• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter raised his arm in front of her and walked straight up to the king. "You've made a terrible mistake. Me... fine do what you want. If you take one step towards this girl though your entire army couldn't stop me from getting to you." He put his hands on the wooden arm chairs his face less than an inch from the kings. "Am. I. Clear."
"I will take not take one step towards your master." He said. "Guards take the demon to the dungeon." The guards grabbed Peter and pulled him away from the king. They held on to him tight, hearing how he fought against the dragon, others had their swords pointed at him. The king looked at Sage. "Guards take her away for threatening to harm the king." He was doing what he said, he was stepping toward her but his guards could. A guard went to take the staff as Sage stepped back but an energy blast went off, hitting the guard. Seeing this free guards went right at Sage, hitting her hard enough to knock her out, her staff fell to the ground next to her. "Filthy demon summoner." A guard said.

"I will take not take one step towards your master." He said. "Guards take the demon to the dungeon." The guards grabbed Peter and pulled him away from the king. They held on to him tight, hearing how he fought against the dragon, others had their swords pointed at him. The king looked at Sage. "Guards take her away for threatening to harm the king." He was doing what he said, he was stepping toward her but his guards could. A guard went to take the staff as Sage stepped back but an energy blast went off, hitting the guard. Seeing this free guards went right at Sage, hitting her hard enough to knock her out, her staff fell to the ground next to her. "Filthy demon summoner." A guard said.
Peter gritted his teeth angrily. He the the other guards off of him and fought them off single handedly. He his motions were fluid and quick. There was nothing the room full of guards could do against him."Back off!" He yelled. He grabbed the staff and her. He saw a way out. A pane glass window a few feet above the throne on the wall. He dashed at the king and jumped over his and through the window he began to run up the wall on the outside and got to a safe area. He set her down and went back to the throne room. He grabbed the king by the robes. He threw him off of his throne. He walked up to the large throne room doors and webbed them shut keeping the guards out. He walked up to the man and grabbed him again. "I am not a demon and she did not summon. Get out of your little world. You're people are starving and you've done nothing to help them."

Peter gritted his teeth angrily. He the the other guards off of him and fought them off single handedly. He his motions were fluid and quick. There was nothing the room full of guards could do against him."Back off!" He yelled. He grabbed the staff and her. He saw a way out. A pane glass window a few feet above the throne on the wall. He dashed at the king and jumped over his and through the window he began to run up the wall on the outside and got to a safe area. He set her down and went back to the throne room. He grabbed the king by the robes. He threw him off of his throne. He walked up to the large throne room doors and webbed them shut keeping the guards out. He walked up to the man and grabbed him again. "I am not a demon and she did not summon. Get out of your little world. You're people are starving and you've done nothing to help them."
"Says you. You barely been here. You know nothing of my kingdom you monster." He said

"Says you. You barely been here. You know nothing of my kingdom you monster." He said
"I know what I've seen. I've seen children without homes. I've seen a dragon that you have been paying off for years. You're not fit to hold the power that you do. And I'm no monster." He lifted his mask just enough to uncover his mouth and nose. "I have human skin. A human body, and a human, the only thing I have that you don't is compassion. That makes you the real monster." He dropped the king. "You are going to make preparations to step down and elect a better ruler immediately,"

"I know what I've seen. I've seen children without homes. I've seen a dragon that you have been paying off for years. You're not fit to hold the power that you do. And I'm no monster." He lifted his mask just enough to uncover his mouth and nose. "I have human skin. A human body, and a human, the only thing I have that you don't is compassion. That makes you the real monster." He dropped the king. "You are going to make preparations to step down and elect a better ruler immediately,"
"If I didn't pay that dragon would have been destroyed and lives lost." He said. "I will have my guards come after you"

"If I didn't pay that dragon would have been destroyed and lives lost." He said. "I will have my guards come after you"
Peter let him go. "I'm removing myself from this kingdom anyway. Know this that I have no ill will towards your people. Treat them fairly and I will not have to return." He ran back through the window and let a webline fly and swung back up to Sage whom he had grown fond of in the last day. He landed next to her and pulled off his mask. "You alright?" He asked shaking her gently.

Peter let him go. "I'm removing myself from this kingdom anyway. Know this that I have no ill will towards your people. Treat them fairly and I will not have to return." He ran back through the window and let a webline fly and swung back up to Sage whom he had grown fond of in the last day. He landed next to her and pulled off his mask. "You alright?" He asked shaking her gently.
"hmm" she said opening her eyes. "I'm fine...that guard...I didnt mean to hit him.."

"hmm" she said opening her eyes. "I'm fine...that guard...I didnt mean to hit him.."
"It's fine. They were asking for it." Peter said. He took her and helped her up. He held her hand for a few seconds and led her to the edge. He picked her up and held her tightly. "Hang on." He jumped off the roof and swung into the town. He landed at the Master's house. "Mr. Star we have to go!" He yelled. "Like... now!"

"It's fine. They were asking for it." Peter said. He took her and helped her up. He held her hand for a few seconds and led her to the edge. He picked her up and held her tightly. "Hang on." He jumped off the roof and swung into the town. He landed at the Master's house. "Mr. Star we have to go!" He yelled. "Like... now!"
She held on tight as they swung into town. She followed him inside. Master Ubus looks at them. "What happened." Sage looked at him. " they were going to lock peter up."

She held on tight as they swung into town. She followed him inside. Master Ubus looks at them. "What happened." Sage looked at him. " they were going to lock peter up."
"The four of us can't stay here. We have to leave." Peter said looking around the room. He looked at Sage. "By the way... thanks." He said pulling of his mask and smiling.

"The four of us can't stay here. We have to leave." Peter said looking around the room. He looked at Sage. "By the way... thanks." He said pulling of his mask and smiling.
"I can't leave I have a duty here." The old wizard said. Sage smiled at Peter but then frowned. "But what of the king?" He placed a hand on his apprentice's shoulder. "I don't fear him, I knew the risks of sending you with our new friend. Now gather your things, I will get some things for them so they can blend in. " sage nods leaving the room.

"I can't leave I have a duty here." The old wizard said. Sage smiled at Peter but then frowned. "But what of the king?" He placed a hand on his apprentice's shoulder. "I don't fear him, I knew the risks of sending you with our new friend. Now gather your things, I will get some things for them so they can blend in. " sage nods leaving the room.
Peter watched her leave he looked at the wizard. "Forgive me. I've caused a lot of trouble since getting here. If this king is as bad as he seems I doubt this will be the last time we meet."

Peter watched her leave he looked at the wizard. "Forgive me. I've caused a lot of trouble since getting here. If this king is as bad as he seems I doubt this will be the last time we meet."
"he wasn't always like this. After the demon attacks he became this way. He lost his family, several people did" he said and sighed. "You and Mr. Stark are going to need some clothes to blend in. I have a trunk upstairs if you wish to look. Just watch out for each other I know not what else may have entered our world."

"he wasn't always like this. After the demon attacks he became this way. He lost his family, several people did" he said and sighed. "You and Mr. Stark are going to need some clothes to blend in. I have a trunk upstairs if you wish to look. Just watch out for each other I know not what else may have entered our world."
"I ask that you trust me to keep Sage safe." Peter said. "I'm responsible for this."

(Lol ) "good" he said. Sage walked in, she had changed into a brown clock a white shirt and black skirt. Her light orange hair was out of its bun. "You two ready?"
Tony nodded. Peter out back on the clothes he used a disguise. "Let's go."

"Uh. Wherever we can. We just need to get out of here."
"Let's just head to the woods there is the old ruins we can stay there for now" Sage said and hugged her master. "Thanks master, hopefully I'll be back." He smiled. "Just be safe" sage smiles and leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back