• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For many centillions of years (that's a one followed by 303 zeroes) the multiverse has remained separate. Worlds did not interact with each other except for very rarely and usually only hours at a time. But what if something happened. What if the world's all crashed. What if the Universes became a single almagimate. One giant universe of different timelines, dimensions, and world's. This is the story of such an occurrence. And how the residents of these respective world's adapted to this new life.

You can play whoever you like. Original, OCs, and Fictional characters. If you want you can play multiple characters the Character sheet will he as follows

Name:
Alignment:
Sex:
Appearence (picture preferred):
Universe of origin:
Powers (if applicable):
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Weapons (if applicable):
Backround (optional):
Other info (optional)

Last edited:
Okay all announcment. This was mean to be a one on one thread but the staff or the site or whatever outnit in an interest check i already have someone for this ease.don't reply)

Name:Sage Blackmoor
Sex:female
Appearence (picture preferred):light orange hair usually in a bun. Wears a light green dress, a necklace with a red jewel. She carries around a large stick.
Universe of origin:medieval world 1000
Powers (if applicable): is a natural at magic
Skills:
Weaknesses: is a normal human
Weapons (if applicable): just the stick she carries
Backround (optional): from a world full of magic, mystical creatures and hidden treasure and kingdoms. Sage is the apprentice to a well known wizard who took her in from the streets.
Other info (optional)

Name:Sage Blackmoor
Sex:female
Appearence (picture preferred):light orange hair usually in a bun. Wears a light green dress, a necklace with a red jewel. She carries around a large stick.
Universe of origin:medieval world 1000
Powers (if applicable): is a natural at magic
Skills:
Weaknesses: is a normal human
Weapons (if applicable): just the stick she carries
Backround (optional): from a world full of magic, mystical creatures and hidden treasure and kingdoms. Sage is the apprentice to a well known wizard who took her in from the streets.
Other info (optional)
(cooool we start in our respective world's)

It was the weirdest night of my life. I was fighting some crooks robbing an ATM it had been drawing some weird parallels to a night from a free years ago. Guys with avenger masks. Across from the deli.
Sage was studying when she heard yelling from outside, looking out the window she saw four fire elementals. The fire coated beings were heading to the castle. "Oh no master is there" she ran to her desk and picked up a stick that was against the wall and raced outside.

Sage was studying when she heard yelling from outside, looking out the window she saw four fire elementals. The fire coated beings were heading to the castle. "Oh no master is there" she ran to her desk and picked up a stick that was against the wall and raced outside.
I sat on a building g and looked in the sky. Suddenly there was a loud cracking noise at first I thought someone was attacking. But then I saw... The sky was cracked. And not like in the Doctor Strange way like actually cracked like glass.

I sat on a building g and looked in the sky. Suddenly there was a loud cracking noise at first I thought someone was attacking. But then I saw... The sky was cracked. And not like in the Doctor Strange way like actually cracked like glass.
Racing outside,Sage heard the cracking noise. "What's that?"

"The sky it can't be...sky doesn't crack like that. It has to be some spell or something." She said before sighing. "One thing at a time. I have to deal with those elementals"
As she turned back the ground started to shake.

Peter looked around. What the heck is going on!? The grounds shaking. His surrounding began to fade replaced by an old time town. He was looking at a woman?

As she turned back the ground started to shake.

Peter looked around. What the heck is going on!? The grounds shaking. His surrounding began to fade replaced by an old time town. He was looking at a woman?
she stumbled when the ground shook. She noticed a red and blue figure. "Demon...not another thing I have to deal with."

she stumbled when the ground shook. She noticed a red and blue figure. "Demon...not another thing I have to deal with."
"What? I'm not!" BOOM! A flash of white light. The world shook violently. Peter was thrown out of New York. It was somewhere in this new world but he was thrown into this midevile land.

"What? I'm not!" BOOM! A flash of white light. The world shook violently. Peter was thrown out of New York. It was somewhere in this new world but he was thrown into this midevile land.
The flash of white light blinded Sage as she fell to the ground from the shaking. The common folk around were frightened, unsure of all the stuff that was happening.

The flash of white light blinded Sage as she fell to the ground from the shaking. The common folk around were frightened, unsure of all the stuff that was happening.
When the light cleared she felt herself being pulled to her feet the one in red and blue was looking her in the eye. "You okay?" He asked.

When the light cleared she felt herself being pulled to her feet the one in red and blue was looking her in the eye. "You okay?" He asked.
"Unhand me demon!" She said holding her stick in front of her. "With the power of holy light.." She started chanting a spell. At that moment one of the fire elementals was heading towards them.

"Unhand me demon!" She said holding her stick in front of her. "With the power of holy light.." She started chanting a spell. At that moment one of the fire elementals was heading towards them.
"Yeah can you pause on the calling me a demon for a second?" Peter asked looking at the fire elemental. He ran around it and attempted to wrap it in webbing.

"Yeah can you pause on the calling me a demon for a second?" Peter asked looking at the fire elemental. He ran around it and attempted to wrap it in webbing.
"By Merlin's beard.. You can create webbing." She said lowering her staff. The webbing was burned away as fast as he was wrapping it. She looked at the element. "Mini raincloud" her staff glowed as she twirled it in small circle. A cloud formed above the elemental.

"By Merlin's beard.. You can create webbing." She said lowering her staff. The webbing was burned away as fast as he was wrapping it. She looked at the element. "Mini raincloud" her staff glowed as she twirled it in small circle. A cloud formed above the elemental.
"What no..." Peter jumped back. "What year is this?"

"Oh. I'm in the past." Peter said. "Or some alternate version of the past anyway"
"I said silence. You are sprouting nonsense." She said glaring at him. "With power of the holy light, I banish you from my sight." She waved her staff and a white light was tracing right toward him. Since Peter wasn't a demon it wouldn't do anything to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back