able to make a cold-resistant suit. It was multilayered with insulative material and had small copper wire in-between the layers to restore heat.
Gajeel lost his grip from the force of the unexpected kick to the face

"ready to test out your new suite?" Cisco asked holding the tablet with the gun's location

Gajeel lost his grip from the force of the unexpected kick to the face

"ready to test out your new suite?" Cisco asked holding the tablet with the gun's location
Zan-Kt had to close the book before he actually imprisoned Gajeel's guildmate. Link ran and slid under Gajeel and grabbed the Master Sword.

Peter put it on. It was icy blue with red lenses. "I'll call Barry."

Zan-Kt had to close the book before he actually imprisoned Gajeel's guildmate. Link ran and slid under Gajeel and grabbed the Master Sword.

Peter put it on. It was icy blue with red lenses. "I'll call Barry."
Gajeel held his face wincing after the hard kick to it. These Fairy Tail idiots were annoying and pissing him off. As he stood up to try to fight Natsu and get the sword back, the Phantom guild shook violently

(so cool) "sure" Cisco replied

Gajeel held his face wincing after the hard kick to it. These Fairy Tail idiots were annoying and pissing him off. As he stood up to try to fight Natsu and get the sword back, the Phantom guild shook violently

(so cool) "sure" Cisco replied
Everyone looked around.

He called Barry and everyone met in the cortex.

Everyone looked around.

He called Barry and everyone met in the cortex.
Those from the Fairy Tale guild knew it was their master going after the Phantom's guild master. After a while, the shaking stopped, and out of the rafters of the building Masker Makarov fell to the ground like a large rock. The small old man grown as his skin was bright green.

"We found out a way to track down Captain Cold," Cisco said standing up when Barry walked it. Catlin sighed "Cisco why do you have to keep coming up with strange names for all these guys"
"anyways the cold gun is powered by an engine control unit, a microcomputer that regulates air-to-fuel ratios so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers doesn't overflow and explode. The E.C.U. was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet and with Peter's help, we can able to boost the signal to send out a false update, thus getting a pingback and locating Snart." Cisco explained.

Those from the Fairy Tale guild knew it was their master going after the Phantom's guild master. After a while, the shaking stopped, and out of the rafters of the building Masker Makarov fell to the ground like a large rock. The small old man grown as his skin was bright green.

"We found out a way to track down Captain Cold," Cisco said standing up when Barry walked it. Catlin sighed "Cisco why do you have to keep coming up with strange names for all these guys"
"anyways the cold gun is powered by an engine control unit, a microcomputer that regulates air-to-fuel ratios so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers doesn't overflow and explode. The E.C.U. was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet and with Peter's help, we can able to boost the signal to send out a false update, thus getting a pingback and locating Snart." Cisco explained.
"Makarov!" Ben ran over to him.

Barry had his suit one once they were ready he turned off his ear piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back