• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Oh OK" she said
They went down to the docks. Gordan was there too. "Harvey what is this about?" Gordan asked. "Mooney didn't like that she was asked questions and she thinks the Spider-guy is one of you. We have to make sure that you're with the program." He opened this trunk and man was in the back shivering. "Oswald Cobblepot. Snitch. You guys are supposed to kill him and dump him in the river."

They went down to the docks. Gordan was there too. "Harvey what is this about?" Gordan asked. "Mooney didn't like that she was asked questions and she thinks the Spider-guy is one of you. We have to make sure that you're with the program." He opened this trunk and man was in the back shivering. "Oswald Cobblepot. Snitch. You guys are supposed to kill him and dump him in the river."
"Thats not happening" sage said

"Thats not happening" sage said
"I have orders to shoot you and him if you don't that's why I told Gordan this was a just a get together no guns for him." Harvey said. "I like you guys. I don't want to do it but if I don't some else will and it'll be more painful." He said. "No." Peter said. "Damn it." Harvey pulled out his gun and aimed it at Peter who grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back. "I know there's a good cop in there somewhere so I'll give you one chance. Drop it and let us figure something else out."

"I have orders to shoot you and him if you don't that's why I told Gordan this was a just a get together no guns for him." Harvey said. "I like you guys. I don't want to do it but if I don't some else will and it'll be more painful." He said. "No." Peter said. "Damn it." Harvey pulled out his gun and aimed it at Peter who grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back. "I know there's a good cop in there somewhere so I'll give you one chance. Drop it and let us figure something else out."
"you don't know who your messing with Bullock. We wouldn't go down as easy as the goons you take down." Sage said

"Then so what? The mob comes after you me and our loved ones? Yeah... I Pity whoever tries to take on Link, Lucy, Papyrus, and Sans."
"If the mob tries they will have to deal with my friends" sage said crossing her arms as she referred to her demons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back