• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I said silence. You are sprouting nonsense." She said glaring at him. "With power of the holy light, I banish you from my sight." She waved her staff and a white light was tracing right toward him. Since Peter wasn't a demon it wouldn't do anything to him.
Peter blocked his face but slowly looked around when it did nothing. "Uh... was that supposed to do something?" He asked.

Peter blocked his face but slowly looked around when it did nothing. "Uh... was that supposed to do something?" He asked.
" it should have worked...I said it right. You really arnt a demon..what beast are you then?" Sage said before hearing screams and the sound of horses. " the knights are coming for the rest of the elementals."

" it should have worked...I said it right. You really arnt a demon..what beast are you then?" Sage said before hearing screams and the sound of horses. " the knights are coming for the rest of the elementals."
"Yeah I am not in the mood to deal with an army that thinks I'm which." Peter said. He jumped to a windmill tower and began to crawl up it sticking to the surface.

"Yeah I am not in the mood to deal with an army that thinks I'm which." Peter said. He jumped to a windmill tower and began to crawl up it sticking to the surface.
"You arnt going anywhere creature!" She said she went to grab something from her bag but realized she left it at her home. "Darn I forgot it."

"You arnt going anywhere creature!" She said she went to grab something from her bag but realized she left it at her home. "Darn I forgot it."
I get to the top and aim carefully. I'd need her help to find my way back to home. He shot a spider-tracer which landed on her sleeve without her noticing.
Image result for homecoming spider tracer

I get to the top and aim carefully. I'd need her help to find my way back to home. He shot a spider-tracer which landed on her sleeve without her noticing.
Image result for homecoming spider tracer
She thought about shooting him with another spell but didnt want to risk hitting the windmill. She had already gotten in trouble for damaging property. "I must go find my master. Maybe he will know what that creature is. " she said and headed deeper into the town.

She thought about shooting him with another spell but didnt want to risk hitting the windmill. She had already gotten in trouble for damaging property. "I must go find my master. Maybe he will know what that creature is. " she said and headed deeper into the town.
Peter look around. Seeing a commoners tunic with long sleeves trousers just lying around in his size. They aren't the best looking but they'll have to do. He web pulls them and puts them on. He presses a button on his suit and it turns into int a spider pendant.

Peter look around. Seeing a commoners tunic with long sleeves trousers just lying around in his size. They aren't the best looking but they'll have to do. He web pulls them and puts them on. He presses a button on his suit and it turns into int a spider pendant.
Sage found her master near some of the knights, snake like creatures made out of water was wrapped around the elementals. The water soon put them out, her master knelt down picking up some of the ashes. "Master! You okay?" The old man smiled as he stood back up. "I am fine. These elements were younglings easy to vanquish. How are you? I was more concerned of the ground shaking." Sage nods. "I'm fine, master when the ground shook and sky cracked, this blue and red creature appeared. He made webs like a spider."

Sage found her master near some of the knights, snake like creatures made out of water was wrapped around the elementals. The water soon put them out, her master knelt down picking up some of the ashes. "Master! You okay?" The old man smiled as he stood back up. "I am fine. These elements were younglings easy to vanquish. How are you? I was more concerned of the ground shaking." Sage nods. "I'm fine, master when the ground shook and sky cracked, this blue and red creature appeared. He made webs like a spider."
I followed her in disguise as anyone else.

"Hmm I will have to look at some books. I'll be back later tonight. You should continue with your studies. " he said. Sage nods heading back to her home.
An hour later she gets a knock on her door. Peter stands outside still in commoners clothes.

"So are you a wizard or something?" She asked before pulling some books from the shelf.
"Not likely." Peter said. "Where I'm from science has a progressed to such a point that people with special abilities like mine can exist. I don't know where I am? I mean I'm on Earth... Just not mine."

"Not likely." Peter said. "Where I'm from science has a progressed to such a point that people with special abilities like mine can exist. I don't know where I am? I mean I'm on Earth... Just not mine."
"Science... " she said confused. "Um okay..how about we start over. I'm Sage Blackmoor"

"Science... " she said confused. "Um okay..how about we start over. I'm Sage Blackmoor"
"Normally I don't just out my secret identity but not much choice here." He says. "Peter Parker. When I'm in the suit you can call me Spider-Man."

"Normally I don't just out my secret identity but not much choice here." He says. "Peter Parker. When I'm in the suit you can call me Spider-Man."
"Alright then. " she hands him some books. "These should help if you want to know about our world."

"Alright then. " she hands him some books. "These should help if you want to know about our world."
Peter nodded and sat down on the wall scanning through the books. From what he gathered. Their Earth's we're pretty similar. The difference? Magic was common place here and much more traditional than what he had scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back