• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"That works." He said.

"Tomorrow I'm going back up there to work." He said. "Gordon's gonna be there so I'ma back it up."
"Awesome." She smiled and they went on the tilt a whirl one more time before going to the ferris wheel.

"Just be careful. We have no clue what's going to happen now that penguin has shown back up." Sage said

"Awesome." She smiled and they went on the tilt a whirl one more time before going to the ferris wheel.

"Just be careful. We have no clue what's going to happen now that penguin has shown back up." Sage said
The line ofr the ferriss wheel was fairly short.

"Come on. A bunch of thigs with guns vs the amazing Spider-Man who do you think wins that fight?" He asked.

The line ofr the ferriss wheel was fairly short.

"Come on. A bunch of thigs with guns vs the amazing Spider-Man who do you think wins that fight?" He asked.
"Hmm short line. I would think everyone would want to go on the ferris wheel" she said

"Of course you but I still want you to be careful. I dont want to see you hurt." She said

"I dunno." Devin looked down. "Looks like it." He said.

Kaleb came back around midday.
"Hopefully it will get back to moving." She said

Sage had made the place a little more comfortable with a small table and chairs. She had summoned Skor and Quill, the two demons were playing with cards, using apples to bet with. She smiled. "Hey Kaleb "

"Hopefully it will get back to moving." She said

Sage had made the place a little more comfortable with a small table and chairs. She had summoned Skor and Quill, the two demons were playing with cards, using apples to bet with. She smiled. "Hey Kaleb "
"Problem with heights?" He asked.

He looked around. "You've revonated."

"No my only fear is bugs. I just dont want the thing to come crashing down or rolling away like in the movies." Maddy said.

"Yeah just a little." She said. "So how is it up there?"
"Looks like its stopped on purpose they're letting people on." He said.

"Everyones looking for Peter and Jimmy."

"Still just the two of us. Up here where no one can see us. People will talk." He joked.

"I hear Zasz and a couple of Falcones other goons are headed to the precinct." He said.
She chuckled. "Let them talk."

"Hopefully Peter is careful, Gordon too" sage said. Skor chuckled. "Those goons won't know what hit them."he set down his hand. "I won that one Quill"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back