• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Humongosaur looked at her. "Get off me!" He pushed her off sending her flying.
The large women went flying through the wall filled with books, sending books flying about the room and destroying a few rooms as she crashed through multiple walls.

As the books got scattered about the ground Lucy spotted a yellow book with the words Day Brake written on the front cover. Picking it up she started to skim through it.

The large women went flying through the wall filled with books, sending books flying about the room and destroying a few rooms as she crashed through multiple walls.

As the books got scattered about the ground Lucy spotted a yellow book with the words Day Brake written on the front cover. Picking it up she started to skim through it.
He ran at Virgo but Everlue got in the way. "You harmed my perfect maid. You'll pay!" He shouted. "Oh Vanish brothers!" He called out. "Vanish Wha-" a huge metal object his Humongosaur in the face and he stumbled back. "Argh!" He looked at them. "Transformation magic. It doesn't matter what your magical abilities are. Magic doesn't hold a candle to us." Humongosaur smirked and trapped the Omnitrix on his chest.

In the green light The large alien shortened (but not by much) and his brown skin becoming green and scaled. His teeth sharpened and he grew a snout.

"ELIMIGATOR!"

1602480529139.png

He ran at Virgo but Everlue got in the way. "You harmed my perfect maid. You'll pay!" He shouted. "Oh Vanish brothers!" He called out. "Vanish Wha-" a huge metal object his Humongosaur in the face and he stumbled back. "Argh!" He looked at them. "Transformation magic. It doesn't matter what your magical abilities are. Magic doesn't hold a candle to us." Humongosaur smirked and trapped the Omnitrix on his chest.

In the green light The large alien shortened (but not by much) and his brown skin becoming green and scaled. His teeth sharpened and he grew a snout.

"ELIMIGATOR!"

View attachment 793398
Lucy held on to the book tightly, Natsu wanted to take it from her and burn it while Ben had been busy with Virgo. Taking her chance Lush ran out of the library with the book. Something was different about this book, there was something special about it and she had to find out what before it got destroyed.

Lucy held on to the book tightly, Natsu wanted to take it from her and burn it while Ben had been busy with Virgo. Taking her chance Lush ran out of the library with the book. Something was different about this book, there was something special about it and she had to find out what before it got destroyed.
ELIMIGATOR took on the Vanish brothers and defeated them handily due to his powers not having a basis in Magic. Natsu was taking on Virgo.

As Lucy read the book someone appeared in front of her. But the visible Omnitrix dial just meant it was Ben as XLR8

"What are you doing? You have the book now get out of here while we hold off the bad guys." Everlue appeared from the ground digging. "Oh Virgo!" He called out.

ELIMIGATOR took on the Vanish brothers and defeated them handily due to his powers not having a basis in Magic. Natsu was taking on Virgo.

As Lucy read the book someone appeared in front of her. But the visible Omnitrix dial just meant it was Ben as XLR8

"What are you doing? You have the book now get out of here while we hold off the bad guys." Everlue appeared from the ground digging. "Oh Virgo!" He called out.
Lucy had pulled out her wind reader glasses (I have always wished these were real >u<) and was reading through the book amazed at what she was finding out about this book called Day Brake. Lucy had been intranced in the book that when Ben appeared in front of her as XLR8 he took her by surprise. "right!" she said closing the book and was about to run off when Everlue appeared. "Did I hear my master summond me!" Virgo yelled as she came up from the ground benith them looking very menacing.

Lucy had pulled out her wind reader glasses (I have always wished these were real >u<) and was reading through the book amazed at what she was finding out about this book called Day Brake. Lucy had been intranced in the book that when Ben appeared in front of her as XLR8 he took her by surprise. "right!" she said closing the book and was about to run off when Everlue appeared. "Did I hear my master summond me!" Virgo yelled as she came up from the ground benith them looking very menacing.
Natsu was holding onto her shoulder looking dazed. Ben drowned and tapped the Omnitrix again slapping down on the core.

"FOURARMS!"

Natsu was holding onto her shoulder looking dazed. Ben drowned and tapped the Omnitrix again slapping down on the core.

"FOURARMS!"
"Natsu?!......what are you doing up there?....how is it possible you just traveled through the celestial spirit world!" Lucy said in shock noticing Natsu on top of Virgo.

Virgo angrily grunted and she reached up trying to grab on to Natsu

"Natsu?!......what are you doing up there?....how is it possible you just traveled through the celestial spirit world!" Lucy said in shock noticing Natsu on top of Virgo.

Virgo angrily grunted and she reached up trying to grab on to Natsu
Fourarms punched her in the face trying to get her out of the way. He wanted Everlue.

Fourarms was strong himself barely flinching to her attacks.
With another powerful punch squeare in her face Virgo came down like a very large sack of potatoes.

Lucy pulled out her whip managing to subdued Everlue. Picking him up and tossing him across the room and cancer attacked him. Lucy yelling out how he was a nasty evil little old man.

With another powerful punch squeare in her face Virgo came down like a very large sack of potatoes.

Lucy pulled out her whip managing to subdued Everlue. Picking him up and tossing him across the room and cancer attacked him. Lucy yelling out how he was a nasty evil little old man.
Everlue shuddered and tried to escape but a punch from Natsu quickly knocked him out.

Everlue shuddered and tried to escape but a punch from Natsu quickly knocked him out.
Lucy gathered her whip placing it back on her hip. Thanking Cancer and sending him back as well. "We should get going before either wake up" Lucy replied holding the book in her arms

Lucy gathered her whip placing it back on her hip. Thanking Cancer and sending him back as well. "We should get going before either wake up" Lucy replied holding the book in her arms
Fourarms tapped the Omnitrix.

"Cannonbolt!"

He grabbed them both. Rolled into a ball and started rolling off at high speed.

Fourarms tapped the Omnitrix.

"Cannonbolt!"

He grabbed them both. Rolled into a ball and started rolling off at high speed.
As the group left and made their way outside the mansion started to shake and bake apart. All the digging and hole had caused the foundation of the building to become unstable.

As the group left and made their way outside the mansion started to shake and bake apart. All the digging and hole had caused the foundation of the building to become unstable.
Cannonbolt looked back as the house crumpled. "I wanted to avoid that."

Ben leaned against the wall as Matsu and Lucy talked to the employer.
The employer wasn't happy that they didn't destroy the horrible book. Lucy went on to explain that it was something that he had to do himself, that yes it was a horrible book. But that it was only a disguise, that the father had indeed writing his last thing a letter to his son. That the book had a spell placed on it hiding the writers true masterpiece

The employer wasn't happy that they didn't destroy the horrible book. Lucy went on to explain that it was something that he had to do himself, that yes it was a horrible book. But that it was only a disguise, that the father had indeed writing his last thing a letter to his son. That the book had a spell placed on it hiding the writers true masterpiece
Ben never saw that happening. Or that Natsu would guess this man was actually poor as dirt.

Ben never saw that happening. Or that Natsu would guess this man was actually poor as dirt.
They left the large house that the employer was using as cover up Lucy a bit annoyed that Natsu turned down the money, as they made their way to meet up with Ben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back