• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Let's just head to the woods there is the old ruins we can stay there for now" Sage said and hugged her master. "Thanks master, hopefully I'll be back." He smiled. "Just be safe" sage smiles and leaves.
Peter opened the door and they all made for the woods. Peter looked back a few times but stopped when he saw a guard.

"I understand." Peter said. "If you don't want to talk about you don't have to." He began to shiver in the cold.
She opened up the bag she brought and handed him her blanket. "Years ago demons attacked..everyone said they came from my house. I was the only one that got out.. "

"And they blamed you... Because you survived?"
"The demons that attacked were ones that only could get there by being summoned and they can't attack the person that summoned them... " she said looking down. "I don't like thinking about it..."

"The demons that attacked were ones that only could get there by being summoned and they can't attack the person that summoned them... " she said looking down. "I don't like thinking about it..."
He sighed and put his arm around and pulled her close. "I'm sorry. That must be horrible."

"It was a long time ago.." She said not reacting to him pulling her close.

As tony was exploring he comes across tiny footprints
"When I was a little younger. 14 I think something bad happened. And I think itnwas my fault."

Tony looked at the prints. "Interesting. He tapped his chest piece. "JARVIS analyze these prints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back