• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lucy looked over towards the others and then back over to Link. "Link?...are you alright?.."she asked with concern.
~~~
Adelaide was frightened and confused as the boy in yellow started to yell i. Excitement toward them. How did he know them? She could not ever remember having meet him before. "...y...yes...thats who I am....im Adelaide..." she replied softly.
~~~
(eww...)
He sighed. "Sorry..." He sais. "Nirvana. It's changing some of us."
~~~
"Man. I love it when this happens! I'm Jace. That's Ben. This is Mirajane."
~~~
(It's all I can guess they never transform on screen)

He sighed. "Sorry..." He sais. "Nirvana. It's changing some of us."
~~~
"Man. I love it when this happens! I'm Jace. That's Ben. This is Mirajane."
~~~
(It's all I can guess they never transform on screen)
"Then it's best if we find this and put and end to it all...." Lucy add
~~~
Adelaide just looked at him in confusion for a bit more at his response. However she gave them a gentle smile and friendly wave as the one in yellow introduced them all. "Pleasure to meet you all but it is with dire haste that we leave this place..." Adelaide adds
~~~
(Oh I see....imagine if they just showed her peeling her skin off...hehe...eww)

"Then it's best if we find this and put and end to it all...." Lucy add
~~~
Adelaide just looked at him in confusion for a bit more at his response. However she gave them a gentle smile and friendly wave as the one in yellow introduced them all. "Pleasure to meet you all but it is with dire haste that we leave this place..." Adelaide adds
~~~
(Oh I see....imagine if they just showed her peeling her skin off...hehe...eww)
Jace looked at her. "I know. Illithids. Bad Mojo. But." He said. "But we're here for a reason." He held out his Pink Ultimatrix. Ben held out his Biomnitrix. "Go ahead and hold out your Omnitrix." Ben told Mirajane.
~~~
Peter and Aqua enjoyed their time at the resort. But it was eventually time to go home.
~~~
The Doctor looked at Gwen in her anodite form. "Hearing is not qhite the same as seeing for yourself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back