• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"alright. one more." Sans gave him a marshmallows
He takes it and brings it to Jane. She kneels down. "That for me? Let me guess I lend you my hat and I get the marshmallow." Charmander nods. She laughs and gives her Pokémon her hat. She takes the marshmallow

Ryan was cooking breakfast.

Back at Fairy Tail everyone was hanging out. Pinto was sparring with Natsu. Papyrus and Peter we're talking and Link was talking to Erza about swords.
"Smells good" Jane said

Lucy was watching pinto spar with natsu.

"Smells good" Jane said

Lucy was watching pinto spar with natsu.
"Thanks." He said.

Suddenly a blue blur shot past them. He stopped near everyone speeding to the next. "Hiya looking for a magician girl anyone seen her?" He asked. When he stopped moving it was revealed that he was a hedgehog. "Magician girl? Which one pal. There's a lot." Pinto said.

"Thanks." He said.

Suddenly a blue blur shot past them. He stopped near everyone speeding to the next. "Hiya looking for a magician girl anyone seen her?" He asked. When he stopped moving it was revealed that he was a hedgehog. "Magician girl? Which one pal. There's a lot." Pinto said.
"whats cooking,?" She asked
"Yeah that's a pretty vague description" Lucy said

"whats cooking,?" She asked
"Yeah that's a pretty vague description" Lucy said
"Bacon and Eggs." He said.

"Alright uh..." The hedgehog tapped his foot impatiently as he thought. "Oh. She had black robes. And a wooden staff. And her hair was orange." He said quickly.

"Eat up. You too guys." He said looking at Crobat, Bulnasaur, Geodude, Metapod, and Gengar. They all got a plate too.

"She owes me a chili dog." He said.
Jane let her Pokémon out, including her knew shuppet. Sage smiled. "Hey that ones new"

"Well she is not here" Lucy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back