• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Protection Brigade II-RP Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
It was hard for Giffany to remember that she wasn't at home. Once again, she found herself rolling off the side and falling to the floor, which woke her up with a few sparks. The beds at the Multiverse Protection Brigade's headquarters were pretty slim compared to her bed in Gravity Falls, but she could get used to it. What was important was that she still managed to get a good night's sleep, and even more important was her hunger.

"Good morning, everyone!" She chirped to everyone who was present. "We didn't get any alerts while I was sleeping, did we?" She glided towards the main computer, which was attached to a multiversal network, and was supposed to tell them about any trouble in the multiverse. Much to Giffany's relief, there were no notifications. "So I guess this morning's off to a good start. But a morning without peaches is a glum one! I hope there's some left for me."

Jak laid on his Multiverse Protection Brigade assigned bed as Daxter noticed him startle awake. The eco-warrior pushed himself up and attached his armor he had gotten from Damas, his father years ago.

Daxter hopped off Jak's shoulder and eyed him. "Jak, you sure you are ready to go? I heard no alerts today, doesn't mean we have to be up at the crack of dawn."

The eco warrior rubbed a crust from his eye and streched "Hey, Giffany, anything new happen while me and Dax was asleep?"

Jak held all his weapons and his hoverboard on his back. He was wearing his armor too.

P PopcornPie

Solaire had been meditating ontop of his bed as he had always done, having no need to sleep as h was undead, Solaire spent most of his time meditating and training himself mentally to always avoid the fate that so many of his friends had suffered. Once he heard Giffany wake up and head towards the main compuater Solaire got off from the bed, looking for his weapons. He grabbed his shield placing it on his back and his talisman on his belt, he then grabbed his sword currently placed on his sheath and placed it on the other side of his belt. Prepared for anything Solaire casually walked out of his room and greeted Giffany. "Morning Giffany, did you have a good night's sleep, wouldn't want any of you to fall asleep in the middle of combat." Solaire laughed a bit before heading to the main computer to search for any new notifications as he opened up the main computer and began looking for any new notifications. "So do we have anything new?"

P PopcornPie

Giffany was just reaching for the peaches when the others called to her. "Oh, um, nothing that I can see. But it's possible that..." She trotted back to the computer. Then she allowed her body to relax, allowed it to disintegrate into blue sparks of electricity. This transformation happened in an eye blink, and she did it often. Within seconds, she was absorbed into the computer, regaining her physical form on the other side. As quickly as she traveled inside, she found herself lost in a network of windows and binary. "Maybe it fell into this folder...or that one..." She weaved in and out of folders like a worm, trying to ignore her hunger.

Coriianne

Among the ranks of the MPB. A newer face is present within the base. The freshest recruit on the team. Coriianne, The last Mii gunner. As odd as it may sound. She is the fresh blood soldier whom has joined recently. Young, silent and unusual. It is uncommon to see her kind still existing at these times. Espcially when here universe vanished into it's last atom.

Waking up gently from the side of her bed. Coriianne woke up from the beds of MPB without discomfort. MPB's sleeping quarters were not much of a problem to her as the Mii lifestyle culture is based on minimalism, so the base's bed and home support were not much of a discomfort to her. Picking up her glasses rested on top of a desk. She got dressed to her signature pink cowgirl look and picked up her oversized revolver from her desk to lock it in place on her arm. There wasn't much on Corii's room. Bed, desk, lights and bathroom were all her needs. Strapped and prepared. She made her way to the gathering point.

As always, she remains silent as the day rises. She net the others down the base's halls but said nothing to them. Spotting the leader, Giffany. She quietly made her way to the point. There she stood aside a huge computer where Giffany had entered. She watched her dig through the computer's files, codes and networks. As far as she observed. She looked lost. As this event happens. She diverted her focus somewhere else. To another MPB unit, specifically. Solaire. Coriianne refers to him as the sun knight for his unique look and sun like armor. Observing them from head to toe. Corii was not hiding the fact that she was observing him. In fact, she even moved her round head up and down towards the armored fellow.

P PopcornPie Solirus Solirus

Jak turned to notice the group coming in near the computer, with Giffany and the other woman, Coriianne, also the man with a sun on his armor named Solarire. He didn't mind much that the others didn't speak to him or Daxter at the time. That was until Daxter bust in with his observation of the two.

"What's with the strange armor,buddy?"

Jak shrugged as he watched Daxter try to talk to Solaire.

Jak crossed his arms and watched the screen as Giffany searched the files for the mission at hand.

P PopcornPie Solirus Solirus Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Mung strolled out of the bathroom, waving his hand in front of his cartoonishly large blue nose.

"YOW! You DON'T want to go in there."

He scratched his back, walking up to the group casually before noticing Coriianne staring everybody down. He raised an eyebrow, stopping his scratching.

"Uhh... is she alright?"

"Um...let me see...be patient, please!" Giffany fretted, more panicked than anyone outside seemed to be. What if something really important happened, and they didn't see it because it got lost inside the computer? She was so focused on her search, she didn't notice what was happening outside. Finally, she found something of interest.

"Ah ha! I found something!" She plastered the notification up against the screen. "Fortunately, this notification came up shortly before I woke up, so, hopefully, there's still time to help them!"

Corii

Continuing to observe the armored fellow. Her buggy eyes shifted to the duo after a short notice. The duo were quite well equipped in her opinion. It's like they have something up their sleeves in almost every situation. I thought that she kept in mind. There's not much to say about the two, other than being unique looking and well geared. She noticed these two after she spotted them looking at her for a brief moment at corner of her big eyes. Come to think of it. Being new in the MPB was a strange experience indeed but she felt nothing new as she feels like this is still her current universe as seeing creatures of all shapes and sizes gather here. So nothing is too new to the young girl other than being a fresh recruit.

She gave the duo another minute if minute of stare down before her eyes once again shifted to another character. One whom just came out of the bathroom to drop the log or something. A rather obnoxiously loud voice for such a character but who is she to judge. Generally, this character is not human to her as he is colored blue all over his skin and his nose is ginormous. She wonders if he can even see through his nose. A chef that is cartoony looking in her opinion gives it a strange vibe for her as she puzzles in how he got here in the first place but it seems like she is about to find out. She gave him a silent staredown diagnostic, observing his appearance. Making her look like some kind of detective of sorts. Same method from head to toe like the others. He addresses her state if she is alright she did not answer at all, like she just straight up ignored him. After a minute passed she immediately cuts eye contact with the blue man.

Corii, without warning walked up straight into the computer. Laid her free hand on the computer's keyboard while her arm cannon revolver dangles over her other arm. She began to type with a single with unfathomable speed as she navigated her way to the computer screen the old fashioned way without the use of a mouse. While doing so. Giffany came back with a notification. She maneuvered the computer to locate Giffany while she displays the notif on screen. While she did. Corii asked Giffany by the computer's messaging system to ask her a question.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Corii
A piled out notification?
What is it, Ms. Giffany? Is it Urgent?

P PopcornPie Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873 Solirus Solirus darkred darkred

Last edited:
Reaper was steadily growing agitated of his current situation; stuck in some random multiverse police force with plenty of people he didn't want to remember the names of. Having to play the part of a goody two shoes hero like so long ago was never on his itinerary. His main goal was to get this job done with, as quickly as possible, to get back home. The worst part being the obnoxious metal ball he was forced to carry around this whole time. "Oh, I can't believe you could go a whole night without sleeping! All the other humans I had to look over always needed all the sleep they wanted. Could never make it through the day without finding most of them like that. Although, they were dead, but that's essentially a kind of sleep. The eternal slumber...Sounds ominous, really, doesn't it? Something humans always fear, not like I could fear that. Even in the vacuum of space, I remained calm and collected. And alive; that's the secret, really." Wheatley rambled in Reaper's ear, causing the Talon member to really considered slamming him into a wall over and over. "Do you ever shut up?!" Reaper groaned. "I'm starting to seriously reconsider things I've agreed to here."

"You just got to keep your chin up, pal." Wheatley interjected. "Once we get all this bollocks done and over with, my universe is all yours to take whatever robots and junk you want. Just gotta make it past the neurotoxin obsessed AI, of course. But once you accomplish that, the treasure trove is open to ya. And by treasure trove, I mean Aperture technology, that I'm no longer allowed access to. Not like I'd want to be involved there, anyways; almost ended with me stuck in space forever." Groaning, Reaper trudged through the halls to meet up with other members of the brigade. Whilst he could care less about all this, the personality core strapped to his back was elated to do some good; wanting to make up for turning on his friend back at Aperture. "What do you chumps expect of me this time; please explain before I drop this annoying ball and curtail out of here!" Reaper demanded, taking a seat after rudely slamming Wheatley on a table.

P PopcornPie darkred darkred Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873 Solirus Solirus Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

As Solaire kept trying to navigate across the computer, he began to slow down a bit more as he was still somewhat getting accustomed to such highly advanced technology. Solaire gave up whatever he was trying to do and decided to go to the table, noticing that a couple of his teammates had looked at him, or more specifically his armor, one even asking why he had such strange armor. Solaire didn’t find his armor strange in any way, it protected him from most danger and did the job quite effectively. “Pardon me? I see nothing strange with my armor, it protects me and shows my devotion and admiration for the sun.” Solaire responded with his positive attitude.

Just as he said that, most of the team had already entered the area, including the ball that endlessly chattered and the man who had to carry it all around places that would destroy it any day he could, Solaire found their companionship amusing and comedical in a sense. “Well, seems like you couldn’t get enough sleep, I don’t blame you, if I had that thing with me sleeping would be impossible, thankfully I can no longer sleep, no matter how hard I try.” Solaire laughed, “Perhaps you don’t need any sleep either? Anyway, Giffany had already found something, so I’d suggest we listen closely so we know what it is, especially the chatterbox.” Solaire looked at Whetly before moving his attention to Giffany, waiting for a response from her.

BlightGiver BlightGiver P PopcornPie Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873 darkred darkred

Giffany waved hello to everyone with a smile, then swallowed a bit of saliva, then began to read.

"Dear MPB. Help! The undead have begun to rise against us in The Crimson Waste. We think they were buried improperly, and, combined with the strange behaviors of magic as of late, spirits have become angry." Her voice became frantic and disturbed, but she still managed to read slowly. "We need your assistance to push them back to where they belong. Sincerely, universe DE-3191...Etheria?" She looked up at the others, her normally cheery pink eyes trembling. "U-undead? Angry spirits? Woah..." She was shivering. "We'll have to find bit of strength we have, and never let it go...unless we want to be z-z-zombie food!"

Corii

Hands off the keyboard. The young woman had finished communicating with the electric pink haired girl. She turned around to see one of her teammates. A man dressed in morbid black, carrying what seems to be a mechanical ball that is considered to be a robot. Since she is new, she only has little to no idea who they are but basing now. The skull masked man is obviously tired of the robot's motor mouth. Showing aggression and crankiness towards it, a man who woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She didn't want to be the victim of that man's deadly rage. It is best for her to zip it and ignore him while let others deal with him. She long waited for Giffany's announcement.

Minutes later she came back online. This time with a message. A mission to be exact, a rising outbreak of undead hostiles have began to raise hell in Universe DE-3191 in The Crimson Waste. Improper burial seems to be the case. Judging the message's date and context. The fight has already begun. This threw the new recruit a bit off guard as she didn't expect it to be this urgent but she kept her black face on and shown determination. Without further announcements. Corii salutes to Giffany in a military like manner, followed by a single revolution of her arm cannon's revolving chamber ending with a loud click. She began to rush over her room for who knows why. To prepare? She forgot something? Is she trying to tell us something? Whatever the reason may be. She left the group with haste.

P PopcornPie

"Yep, we're gonna want to energize ourselves!" Giffany leaped out of the computer and rushed to the cupboards, where her peaches were waiting. She nibbled on them loudly, saddened that she couldn't savor the taste. Then she raced to her room to wash up. While she was at it, she remembered some exercises she learned; she did ten sit-ups, then ten push ups. By the time she was finished, she was sparking all over, smiling confidently.

Daxter whispered to Solaris "Jak can... be a little mean sometimes, don't mind him."

Jak glared over at the ottsel on his shoulder and shrugged.

"I don't know about you guys, but we've eaten already earlier."

Daxter nodded "Yeah."

Before he said anything else, Daxter looked at the strange guy named Reaper and his face frowned "Busy day, mission ahead of us, I believe."

Jak smirked at Reaper "Depends on what you are expecting."

P PopcornPie Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873 BlightGiver BlightGiver Solirus Solirus

“Ah, so we will face against undead, shouldn’t be a problem from the description you gave us” Solaire unsheathed his blade to check its quality only to realize that apart of hit had begun chipping away. “Oh dear, seems I’ve been swinging my sword too hard lately. At least it shows that I’m always trying.” Solaire giggled a bit and walked back to his room to begin fixing his precious sword.

"Your sword broke? Oh, dear!" Giffany's eyes ran up and down the deteriorating blade. "That's okay, we can wait for you!" She smiled compassionately. "After all, it's better to be late to a fight than rush in with a worn sword, right?" "Not to mention, it gives me a little extra time to practice." Thankful that her powers didn't require a weapon, she dashed outside to set up the targets.

Now, because this dimension was primarily created for the headquarters, there wasn't much to see outside. Just a pristine, but plain meadow, which left plenty of room to line up the wooden targets. Giffany was able to line them up with precision, and allowed them to surround her. One by one, she threw a lightning bolt at them, either burning them black or throwing them off their stands.

"Not to fear, MPB is here!" Giffany charged through the portal, only to stop cold at the sight of her first zombie. It looked awful! Quicksand poured out from between its ribcage, and most of its teeth were missing. Gulping, she gestured for the others to come forward, while coating her body with a thick wall of static. She shuddered as the creature threw down its rotted claw towards her shoulder, but that fear diminished as quickly as the zombie fell to the ground upon being electrocuted. "Sorry to do that to you, sir, but we can't have you running amok! This way, guys!" She hurled lightning at every zombie who tried to surround her, simultaneously patting herself on the back for taking time to practice.

//please excuse the double post, just trying to get things moving again.

Solaire came running back having finally fixed his sword, though he might need to restock in some repair powder back in his universe. That didn't bother him though, he'd be able to greet all of his friends and check up on how everything was going so far, maybe have Andre the smith improve his sword even further, in the end Andre wouldn't reject such offer. When he took a second to analyze what was going on around him, without a second thought jumped into the portal while casting one of his prefared miracles. Solaire pulled out his sword now in perfect condition and with his talisman he began slightly hovering above it. In a second the sword lit up with a shining glow which later began to break and crackle just like lightning, Sunlight Blade. In the end it was one of his favorite miracle and for good reason. As a zombie began to approach hime he put away his talisman and slashed the the zombie, cutting hits head and burning it up with the lightning. "You sure haven't lost your spunk." Solaire looked back at his sword followed up by pulling out his shield and catching up with Giffany. "So any plans on this situation? Or do we simply clean up?" Solaire asked while still slashing at the nearby zombies, turning them into dust due to Sunlight Blade.

P PopcornPie

Giffany thought she was doing well with her lightning, but Solaire put her to shame. She was initially petrified, flipping onto her back to witness the spectacle. It relieved her to see that it was just her teammate harnessing electricity like an old pro, albeit with nauseating decapitation on the side. Dazed by the amazing sight-not that the blinding light helped-she almost didn't notice a zombie coming to chomp on her head. That got her to shoot up straight, pummeling it and its buddies with more lightning-coated fists. "I think we should rebury them." She called back. "The least we can do is put them in their final resting place, right?"

Corii

Preparations complete, Gear and uniform equipped, preparimg for battle. Corii wasn't seen again by the other crew members until the portal battle commences.

The new recruit was the third one to enter the portal, leading to the unknown. Facing whatever is on the other side of the portal. Despite entering the portal first. The third thing that came out of the portal wasn't Corii but a huge ball of pure energy. Obliterating anything that comes in it's path. Until stopping on a structure. Many of the undead was cleared out on a line before the Mii even came out of the portal. Corii enters the battle field. The sickening stench of the undead and the horrifying images of them made the girl uncomfortable but she is on a mission to stop the trouble. Most of the undead is easy to get around and she only has to fight a few as the other members were already slaughtering the mass groups. Corii ran, jumped and dodged her way through the battle field. Mostly one shooting enemies to their weak spots.

The armed pink dressed girl is seen running across the field and jumping over mass zombie hordes. Corii remains unscathed in the process. Soon, she reached her leader, Giffany. Whom was with the sun knight, Solaire. They seem to be in a ongoing conversation. Despite the trouble and chaos all around Corii was on standby as she listened to the conversation. During her listening, Solaire was slashing incoming enemies while idle chatting with Giffany. Solaire looked towards her direction which caught the girl off guard and slowly placed her free hand on her eyeglasses, bracing for a bouncing reflector shield. To her surprise she was ignored by Solaire as he actually managed to slash a zombie in half clean with one blow who was right behind her. Corii performed a salute to the armored fellow. She then turned her head towards the pink electric girl, Giffany with a salute after she was done.

*Corii seems to be on standby, ready for orders. What will be your call, Giffany?

Solirus Solirus P PopcornPie darkred darkred Skaleesh1873 Skaleesh1873 BlightGiver BlightGiver

"Let's make sure they haven't flooded those structures there!" Giffany pointed to a giant ribcage that housed a bar full of strange human-animal hybrids who called themselves rough and tough. Well, now that the dead had risen and were storming the place, nobody was feeling very rough or tough. While they did throw tables, chairs, anything heavy at them to slow them down, both their numbers and their stench were overpowering. Giffany could barely fit through the door as she zapped them, anf they quickly turned on her.

Then one in the front got an arrow to the head.

Whipping her head around, she spotted their reinforcements: a winged horse with beautiful multicolored plumage, two females, one blonde and carrying a sword, and a dark-skinned male in golden armor, the latter being the one to shoot the arrow. Giffany smiled and waved at them, the archer waved back, and they continued attacking.

"Sure thing." Solaire said the moment that Giffany had already rushed towards the buildings. Before heading out Solaire quickly looked around trying to see if any allies were nearby, Corii was around but he was sure that she was far enough to not be hit. He turned around, reacting to a zombie that tried sneaking up on him and cut him diagonally through it's temple, followed up by a kick to its top half which got lit on fire and began spreading to the other zombies. Solaire once more grabbed his talisman and raised it up, lightning began to form of the very tip and shortly after a large lightning rod formed on the talisman, without any hesitation, Solaire threw the rod into the air which proceeded to break apart into smaller lightning rods, and eventually began landing near him, striking the zombies from above paralyzing or even vaporizing them due to the inequal distribution of the spell. Solaire quickly put his talisman away and sprinted towards the buildings, slashing through demons like swiss cheese and occasionally flipping them with his shield or kicking them away which resulted in the zombies losing their heads and melting from the fire.

It didn't take long until Solaire made it, not that he was the fastest of the bunch when it came to moving from place to place, but he never got tired which did help. He kept holding his sword just in case and looked at Giffany. "Are there any in the building or should I protect the exterior part?"

Giffany and the archer each showed off their battle-while-talking skills. It could've been seen as an inconvenience now that Giffany was only using half her concentration, but she couldn't help it; she was programmed to be as social as humanly possible. As was the archer, apparently, as the giant red heart adorning his gold armor should've been a clue.

"You must be one of this world's natives!" Giffany called from the back of a zombie she brought down with a blow to the head.

"Yeah!" Replied the archer, puncturing the undead with a smile. "And you must be one of the new multiverse guardians!" He ducked down to avoid a claw. "My name's Bow!"

"I'm Giffany!...Wait, you know about us?" When an undead lizard woman pounced the table she was on, Giffany found herself catapulted high into their air.

"Yeah, every-yaaaah!" At the same time, a snake man threw out the once-human part of itself and rammed into Bow, bumping him conveniently close to Giffany's landing spot. Sure enough, she fell right onto his back. On the bright side, they could stop shouting now. "Everyone knows about you. Spirits came all across the land and told us that the whole multiverse had new protectors." There was a pause. "They didn't say anything about the dead rising, though." The two found that they were quickly surrounded, and sprang to their feet.

"So, you really don't know where they're coming from?" Giffany formed another lightning ball in her hands, the size of a football.

"No! We just got a message saying that the undead had risen up and were attacking the Crimson Waste." Bow loaded another arrow. "I wouldn't be surprised if this was Hordak's doing."

"Hordak?"

Before Bow could answer, the zombies pounced, and the two needed to move fast to clear them.

Meanwhile, the sword-bearing blonde underwent a transformation. Her cry, "For the honor of Grayskull!", echoed in everyone's ears, and a bright flash pierced everyone's eyes. She became taller, her locks became wavy, she gained white and gold armor all over her body, topped with a lovely golden tiara. But this transformation was not to show off accessories; the girl used her heightened strength to swipe off the heads of a whole row of undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back