• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Jackson will likely be my strongest character apart from Ben) He looked at the Lizard. "I quite like your abilities." He used his Nanites to copy them and sent them into his clothes to make them form to his changing frame.

It shot ice breath at them.
(gots it)

Amelia dogged the ice breath attacked, getting hit with the slight tail end of it. She sivered closing her eyes she shook her head 'shit that was cold!...got to watch out for that..' She thought as she faired a few more shots at the large beast

(gots it)

Amelia dogged the ice breath attacked, getting hit with the slight tail end of it. She sivered closing her eyes she shook her head 'shit that was cold!...got to watch out for that..' She thought as she faired a few more shots at the large beast
Jackson wrestled Lizard to the ground as Peter and Aqua arrived

Liam muttered some words addingna flame enchantment to his weapon.

Jackson wrestled Lizard to the ground as Peter and Aqua arrived

Liam muttered some words addingna flame enchantment to his weapon.
Aqua let go of Peter as they touched the ground "you better hury Spidy" she said looking over to Jackson wrestling the lizard man

Amelia looked over to the glowing weapons wondering when he had aquired that.

Aqua let go of Peter as they touched the ground "you better hury Spidy" she said looking over to Jackson wrestling the lizard man

Amelia looked over to the glowing weapons wondering when he had aquired that.
Peter injected the contents of the Syringe into the Lizard and he started to return to normal.

(He just enchanted his normal weapons)

Peter injected the contents of the Syringe into the Lizard and he started to return to normal.

(He just enchanted his normal weapons)
Aqua watched as the lizard man started to change back into a human.

(Ahh got it)
Amelia fired a few more rounds into the beast

Jackson let go and walked out of the Zoo.

Liam pushed her out of the way of another breath attack.
Jiro watched him walk off before joking over too were Aqua stood as the lizard man transformed back.

Amelia felled back as she was pushed out of the way. The blast of ice hitting the spot in which she once stood.

Jiro watched him walk off before joking over too were Aqua stood as the lizard man transformed back.

Amelia felled back as she was pushed out of the way. The blast of ice hitting the spot in which she once stood.
Dotor Kurt Conners sat up rubbing his head.

The use blast hit Liam point blank.

Dotor Kurt Conners sat up rubbing his head.

The use blast hit Liam point blank.
"Dotor Conners?....how are you feeling?" Aqua asked the man

"Liam!" Amelia yelled out as she saw him get his with the ice blast. Sure he was a skeleton, but she was still worried for him, unsure how this ice blast affected him.

"Dotor Conners?....how are you feeling?" Aqua asked the man

"Liam!" Amelia yelled out as she saw him get his with the ice blast. Sure he was a skeleton, but she was still worried for him, unsure how this ice blast affected him.
"What happened?" He asked.

"I'm okay."

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'm okay."
"Well sure you had an incident in your lab. And well you made yourself into a lizard creature...and ened up terrorizing people in this zoo..." Aqua replied

"Oh thank goodness.." she said to herself as she got up picking up her gun "thats good!" She yelled back. At least she now knew the ice blast wouldn't affect him. She took off running attacking the creature on its side

"Well sure you had an incident in your lab. And well you made yourself into a lizard creature...and ened up terrorizing people in this zoo..." Aqua replied

"Oh thank goodness.." she said to herself as she got up picking up her gun "thats good!" She yelled back. At least she now knew the ice blast wouldn't affect him. She took off running attacking the creature on its side
"I remember that I was experimenting with a formula..." He said rubbing his head. Peter understood why. He was missing his arm. Ben returned to normal and looked at the Omnitrix. The lizard was just far enough away from being human. He started at the new holographic silhouette.

He started firing again.

"I remember that I was experimenting with a formula..." He said rubbing his head. Peter understood why. He was missing his arm. Ben returned to normal and looked at the Omnitrix. The lizard was just far enough away from being human. He started at the new holographic silhouette.

He started firing again.
"I see...a lot happened since then, but well you seem to be back to normal sir" Aqua said looking at the man over. He did seem back to normal, just seemed confused and tired at most.

Amelia placed a canister into her gun and shot it out a rope flying out towards the beasts legs and quickly wrapping around them

"I see...a lot happened since then, but well you seem to be back to normal sir" Aqua said looking at the man over. He did seem back to normal, just seemed confused and tired at most.

Amelia placed a canister into her gun and shot it out a rope flying out towards the beasts legs and quickly wrapping around them
Ben walked over to Conner's and helped him up before sending everyone back to Blackbird.

It tripped and fell sliding forward. Liam jumped onto it's head. "Adios Amigo." He shot it through the eye.

Ben walked over to Conner's and helped him up before sending everyone back to Blackbird.

It tripped and fell sliding forward. Liam jumped onto it's head. "Adios Amigo." He shot it through the eye.
Aqua and Jiro walked backed to the blackbird with the others.

Amelia watched as the beast tripped and fell forward on to the ground shaking the cave. She walked over as Liam shot it in the eye

Aqua and Jiro walked backed to the blackbird with the others.

Amelia watched as the beast tripped and fell forward on to the ground shaking the cave. She walked over as Liam shot it in the eye
Ben let cyclopse take them home. He got on his own ship and went off to Goku's Earth. (I'm about to introduce one of my OC's I don't have a pic for him I might take one from the internet and give credit to the artist, You could also make your own DBZ character or if you already have an OC)

He jumped off it. That felt good. A little to good for his liking.

Ben let cyclopse take them home. He got on his own ship and went off to Goku's Earth. (I'm about to introduce one of my OC's I don't have a pic for him I might take one from the internet and give credit to the artist, You could also make your own DBZ character or if you already have an OC)

He jumped off it. That felt good. A little to good for his liking.
(okaies and I dont have a DBZ charcter)
Aqua leaned back as cyclopse took them back home, she gently smiled glad that Dr. Conner was able to get back to normal.

Amelia smiled strapping her gun behind her back "great work Liam...this guy sure put up a fight"

(okaies and I dont have a DBZ charcter)
Aqua leaned back as cyclopse took them back home, she gently smiled glad that Dr. Conner was able to get back to normal.

Amelia smiled strapping her gun behind her back "great work Liam...this guy sure put up a fight"
(Alright how familiar are you with the franchise?) Ben landed his ship a few hours later.

"I know." He said flatly walking off.

(Alright how familiar are you with the franchise?) Ben landed his ship a few hours later.

"I know." He said flatly walking off.
(A bit, but not that much. I never got into it aside from watching it here and there when I woukd visit my cusions)

Amelia was taken back by how weird he was acting. Really she was a bit over how differently and just plain strange he had been. She quickly followed him reaching out and grabing his shoulder turning him back towards her "whats wrong with you?...are you sure you been alright?.....you been acting all kinds of weird before my home exploded the other day"

(A bit, but not that much. I never got into it aside from watching it here and there when I woukd visit my cusions)

Amelia was taken back by how weird he was acting. Really she was a bit over how differently and just plain strange he had been. She quickly followed him reaching out and grabing his shoulder turning him back towards her "whats wrong with you?...are you sure you been alright?.....you been acting all kinds of weird before my home exploded the other day"
(Have any ideas for a new character cuz I had like. A big thing planned for Ben at this part mostly a few new aliens but to introduce him to even bigger power scope, which will eventually lead him to the #1 spot back in MHA world)

"Sorry. I just... I'm still Leroy. I feel like I enjoyed killing that beast too much."

(Have any ideas for a new character cuz I had like. A big thing planned for Ben at this part mostly a few new aliens but to introduce him to even bigger power scope, which will eventually lead him to the #1 spot back in MHA world)

"Sorry. I just... I'm still Leroy. I feel like I enjoyed killing that beast too much."
(Not that I can think of right now... but wow....right cuz all-might will step down and well Ben is a pretty super strong dude)

"....you had a couple of rough weeks...geting enjoyment of your work,.... is not a bad thing. Look getting rid of this beast sure will get us good money,...but your also helping a whole village down there..." she said

(Not that I can think of right now... but wow....right cuz all-might will step down and well Ben is a pretty super strong dude)

"....you had a couple of rough weeks...geting enjoyment of your work,.... is not a bad thing. Look getting rid of this beast sure will get us good money,...but your also helping a whole village down there..." she said
"Right. It's good to enjoy your work, I just don't don't want Leroy's bloodlust to come back."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back