• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Natsu grinned and lunged at Pinto. He threw several punches at Pinto in all different directions. Pinto blocked and dodged each attack. "Not bad but your moves are sloppy." He side stepped and punched Natsu in the gut.
Sage kept watching.

Sage kept watching.
The fight began to escalate. Yet try as Natsu might Pinto kept blocking and dodging. "Keep training. You're bound to get stronger." He said. He looked at Sage. "Keep training." He took a hit and stumbled back. "Hah! Got ya!" Natsu said.
Pinto smiled. "Yeah. You got a hit in. Good job. Now it's my turn."
He stood more ready and he began to move. He moved so incredibly fast that several after.images appeared.

The fight began to escalate. Yet try as Natsu might Pinto kept blocking and dodging. "Keep training. You're bound to get stronger." He said. He looked at Sage. "Keep training." He took a hit and stumbled back. "Hah! Got ya!" Natsu said.
Pinto smiled. "Yeah. You got a hit in. Good job. Now it's my turn."
He stood more ready and he began to move. He moved so incredibly fast that several after.images appeared.
"he really is fast" she said

"Yeah, he did just knock out natsu" sage said. Lucy chuckled. "At least we don't have to hear him complain on the boat ride"
Pinto looked at them. "See you guys there." His feet left the ground as he raised into the air. He began to fly towards the boat.

"Yeah...still kind of down but I'm okay" she said. "Grey said you were going to join the guild."
"Yeah. Won't be around often but I figure that whenever things calm down, it'll be a good way to get income. I need to help May pay the bills." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back