• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
It smiled and let out a very loud scream
He plugged his ears. "Shut up!" He kicked it in the chest.

As they took a quinjet to wakanda Peter's Spider-Sense tingles. "Alright. Who's in here?" He askee. "Merde." Someone swore in french. The spy appeared.

He stumbled back a bit.

"Oh it's you spy" sage said
He punched Lullaby in the face and put his arms together firing a beam at him. At this point Lyon and Mirajane would arrive.

He nodded. "Interesting position Spider-Man. Tell me how are you not undead? I saw you get bit." He sakd. It was a different spy it seemed.

He punched Lullaby in the face and put his arms together firing a beam at him. At this point Lyon and Mirajane would arrive.

He nodded. "Interesting position Spider-Man. Tell me how are you not undead? I saw you get bit." He sakd. It was a different spy it seemed.
"Looks like lullaby took a new form. Lyons let's deal with this demon" mirajane said.

"He's not the spider-man you know" she said

"Looks like lullaby took a new form. Lyons let's deal with this demon" mirajane said.

"He's not the spider-man you know" she said
Lyon nodded. "Ice make birds!" Ice brids shot at Lullaby.

"How many of the mercs are left." Peter asked. "Three. The Scout, Engineer, and I are all that's left."

Lyon nodded. "Ice make birds!" Ice brids shot at Lullaby.

"How many of the mercs are left." Peter asked. "Three. The Scout, Engineer, and I are all that's left."
"Demon blast!" Mirajane said making a large ball of dark energy, charging between her hands and sent a purple beam at lullaby.

"Sorry to hear that" sage frowned.

"Demon blast!" Mirajane said making a large ball of dark energy, charging between her hands and sent a purple beam at lullaby.

"Sorry to hear that" sage frowned.
Way big transformed. "MONKI!" He held his hands together and began to charge an orb of green engery. "DECA-BEAM FIRE!" He launched a beam which split into ten different beams that hit on all sides." (Just came up with that now)

Spy nodded. "It is unfortunate." He said.

Way big transformed. "MONKI!" He held his hands together and began to charge an orb of green engery. "DECA-BEAM FIRE!" He launched a beam which split into ten different beams that hit on all sides." (Just came up with that now)

Spy nodded. "It is unfortunate." He said.
The beams hit him. In the end there were several holes in his body. "You're souls will be mine!" He tried to play his death causing tune but it just sounded like a bunch of whistling. "What I can't play my melody"

She nods."It is"

Margo watched from the shadows as Vader was having his meeting with other villains.

The beams hit him. In the end there were several holes in his body. "You're souls will be mine!" He tried to play his death causing tune but it just sounded like a bunch of whistling. "What I can't play my melody"

She nods."It is"

Margo watched from the shadows as Vader was having his meeting with other villains.
"We filled you with holes." MonKi said.

"The others are holding out in Wakanda. We have safe base at the palace. For now." Spy said.

The door opened and Rin walked accompanied by the reformed Anakin wearing his own brown jedi robes and silver armor. And a battle droid.

"We filled you with holes." MonKi said.

"The others are holding out in Wakanda. We have safe base at the palace. For now." Spy said.

The door opened and Rin walked accompanied by the reformed Anakin wearing his own brown jedi robes and silver armor. And a battle droid.
It started rampaging around upset. Mirajane looked over at natsu and MonKi. "You guys ready to give it one more attack?" She smirked

"Then let's head there" she said

Margo watched. "Hmm a jedi battle?"she said quietly to herself.

It started rampaging around upset. Mirajane looked over at natsu and MonKi. "You guys ready to give it one more attack?" She smirked

"Then let's head there" she said

Margo watched. "Hmm a jedi battle?"she said quietly to herself.
Natsu started to get a wter dragon roar ready. MonKi started to charge a Kamehameha (because of course that's the finisher)

Peter set a course. The Doctor was working on something in the back. He had torn apart a bunch of non essential equipment on the jet.

They sat down at the table. "You are truly foolish to come here Jedi." Darth Vader said. "I am not here to fight Vader. Not today. I'm here on invitation from you Master. Darth Sidious." He said. "It seems many people have been summoned here." He said looking around. "I can see many factions are here." He said. He was obviously the republic rep. There was also Azmuth representing the plumbers. There were also reps from the galactic federation, UNSC, the covenant, and a couple more. More guests were also ariving. "We can sense you thieves. Make yourselves known." Vader said. "There will be no combat today." Rin agreed.

Natsu started to get a wter dragon roar ready. MonKi started to charge a Kamehameha (because of course that's the finisher)

Peter set a course. The Doctor was working on something in the back. He had torn apart a bunch of non essential equipment on the jet.

They sat down at the table. "You are truly foolish to come here Jedi." Darth Vader said. "I am not here to fight Vader. Not today. I'm here on invitation from you Master. Darth Sidious." He said. "It seems many people have been summoned here." He said looking around. "I can see many factions are here." He said. He was obviously the republic rep. There was also Azmuth representing the plumbers. There were also reps from the galactic federation, UNSC, the covenant, and a couple more. More guests were also ariving. "We can sense you thieves. Make yourselves known." Vader said. "There will be no combat today." Rin agreed.
(Makes sense) mirajane smiled charging up an attack of her own.

Sage walked over to the back. "What are you working on?"

Margo sighed. "Come on Corinn. " she stepped out from the shadows. "So what exactly is going on here?"

Meanwhile the poison touch Maddy was sitting in a holding cell at the hero league. She had tried to plan a hiest with some of the lesser villains in town.

Last edited:
(Makes sense) mirajane smiled charging up an attack of her own.

Sage walked over to the back. "What are you working on?"

Margo sighed. "Come on Corinn. " she stepped out from the shadows. "So what exactly is going on here?"

Meanwhile the poison touch Maddy was sitting in a holding cell at the hero league. She had tried to plan a guest with some of the lesser villains in town.
The all fired st once.

"Oh just a basic deterrent. Sort of like a perception filter but with extra senses. Make is smell and look dead. Or at least makes other precive us as such."

Devon came to her outside her cell with a sigh.

The all fired st once.

"Oh just a basic deterrent. Sort of like a perception filter but with extra senses. Make is smell and look dead. Or at least makes other precive us as such."

Devon came to her outside her cell with a sigh.
Lullaby exploded making it go back to its flute form.

"Oh ok. Do you need any help?" She asked.

"What do you want Devon." She asked.

Lullaby exploded making it go back to its flute form.

"Oh ok. Do you need any help?" She asked.

"What do you want Devon." She asked.
MonKi landed on the tracks turning back to normal.

"Perhapse. Do you have a intimate knowledge of neroviral infected brains amd nervous systems vs a normal human nervous system?"

"We are trying to discuss peaxe between all pur factions." Rin said. "Or at least try to minimize how much more warring needs to be done. Soul will you get everyone drinks?" He asked. "Yes Master Rin." The B1 droid said walking off.

"To talk. We're still friends aren't we?"

MonKi landed on the tracks turning back to normal.

"Perhapse. Do you have a intimate knowledge of neroviral infected brains amd nervous systems vs a normal human nervous system?"

"We are trying to discuss peaxe between all pur factions." Rin said. "Or at least try to minimize how much more warring needs to be done. Soul will you get everyone drinks?" He asked. "Yes Master Rin." The B1 droid said walking off.

"To talk. We're still friends aren't we?"
Mirajane turned back to normal picking up the flute.

"Um...no" she answered.

Margo just nods and listens.

"Yeah I guess..look just please don't give me another lecture. I've already had enough of those. " she said. If Devon looked closely he would see the lock to the holding cell was unlocked. Maddy had probably finished unlocking it before he arrived.

Mirajane turned back to normal picking up the flute.

"Um...no" she answered.

Margo just nods and listens.

"Yeah I guess..look just please don't give me another lecture. I've already had enough of those. " she said. If Devon looked closely he would see the lock to the holding cell was unlocked. Maddy had probably finished unlocking it before he arrived.
Ben looked st it. "Problem solved."

"Right then. You should keep an eye out for smy flying zombies then." He suggested brightly.

Coppersoul gave them a beer. "Please BEER with us. This is the best we have." He said. Rin face palmed. "Not your best copper."

"I'm not here to give you a lecture." He said opening the cell door and walking in

Ben looked st it. "Problem solved."

"Right then. You should keep an eye out for smy flying zombies then." He suggested brightly.

Coppersoul gave them a beer. "Please BEER with us. This is the best we have." He said. Rin face palmed. "Not your best copper."

"I'm not here to give you a lecture." He said opening the cell door and walking in
She nods and hands it to ben. "Yes it is"

Sage nods. "I can do that"

Margo chuckled. "A robot with a sense of humor"

"Okay" she said and fiddled with her ring.

She nods and hands it to ben. "Yes it is"

Sage nods. "I can do that"

Margo chuckled. "A robot with a sense of humor"

"Okay" she said and fiddled with her ring.
He broke the flute.

So far the coast was clear but it was getting darkwr. It's be harder spot attackers

Coppersoul looked at her. "Correction: I am a B1 battle droid. I do bot have a sense of humor. Only the ability to learn and emulate the human emotion designated as humor."

"You okay?"

He broke the flute.

So far the coast was clear but it was getting darkwr. It's be harder spot attackers

Coppersoul looked at her. "Correction: I am a B1 battle droid. I do bot have a sense of humor. Only the ability to learn and emulate the human emotion designated as humor."

"You okay?"
"So ben are you and your friends returning to fairy tail with us?" She asked.

"Getting darker, we might need a light out there" sage said

"I see" she said and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah I am, why wouldn't I be. I just try to prove myself as a villain, plan a hiest and in the end get captured by my mom." She said.

"So ben are you and your friends returning to fairy tail with us?" She asked.

"Getting darker, we might need a light out there" sage said

"I see" she said and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah I am, why wouldn't I be. I just try to prove myself as a villain, plan a hiest and in the end get captured by my mom." She said.
"Might as well," Ben said.

Spy looked out in the distance. Engineer had activated a light house. "The safehouse in up ahead." He said.

Rin was talking to Vader and Sidious it looked to be a very tense conversation.

"I see." Devon said. "You know I'm still not fully convinced you actually want to be bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back