• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
They swung to the office. The secratary was doing work. "Alright. Should we take the costumes off to ask or just ask?"
"I could try going in without costume asking if I could get some sort of statement from the doctor marks and try to find out where she is. If that doesn't work you could come in in costume" Sage suggested

"She's not here."
"Can you please tell me where she might be? My boss is really pressuring me to get a statement from her for the paper." She said.

Back at Multi, Greta was cleaning the bar. It was pretty empty as it was getting close to closing time. Its was nice to have a few quiet days, she hoped Margo, Corinn and the Jedi had found Russell. But of course all the quiet stuff has to end. The front door opened up and two identical girls came stumbling in, one holding the other up as they each were pretty beaten up. "Hey you got a first aid kit?" One asked. Greta looked over. "Yeah I got one."

"Can you please tell me where she might be? My boss is really pressuring me to get a statement from her for the paper." She said.

Back at Multi, Greta was cleaning the bar. It was pretty empty as it was getting close to closing time. Its was nice to have a few quiet days, she hoped Margo, Corinn and the Jedi had found Russell. But of course all the quiet stuff has to end. The front door opened up and two identical girls came stumbling in, one holding the other up as they each were pretty beaten up. "Hey you got a first aid kit?" One asked. Greta looked over. "Yeah I got one."
"She's at the Hastings." She said

DT was having a drink there as usual

"She's at the Hastings." She said

DT was having a drink there as usual
"Alright thank you." Sage smiled and went back outside.

One of the two identical girls set the other down on a chair, she was barely conscious, and just sort of slumped down in the seat. Greta brought over the first aid kit. Looking the girl over and seeing a large wound on the side of her stomach. It looked like a bite mark. "Mind telling me what happened to you and your sister? Looks like you got in some sort of fight, possibly with some animal?" Greta asked looking at the one still standing up. She figured the two were twins or just the same person from multiple universes. The one just shrugged. "Doesnt matter. Can you patch her up?"

"Alright thank you." Sage smiled and went back outside.

One of the two identical girls set the other down on a chair, she was barely conscious, and just sort of slumped down in the seat. Greta brought over the first aid kit. Looking the girl over and seeing a large wound on the side of her stomach. It looked like a bite mark. "Mind telling me what happened to you and your sister? Looks like you got in some sort of fight, possibly with some animal?" Greta asked looking at the one still standing up. She figured the two were twins or just the same person from multiple universes. The one just shrugged. "Doesnt matter. Can you patch her up?"
She continured working.

DT took a long swig of his drink. "Needles your up." He said. The Clone medic stood up and went over to them. "Let me take a look." The clone said.

She continured working.

DT took a long swig of his drink. "Needles your up." He said. The Clone medic stood up and went over to them. "Let me take a look." The clone said.
Sage got outside. "I know where she is,the Hastings "

There was a large bite mark on her side, it was still bleeding a little. The girl also had other minor cuts an bruises. Greta looked over at the one still standing. "Hey let's patch you up too." The one just nods glancing a bit at her own scrapes.

Sage got outside. "I know where she is,the Hastings "

There was a large bite mark on her side, it was still bleeding a little. The girl also had other minor cuts an bruises. Greta looked over at the one still standing. "Hey let's patch you up too." The one just nods glancing a bit at her own scrapes.
"Great. Lets go." He said.

Needle looked at Greta. "Get me the purest alcohol you got." He said.

"Great. Lets go." He said.

Needle looked at Greta. "Get me the purest alcohol you got." He said.
She nods changing back into her mage robes.

"Got it." Greta said going back behind the bar and grabbing a bottle from the top shelf. She walks back over and hands it to Needles. The girl watches them. "Is it often people stumble in here injured?" Greta nods. "From time to time. Now what are your names?" She sighed. "Our name is Macy."

She nods changing back into her mage robes.

"Got it." Greta said going back behind the bar and grabbing a bottle from the top shelf. She walks back over and hands it to Needles. The girl watches them. "Is it often people stumble in here injured?" Greta nods. "From time to time. Now what are your names?" She sighed. "Our name is Macy."
"Ready?" He asked grabbing her waist once again.

"All of you?" A person asked. "Their clones pf eachother." DT said.

"Ready?" He asked grabbing her waist once again.

"All of you?" A person asked. "Their clones pf eachother." DT said.
"Yep." She said taking his hand

"Well I'm a copy of her." the copy said pointing to the original sitting in the chair. Macy lifted her head up, finally speaking for the first time. "You dont need to tell them everything...ow"

"Yep." She said taking his hand

"Well I'm a copy of her." the copy said pointing to the original sitting in the chair. Macy lifted her head up, finally speaking for the first time. "You dont need to tell them everything...ow"
He leaped off and they started swinging.

"None of us are gonna do anything with that information. All we do is fight in wars." Needles said.

He leaped off and they started swinging.

"None of us are gonna do anything with that information. All we do is fight in wars." Needles said.
Sage held onto him.

"Whatever. " Macy said and glanced over at her copy. The copy nods and walks over to her, grabbing her hand and rejoined her. Needles would notice a few cuts and bruises the copy had got transferredto her. She winced a bit when the copy returned.

Sage held onto him.

"Whatever. " Macy said and glanced over at her copy. The copy nods and walks over to her, grabbing her hand and rejoined her. Needles would notice a few cuts and bruises the copy had got transferredto her. She winced a bit when the copy returned.
He started tending to the bite he poured alcohol on it to disinfect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back