• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"maybe" she took out her keys.

"It is close to it" cana said
The Doctor sat down. He looked at his hand. It glowed yellow for a second before stopping. "The Daleks. It's the Daleks. We saw one on our way here. Barely outran it"

Sans walked into the Mystery Shack. "huh... there's a whole lot of... fake monster stuff here."

The Doctor sat down. He looked at his hand. It glowed yellow for a second before stopping. "The Daleks. It's the Daleks. We saw one on our way here. Barely outran it"

Sans walked into the Mystery Shack. "huh... there's a whole lot of... fake monster stuff here."
"Maybe Virgo could make a tunnel.." Lucy said to herself. Sage frowned. "Are you sure"

"Looks cheesy" she said

"Maybe Virgo could make a tunnel.." Lucy said to herself. Sage frowned. "Are you sure"

"Looks cheesy" she said
"No. The walls are strong but not that strong. Of we make a hole we'll get sucked into space. Not a fun way to die. Sage." He whined for a second. "Any... Ideas."

"heh... ooh that looks nice." He walked to a condiment bar and grabbed a bottle of ketchup. He twisted of the lid and began to drink it. "ah... always nice to see a bottle of ketchup."

"No. The walls are strong but not that strong. Of we make a hole we'll get sucked into space. Not a fun way to die. Sage." He whined for a second. "Any... Ideas."

"heh... ooh that looks nice." He walked to a condiment bar and grabbed a bottle of ketchup. He twisted of the lid and began to drink it. "ah... always nice to see a bottle of ketchup."
"I could try a teleport spell" sage said.

"Dipper! Look a skeleton is our babysitter" Mabel called out

"I could try a teleport spell" sage said.

"Dipper! Look a skeleton is our babysitter" Mabel called out
"Good idea." The Doctor said.

"Mabel there's no way a skeleton is our-" Dipper stopped suddenly seeing Sans. "Mabel... Get the book." He said. Sans arched an eyesocket. "uh... hi. you must be the kids we're supposed to look after."

"Good idea." The Doctor said.

"Mabel there's no way a skeleton is our-" Dipper stopped suddenly seeing Sans. "Mabel... Get the book." He said. Sans arched an eyesocket. "uh... hi. you must be the kids we're supposed to look after."
She did her spell.

Mabel ran off. Cana chuckled. "Guess they like monsters"

She did her spell.

Mabel ran off. Cana chuckled. "Guess they like monsters"
They appeared at the top floor. There they saw a Dalek in a huge body on the screen. "The Dalek emporer." The Doctor said. "Doctor... You are dying." It said. "Yes. Yes I am." The Doctor said.

Dipper walked around Sans. "How are you still alive? Were you human once? How does this work?" Sans closes his eyesockets and sighed. "dipper right? you sure have a lot of questions kiddo."

They appeared at the top floor. There they saw a Dalek in a huge body on the screen. "The Dalek emporer." The Doctor said. "Doctor... You are dying." It said. "Yes. Yes I am." The Doctor said.

Dipper walked around Sans. "How are you still alive? Were you human once? How does this work?" Sans closes his eyesockets and sighed. "dipper right? you sure have a lot of questions kiddo."
Sage looked concerned. "Doctor...you're dying.."

Cana laughed. Mabel brought out the journal

Sage looked concerned. "Doctor...you're dying.."
"The Dalek we found. It shot me." The Doctor said. "But I can last long enough. Come on." He said. He went to a spare room. "I found you!" He said excitedly going to the TARDIS.

Sans took another sip of ketchup.

"The Dalek we found. It shot me." The Doctor said. "But I can last long enough. Come on." He said. He went to a spare room. "I found you!" He said excitedly going to the TARDIS.

Sans took another sip of ketchup.
Lucy and sage followed.

Mabel started asking cana questions about her love life. Cana's just chuckled.

Lucy and sage followed.

Mabel started asking cana questions about her love life. Cana's just chuckled.
The Doctor went in the TARDIS and they took it to the Dalek mother ship. "Alrightm we'll use that ship's controls to blow up the other ship's. Then we'll blow up that shi- ah!" He fell to his knee. He his hand from them as it glowed for a second before he supressed his regeneration again

"she likes the devil." Sans said. "It says here that skeletons don't talk. How are you talking?" Dipper asked. "kiddo. that fancy book of yours ain't ever seen a skeleton like me."

The Doctor went in the TARDIS and they took it to the Dalek mother ship. "Alrightm we'll use that ship's controls to blow up the other ship's. Then we'll blow up that shi- ah!" He fell to his knee. He his hand from them as it glowed for a second before he supressed his regeneration again

"she likes the devil." Sans said. "It says here that skeletons don't talk. How are you talking?" Dipper asked. "kiddo. that fancy book of yours ain't ever seen a skeleton like me."
"Doctor are you OK?"Lucy asked

" oo tell me all about him." Mabel smiled. Cana shook her head. "Nah, so what do you kids do for fun."

"Doctor are you OK?"Lucy asked

" oo tell me all about him." Mabel smiled. Cana shook her head. "Nah, so what do you kids do for fun."
He got up.."Yes. I don't have long. We need to hurry."

"well judging by the contents of this book..." Sans said looking at the Journal. "Hey! How'd you get that?!" Dipper asked noticing the the books sudden disappearance from his hands. "looks like you guys like to play around with your world's version of monsters. quick question... this cover has the number 2 on it. so where's the first volume. i assume there's gotta be one."

He got up.."Yes. I don't have long. We need to hurry."

"well judging by the contents of this book..." Sans said looking at the Journal. "Hey! How'd you get that?!" Dipper asked noticing the the books sudden disappearance from his hands. "looks like you guys like to play around with your world's version of monsters. quick question... this cover has the number 2 on it. so where's the first volume. i assume there's gotta be one."
Cana smiled. "Are these two monster hunters?" Mabel shook her head. "No dipper and I just like to explore the mystery of this town. Like this one time we found ghosts in this abandon store and they had so much smile dip!"

"Okay" Lucy nods

Cana smiled. "Are these two monster hunters?" Mabel shook her head. "No dipper and I just like to explore the mystery of this town. Like this one time we found ghosts in this abandon store and they had so much smile dip!"

"Okay" Lucy nods
Sans looked at Mabel. She reminded him of Papyrus somewhat. "alright. why don'tcha kids show us around town?"

The Doctor took the TARDIS to the mothership and stepped out. "Sage keep the emporer occupied."

Sans looked at Mabel. She reminded him of Papyrus somewhat. "alright. why don'tcha kids show us around town?"

The Doctor took the TARDIS to the mothership and stepped out. "Sage keep the emporer occupied."
"Let's do it. Come on Dipper" Mabel said.

Sage summoned her demon quill. "With pleasure"

"Let's do it. Come on Dipper" Mabel said.

Sage summoned her demon quill. "With pleasure"
(quill has not seen her in billions of years) The Doctor ran with Lucy to the control room. As they got half way there he stumbled and leaned against the wall.

"Alright." Dipper said. Sans looked at Cana. "not your typical babysitting job."

(quill has not seen her in billions of years) The Doctor ran with Lucy to the control room. As they got half way there he stumbled and leaned against the wall.

"Alright." Dipper said. Sans looked at Cana. "not your typical babysitting job."
Quill looked extremely shocked. "Sage...it can't be..," sage frowned. "I need your help" he nods and they go to the emperor. Lucy offered the doctor a hand "we're almost there"

",yeah its not" she said

Quill looked extremely shocked. "Sage...it can't be..," sage frowned. "I need your help" he nods and they go to the emperor. Lucy offered the doctor a hand "we're almost there"

",yeah its not" she said
He took it.

Sans nodded and went out with Dipper and Mabel. "so the old man. dad? uncle?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back