• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Actually he's going to be staying around you all the time due to the buddy system. I don't like it anymore than you Lucy but he's good in a scrap. Besides he's a kid give him a little break."

"I was too slow." Barry said holding his side. "And Peter... He was thrown by metal arms. I think Octavius'. "Caitlin get Barry warm and make sure he's okay." Harrison said.
"WHAT?! What do you mean he is going to be hanging around me?...I am going to go fight phantom with the others" Lucy said not very please with the idea of being stuck around Magnolia instead of going off to kick some butt.

Caitlin nodded helping Barry over to the operating table. Making sure to get his temperature up as she took a look at his injury.

"WHAT?! What do you mean he is going to be hanging around me?...I am going to go fight phantom with the others" Lucy said not very please with the idea of being stuck around Magnolia instead of going off to kick some butt.

Caitlin nodded helping Barry over to the operating table. Making sure to get his temperature up as she took a look at his injury.
"No your not." He said. "You and Junior need to stay here and keep thosemof us who can't fight company." He said stealthily cocking his head in Mirajane's direction. "You wouldn't want to leave her to deal with Junior all by herself would you?"

Peter couldn't help but notice Well's all but ignored his plight in favor of Barry's. "No I'm good doc. I'll just bleed out on your nice clean floor." Peter quipped through heavy pants of seething pain. "Not funny parker." Wells said.

"No your not." He said. "You and Junior need to stay here and keep thosemof us who can't fight company." He said stealthily cocking his head in Mirajane's direction. "You wouldn't want to leave her to deal with Junior all by herself would you?"

Peter couldn't help but notice Well's all but ignored his plight in favor of Barry's. "No I'm good doc. I'll just bleed out on your nice clean floor." Peter quipped through heavy pants of seething pain. "Not funny parker." Wells said.
Lucy was not placed with her staying behind, looking over towards Mirajane and then back to Ben she nodded. "Your right, I can't let her deal with Junior on her own.....But you better promise me you will make them pay, Levy is one of my friends and I can't let them get away with what they did.."

Caitlin felt horrible she could not get to Peter and help him right away as well. "I'm so sorry Peter I'll get you as soon as I can, please just apply as much pressure as possible" she said working as quickly as she could to get Barry stable before moving over to help Peter.

Lucy was not placed with her staying behind, looking over towards Mirajane and then back to Ben she nodded. "Your right, I can't let her deal with Junior on her own.....But you better promise me you will make them pay, Levy is one of my friends and I can't let them get away with what they did.."

Caitlin felt horrible she could not get to Peter and help him right away as well. "I'm so sorry Peter I'll get you as soon as I can, please just apply as much pressure as possible" she said working as quickly as she could to get Barry stable before moving over to help Peter.
Ben nodded. He turned to Mirajane. "I'll be back."

Cisco walked in with Joe and Aqua to see Caitlin onlycnow getting to stabalizing Peter who had become pale. It reminded Aqua of her nightmare from before

Ben nodded. He turned to Mirajane. "I'll be back."

Cisco walked in with Joe and Aqua to see Caitlin onlycnow getting to stabalizing Peter who had become pale. It reminded Aqua of her nightmare from before
"Do becarful" Mirajane said as Ben left to join the others.

Aqua walked in after Cisco and Joe, her heart felt like it stoped as she got sight of Peter. The flash of the nightmares she would have came flooding to her mind. "Peter!" Aqua yelled pushing pass Cisco and Joe quickly making her way over. "What happened?!" She asked looking up at Catlin as she reached them

"Do becarful" Mirajane said as Ben left to join the others.

Aqua walked in after Cisco and Joe, her heart felt like it stoped as she got sight of Peter. The flash of the nightmares she would have came flooding to her mind. "Peter!" Aqua yelled pushing pass Cisco and Joe quickly making her way over. "What happened?!" She asked looking up at Catlin as she reached them
Junior watched and looked around a lot more quiet this time.

"Doctor Octavius..." Peter said. "He and Snart have the cold the gun." He said. Barry looked at him. "You know what that gun is?" He asked.

Junior watched and looked around a lot more quiet this time.

"Doctor Octavius..." Peter said. "He and Snart have the cold the gun." He said. Barry looked at him. "You know what that gun is?" He asked.
"Well your behaving..."Lucy said looking over at how differently Junior was acting

Aqua just looked at Peter, he was pale but responsive and Caitlin was tending to him. But she couldn't help but worried as the memories of her past nightmares floated in her mind. "Thats not good..." she whispered as Peter mentioned that the two baddies had the gun

"We do.....STAR Labs built it....." Well's spoke up narrowing his stare towards Cisco.

"Well your behaving..."Lucy said looking over at how differently Junior was acting

Aqua just looked at Peter, he was pale but responsive and Caitlin was tending to him. But she couldn't help but worried as the memories of her past nightmares floated in her mind. "Thats not good..." she whispered as Peter mentioned that the two baddies had the gun

"We do.....STAR Labs built it....." Well's spoke up narrowing his stare towards Cisco.
Junior just looked at her. "This is serious. I don't have time to play around.'

"Caitlin and Well's had nothing to do with it... Cisco and I built it." Peter said.

Junior just looked at her. "This is serious. I don't have time to play around.'

"Caitlin and Well's had nothing to do with it... Cisco and I built it." Peter said.
Mirajane walked over to Junior and Lucy "Junior, Thank you for understanding......we should head back to the guild and join the others that stayed back." she added looking over towards Lucy who nodded.

Caitlin looked over at Barry as she finished tending to Peter. She feared the outcome of Barry knowing.

Mirajane walked over to Junior and Lucy "Junior, Thank you for understanding......we should head back to the guild and join the others that stayed back." she added looking over towards Lucy who nodded.

Caitlin looked over at Barry as she finished tending to Peter. She feared the outcome of Barry knowing.
Junior nodded going with her.

"Peter and the other's aren't responsible for this." Cisco said. "I built the gun."

Junior nodded going with her.

"Peter and the other's aren't responsible for this." Cisco said. "I built the gun."
The three left making their way back to the guild. Joining the younger guild members and those that desided not to go fight against Phantom. When they reached Fairy Tail those that went to fight were long gone.

"So who was that build the gun?, Peter here is saying he builded it with you.....but your now saying that you were the one responsible for the construction of the weapon?...what is it?" Joe asked walking over "why build such a weapon? That thing is nothing but trouble, now it's in dangerous hands and has kill an innocent man..." Joe added.

The three left making their way back to the guild. Joining the younger guild members and those that desided not to go fight against Phantom. When they reached Fairy Tail those that went to fight were long gone.

"So who was that build the gun?, Peter here is saying he builded it with you.....but your now saying that you were the one responsible for the construction of the weapon?...what is it?" Joe asked walking over "why build such a weapon? That thing is nothing but trouble, now it's in dangerous hands and has kill an innocent man..." Joe added.
Ben was walking alongside Link, Erza, and Natsu looking furious.

"I thought it was to help with global warming..." Peter said woozily. Cisco averted his gaze. "Heat and cold are opposites... I built it... To stop you." He said looking at Barry. "You what?" Barry asked.

Ben was walking alongside Link, Erza, and Natsu looking furious.

"I thought it was to help with global warming..." Peter said woozily. Cisco averted his gaze. "Heat and cold are opposites... I built it... To stop you." He said looking at Barry. "You what?" Barry asked.
"Dont threat Ben we will make sure they pay for what they have done to our friends and learn not to ever mess with Fairy Tail ever again" Erza replied furious for what had happened.

Aqua gently patted Peter's head "shhh.." she whispered making sure Peter kept himself laying down, not wanting him to overexert himself.

"look Barry I really don't think Cisco was really going to use the gun on you now...." Caitlin said trying her best to calm down the situation on the gun.

"Dont threat Ben we will make sure they pay for what they have done to our friends and learn not to ever mess with Fairy Tail ever again" Erza replied furious for what had happened.

Aqua gently patted Peter's head "shhh.." she whispered making sure Peter kept himself laying down, not wanting him to overexert himself.

"look Barry I really don't think Cisco was really going to use the gun on you now...." Caitlin said trying her best to calm down the situation on the gun.
"Oh I know." He said.

Peter stayed down.

"I didn't know who you were then Barry. What if you ended up being like Mardon or Nimbus," Cisco said. "But I didn't! Did I!?" He snapped. "I can understand you building this. What I don't understand is why you didn't tell me. I thought you truested me, I thought we were friends!" "We are Barry." Cisco said. "If I had known I could have been prepared even with Peter getting grabbed by that arm. But instead someone died tonight!" Cisco was silent for a second. "And I have to live with that." He said. "No Cisco... We all do." Barry said walking off.

"Oh I know." He said.

Peter stayed down.

"I didn't know who you were then Barry. What if you ended up being like Mardon or Nimbus," Cisco said. "But I didn't! Did I!?" He snapped. "I can understand you building this. What I don't understand is why you didn't tell me. I thought you truested me, I thought we were friends!" "We are Barry." Cisco said. "If I had known I could have been prepared even with Peter getting grabbed by that arm. But instead someone died tonight!" Cisco was silent for a second. "And I have to live with that." He said. "No Cisco... We all do." Barry said walking off.
Makarov stopped everyone just before reaching the Phantom Lord guild stoping the group that had come along to fight. He wished everyone the best and that no one was to hold back. "Natsu you may do the honors and burst the door open" He said stepping to the side. Inside Phantom Lord laughter and chatter amongst the guild members could be heard, no one inside knew Fairy Tail was just outside their doors.

The room was dead silent after Barry stormed off, no one saying a word.

Makarov stopped everyone just before reaching the Phantom Lord guild stoping the group that had come along to fight. He wished everyone the best and that no one was to hold back. "Natsu you may do the honors and burst the door open" He said stepping to the side. Inside Phantom Lord laughter and chatter amongst the guild members could be heard, no one inside knew Fairy Tail was just outside their doors.

The room was dead silent after Barry stormed off, no one saying a word.
Natsu smirked and kicked the door down with a flaming foot.

Peter looked around. "Well... Any ideas on what do do about Doctor Octopus." He said naming the bad guy

Natsu smirked and kicked the door down with a flaming foot.

Peter looked around. "Well... Any ideas on what do do about Doctor Octopus." He said naming the bad guy
Natsu sent a few of the Phantom Lord members flying across the hall to the other side hitting the walls and sliding down to the ground in a sizzling heap. "FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Makarov yelled into the guildhall, in response the members of Phantom charged at the Fairy Tail members.

"sad such a brilliant mind turned evil....." Aqua said with a quiet sigh "well....he will have to be stoped of course"

Natsu sent a few of the Phantom Lord members flying across the hall to the other side hitting the walls and sliding down to the ground in a sizzling heap. "FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Makarov yelled into the guildhall, in response the members of Phantom charged at the Fairy Tail members.

"sad such a brilliant mind turned evil....." Aqua said with a quiet sigh "well....he will have to be stoped of course"
Link looked at Erza. "I need a sword." Ben transformed. "Echo Echo!"

Peter slowly sat up wincing. "Thanks for your concern by the way Wells" he said sarcastically. "If I didn't know better I'd say that you only cared about Barry's safety."

Link looked at Erza. "I need a sword." Ben transformed. "Echo Echo!"

Peter slowly sat up wincing. "Thanks for your concern by the way Wells" he said sarcastically. "If I didn't know better I'd say that you only cared about Barry's safety."
"Oh of course" Erza replied making one of her swords appear infront of her and handing it to him. "Best of luck in battle.." she said before running onto the guild. Another sword appearing in her hands as she charges forward taking down a whole group of phantom members.

"Didn't you mentioned you had advanced healing yourself?... Barry was hit with the cold gun and thus his healing could have been affected...thus his injury was logically a priority to yours" Wells replied

"Oh of course" Erza replied making one of her swords appear infront of her and handing it to him. "Best of luck in battle.." she said before running onto the guild. Another sword appearing in her hands as she charges forward taking down a whole group of phantom members.

"Didn't you mentioned you had advanced healing yourself?... Barry was hit with the cold gun and thus his healing could have been affected...thus his injury was logically a priority to yours" Wells replied
Link ran for Gajeel. "I wanty sword back!"

"Good answer Doc." Peter said. But not the point.

Link ran for Gajeel. "I wanty sword back!"

"Good answer Doc." Peter said. But not the point.
Gajeel chuckled as he stood up from the corner table he was sitting. He was watching his team members get pummeled from across the room. "I don't think so pipsqueak...." Gajeel said jumping out of the way as Link ran past him.

Wells did not say anything else but just rolled away. Aqua folded her arms frowning angrily watching the man rolled away

Gajeel chuckled as he stood up from the corner table he was sitting. He was watching his team members get pummeled from across the room. "I don't think so pipsqueak...." Gajeel said jumping out of the way as Link ran past him.

Wells did not say anything else but just rolled away. Aqua folded her arms frowning angrily watching the man rolled away
Link pulled out a bottle full of... Well... Bees. He threw it at Gajeel and the bottle cracked open against his chest.

Peter looked at Caitlin. "So... Our resident cybernetics genius has gone crazy. Smart has a gun that can slow Barry down enough to stop him. Someone died today and Barry and I got our butts handed to us on a silver platter. Is it too much to ask to be able to ask for something to put on the win column?"

Link pulled out a bottle full of... Well... Bees. He threw it at Gajeel and the bottle cracked open against his chest.

Peter looked at Caitlin. "So... Our resident cybernetics genius has gone crazy. Smart has a gun that can slow Barry down enough to stop him. Someone died today and Barry and I got our butts handed to us on a silver platter. Is it too much to ask to be able to ask for something to put on the win column?"
"what the hell?!..." Gajeel looked down at his chest as the jar cracked open and bees flew out. "BEES!?....what the hell is wrong with you why would you be carrying a jar of bees?!" he yelled running around trying to escape the bees. The man would grab his fellow teammates using them as a sheld

Caitlin was quietly picking up and cleaning up her equipment after tending to Barry and Peter. "I'm so sorry for what happened Peter,....to you and Barry.....we will find a way to locate Snart and that Doctor Octopus...you guys will defeat them,... you have done it before.."

"what the hell?!..." Gajeel looked down at his chest as the jar cracked open and bees flew out. "BEES!?....what the hell is wrong with you why would you be carrying a jar of bees?!" he yelled running around trying to escape the bees. The man would grab his fellow teammates using them as a sheld

Caitlin was quietly picking up and cleaning up her equipment after tending to Barry and Peter. "I'm so sorry for what happened Peter,....to you and Barry.....we will find a way to locate Snart and that Doctor Octopus...you guys will defeat them,... you have done it before.."
"Because. Bees like me." Link said. Other members protested to Gajeels use.of them as shields. "You're gonna give me my sword willingly." Link said. "Because you need to prove you can beat me don't you? After all you didn't REALLY beat me. You were losing until your water friend decided to cheatfor you."

Peter was running his wound. "I'm going to the workshop. I need to do something." He said slowly getting up.

"Because. Bees like me." Link said. Other members protested to Gajeels use.of them as shields. "You're gonna give me my sword willingly." Link said. "Because you need to prove you can beat me don't you? After all you didn't REALLY beat me. You were losing until your water friend decided to cheatfor you."

Peter was running his wound. "I'm going to the workshop. I need to do something." He said slowly getting up.
"Bees are just dumb bugs they don't like anyone.." Gajeel said back as he picked up yet another of his own teammates to denture the last of the bees. "off don't be spreading lies, of course, I beat you...I just beat you so good you can't seem to remember anything correctly...and I am keeping your sword..... does make for a nice piece of metal to chew on in between meals..."

"you don't think you should rest a bit more Peter?.." Aqua spoke up as Peter sat up. She knew he was okay and healing up as time went by, but she just felt worried at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back