• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
When the vehicle finally stopped, she fumbled with the seat belt until it unlocked. She got out and headed toward the dragon.
Peter hopped out and followed her. "You mortals will learn the price of not giving me my tribute." The Dragon roared.

"Just cause you didnt get your gold doesn't mean we will let you destroy this town." Sage said
"Have you seen these people most of them are probably poor as dirt." Peter said. "Silence insect!" The Dragon brought his fist down on Peter. To the surprise of everyone who was watching the fist that would have easily crushed ten men in one go was stopped. Peter raised his arms keeping the fist from hitting. He was holding it back with his own physical strength.

"Have you seen these people most of them are probably poor as dirt." Peter said. "Silence insect!" The Dragon brought his fist down on Peter. To the surprise of everyone who was watching the fist that would have easily crushed ten men in one go was stopped. Peter raised his arms keeping the fist from hitting. He was holding it back with his own physical strength.
"wow he really is strong.". Sage said raising her staff. "Cold and storms are coming fast, beware my spell snowy blast." Her staff glowed
And a stream of snow was aimed at the dragon.

"wow he really is strong.". Sage said raising her staff. "Cold and storms are coming fast, beware my spell snowy blast." Her staff glowed
And a stream of snow was aimed at the dragon.
Peter attached a webline to it's han. I jumped over it's head taking it's hand. He began to pull the web making it hit itself with it's own fist. "stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."

Peter attached a webline to it's han. I jumped over it's head taking it's hand. He began to pull the web making it hit itself with it's own fist. "stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
She laughed and kept firing snowy blast at the dragon, slowly started to freeze it.

She laughed and kept firing snowy blast at the dragon, slowly started to freeze it.
It roared and breathed fire at her before grabbing Peter and throwing him through the stone wall of a windmill. "He's perished. No man could survive such a thing." Someone said. The stone rubble was moved. "Says... You." Peter said rubbing his now aching shoulder.

It roared and breathed fire at her before grabbing Peter and throwing him through the stone wall of a windmill. "He's perished. No man could survive such a thing." Someone said. The stone rubble was moved. "Says... You." Peter said rubbing his now aching shoulder.
Seeing the fire come at her, sage shouted. "Protection barrier" the staff glowed green and a small rectangle appeared in front of her. It barely blocked the flame and cracked after a few seconds.

Seeing the fire come at her, sage shouted. "Protection barrier" the staff glowed green and a small rectangle appeared in front of her. It barely blocked the flame and cracked after a few seconds.
Peter saw the cracking barrier and ran at her he shot two weblines at the dragon's jaw and pulled knocking it off target. He ran up it's belly and jumped grabbing its snout hanging from it. He flipped onto its snout and looked it in the eyes. "You think a demon and an apprentice wizard are enough to beat me?" It asked. "Well since a non- demon and an apprentice wizard seem to be doing the job... kinda."

Peter saw the cracking barrier and ran at her he shot two weblines at the dragon's jaw and pulled knocking it off target. He ran up it's belly and jumped grabbing its snout hanging from it. He flipped onto its snout and looked it in the eyes. "You think a demon and an apprentice wizard are enough to beat me?" It asked. "Well since a non- demon and an apprentice wizard seem to be doing the job... kinda."
Sage lowered her staff." You shouldn't underestimate us."

Peter landed on the ground ind a Spider-like stance. "Oh man," He said. as the knights approached. Things quickly got out of hand when everyone began to accuse him of being a demon.
"he's not a demon. Trust me, hes a wizard from a foreign land. He just wears strange clothing. He is here to train under Master Ubus."she said coming up with an explanation on the spot.

"he's not a demon. Trust me, hes a wizard from a foreign land. He just wears strange clothing. He is here to train under Master Ubus."she said coming up with an explanation on the spot.
"Prove it. Take off those clothes. Prove you are human." One said. Peter looked at him. "No."

"Prove it. Take off those clothes. Prove you are human." One said. Peter looked at him. "No."
" he doesn't have to." Sage said as her master walked over. He smiled softly. "That's enough, everyone that is no way to treat someone who has helped this place. Now I believe its time for all of us to head home"

" he doesn't have to." Sage said as her master walked over. He smiled softly. "That's enough, everyone that is no way to treat someone who has helped this place. Now I believe its time for all of us to head home"
Peter looked around. "Don't think me all at once." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back