• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lucy shrug, it didn't really matter Natsu had denied the Jewel and now they were walking all the way back home instead of taking the train and Lucy was annoyed.
Ben didn't mind the walk but he really wondered what kind of heroes worked for money.

"Well you got a cool new key."
"Yes well I really shouldn't be complaining....." Lucy sighed he had a point that she did get something from all this. "a very rare key as well, a golden key belongong to one of the 12 Zodiac Spirits" Lucy said now in much better mood

"Yes well I really shouldn't be complaining....." Lucy sighed he had a point that she did get something from all this. "a very rare key as well, a golden key belongong to one of the 12 Zodiac Spirits" Lucy said now in much better mood
They talked for the whole hour. It was very engaging and it hadn't felt like that long. When Ben said they should stop now

"I'm hungry..." Natsu said. Heatblast shot fire at him response. Which Natsu gratefully ate. Heatblast didn't say anything but also had no idea he could do that.
Lucy laid extra wood to the side before taking a seat next to the campfire. "Natsu also enjoys fire aside from food.." Lucy added noticing the look on Heatblast's face as Natsu ate the fire.

Lucy laid extra wood to the side before taking a seat next to the campfire. "Natsu also enjoys fire aside from food.." Lucy added noticing the look on Heatblast's face as Natsu ate the fire.
"Weird." He said. "Guess that means down.od them are out of the running when we fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back