• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Oh ok. Well I hope we get to see you again." Iris said.

The snakes still went after him.

Sage said nothing and kept walking.
He nodded and left.

Nanomech weaved and dodged between them at Orochimaru.

"This place is worse that racoon city was." Kyle said.

He nodded and left.

Nanomech weaved and dodged between them at Orochimaru.

"This place is worse that racoon city was." Kyle said.
MiraJane nods. "Alright, let's go you two."

"Your a quick one. Try to dodge this." He moved his hands around. "Sound wave jutsu." He made burst of sound waves come out from around him.

"You're right. It is." She frowned.

MiraJane nods. "Alright, let's go you two."

"Your a quick one. Try to dodge this." He moved his hands around. "Sound wave jutsu." He made burst of sound waves come out from around him.

"You're right. It is." She frowned.
Johnsons nodded. He looked at Iris. "You think maybe that his Iris..." He said.

Nanomech was thrown back by the attack. He transformed. "Echo Echo." He said. "You want to hear sound. He spit into mainy. The clones interlocking theirl limbs with one another until they surrounded him on all sides including above him. "Dome. Of. SOUND!" At the word sound they all sent sound waves at Orochimaru.

"Peter better know what he's doing." He said.

Johnsons nodded. He looked at Iris. "You think maybe that his Iris..." He said.

Nanomech was thrown back by the attack. He transformed. "Echo Echo." He said. "You want to hear sound. He spit into mainy. The clones interlocking theirl limbs with one another until they surrounded him on all sides including above him. "Dome. Of. SOUND!" At the word sound they all sent sound waves at Orochimaru.

"Peter better know what he's doing." He said.
"Is gone.." she said. "I was starting to think that "

He covered his ears. "Ah."

"I'm sure he does" sage said.

Meanwhile Bailey and her friends were working in a garden for their job. Gruff was pulling a wagon full of weeds that Bailey was pulling.

"Is gone.." she said. "I was starting to think that "

He covered his ears. "Ah."

"I'm sure he does" sage said.

Meanwhile Bailey and her friends were working in a garden for their job. Gruff was pulling a wagon full of weeds that Bailey was pulling.
Johnson grabbed his sister's hand and held it tight.

Echo Echo stopped his screaming and transformed again. A form that he had gained but had not used when he was on an alternate shinobi world. He had become Kuruma the Nine Tailed fox. But he was smaller, his fur was brown and he had green eyes. The Omnitrix rested on a green collar around his neck. (No name currently)

Kyle nodded as they descended into the middle floor of the Baxter building. Peter was there though he was outside seen from the window. He put his index finger to where his lips would be telling them to be quiet.

Latina was tilling the dirt with a small tool. Sans was off the side under the shade of a tree. Sleeping.

Johnson grabbed his sister's hand and held it tight.

Echo Echo stopped his screaming and transformed again. A form that he had gained but had not used when he was on an alternate shinobi world. He had become Kuruma the Nine Tailed fox. But he was smaller, his fur was brown and he had green eyes. The Omnitrix rested on a green collar around his neck. (No name currently)

Kyle nodded as they descended into the middle floor of the Baxter building. Peter was there though he was outside seen from the window. He put his index finger to where his lips would be telling them to be quiet.

Latina was tilling the dirt with a small tool. Sans was off the side under the shade of a tree. Sleeping.
Iris looked at him. "It's ok.. we don't know what exactly happened. In a world of other versions of us there is always a chance whatever happened to her might not happen to me."

"Hmm you can transform to a nine tail fox like naruto." He said unleashing his snakes again and they coil around ben.

Sage saw Peter and nods.

A older woman walks over. "You girl as are doing a wonderful job." Bailey smiles. "Thank you"

Iris looked at him. "It's ok.. we don't know what exactly happened. In a world of other versions of us there is always a chance whatever happened to her might not happen to me."

"Hmm you can transform to a nine tail fox like naruto." He said unleashing his snakes again and they coil around ben.

Sage saw Peter and nods.

A older woman walks over. "You girl as are doing a wonderful job." Bailey smiles. "Thank you"
"Right." He said.

He looked at him. "If I were you I'd give up." He said.

Nearby was the other three members of the fantastc four. They were eating.

A young man who was helping them looked over at Sans. "Grandma the skeleton guy isn't doing anything." He said.

"Right." He said.

He looked at him. "If I were you I'd give up." He said.

Nearby was the other three members of the fantastc four. They were eating.

A young man who was helping them looked over at Sans. "Grandma the skeleton guy isn't doing anything." He said.
She nods. "Yep. Maybe we can see him again some day"

"Hmm nah, I want to see what you can do" he said. The snakes tighten their grip around Ben.

Sage held her staff ready, a few vines came out of the ground ready to grab the zombies.

"It's fine dear, let him sleep. We can wake him up in a few minutes." She said.

She nods. "Yep. Maybe we can see him again some day"

"Hmm nah, I want to see what you can do" he said. The snakes tighten their grip around Ben.

Sage held her staff ready, a few vines came out of the ground ready to grab the zombies.

"It's fine dear, let him sleep. We can wake him up in a few minutes." She said.
"Well he is a teacher at that hero school."

He snapped at them and roared.

They were stopped by a force field. The three members looked at them. All she had done was announce their presence to the zombies. (We can still work that bitten angle if you want)

Sans opened an eyesocket. He winked at the young man and promptly went back to sleep.

"Well he is a teacher at that hero school."

He snapped at them and roared.

They were stopped by a force field. The three members looked at them. All she had done was announce their presence to the zombies. (We can still work that bitten angle if you want)

Sans opened an eyesocket. He winked at the young man and promptly went back to sleep.
"Guess we can see him there" iris said.

The snakes weren't afraid and bit him.

(Sure. ) she made the vines go toward mr. Fantastic, figuring it would be best to restrain him first.

Bailey chuckled and kept working at pulling weeds. The old woman smiled. "Let me know if you kids want lemonade or anything."

"Guess we can see him there" iris said.

The snakes weren't afraid and bit him.

(Sure. ) she made the vines go toward mr. Fantastic, figuring it would be best to restrain him first.

Bailey chuckled and kept working at pulling weeds. The old woman smiled. "Let me know if you kids want lemonade or anything."
Johnson nodded and followed Mirajane.

He bit them back throwing them off.

He weaved through them easily and grabbed her.

"oh. lemonade sounds great." Sans said suddenly next to the sweet old lady.

Johnson nodded and followed Mirajane.

He bit them back throwing them off.

He weaved through them easily and grabbed her.

"oh. lemonade sounds great." Sans said suddenly next to the sweet old lady.
Iris followed as well. When they got to the trainstation, they found all the guards knocked out. They get to the train and find a bunch of dark guild members standing outside it. A guy with silver hair with a staff chuckled. "Welcome, step inside our parlor you fairy tail flies." The others laughed.

Orochimaru watched before running toward him and punching him.

"Hey let me go" she made a fireball in her hand and got ready to try to burn him.

She chuckled. "Alright come this way young man" she headed inside of the house. Gruff started digging a small hole. Bailey chuckled and took off her skull helmet. "Hold on Gruff we arnt planting seeds or flowers yet"

Iris followed as well. When they got to the trainstation, they found all the guards knocked out. They get to the train and find a bunch of dark guild members standing outside it. A guy with silver hair with a staff chuckled. "Welcome, step inside our parlor you fairy tail flies." The others laughed.

Orochimaru watched before running toward him and punching him.

"Hey let me go" she made a fireball in her hand and got ready to try to burn him.

She chuckled. "Alright come this way young man" she headed inside of the house. Gruff started digging a small hole. Bailey chuckled and took off her skull helmet. "Hold on Gruff we arnt planting seeds or flowers yet"
"Not a fairy tail member." Johnson's said.

He transformed. "Ghostfreak!" Orochimaru's fist went through him uselessly.

He craned his neck forward. No one saw what happened. But Sage felt it. His teeth sunk into her upper arm.

Sans looked at gruff. "and don't go burying me" He said.

"Not a fairy tail member." Johnson's said.

He transformed. "Ghostfreak!" Orochimaru's fist went through him uselessly.

He craned his neck forward. No one saw what happened. But Sage felt it. His teeth sunk into her upper arm.

Sans looked at gruff. "and don't go burying me" He said.
"Yeah were not." Iris said. He shrugged. "Still your hanging around them."

"Hmm how many things can you transform into" he said

Sage felt the bite, she didnt want the others know she got bit. She quickly sent her fireball at mr. Fantastic to get him to let her go. She took a few steps back.

Bailey laughed. "Gruff won't bury you."

"Yeah were not." Iris said. He shrugged. "Still your hanging around them."

"Hmm how many things can you transform into" he said

Sage felt the bite, she didnt want the others know she got bit. She quickly sent her fireball at mr. Fantastic to get him to let her go. She took a few steps back.

Bailey laughed. "Gruff won't bury you."
"Good company." Johnson said. Without another word he got on his board and charged.

"More than you can handle." Ghostfreak said.

The invisible woman went to grab her. Luckily Peter's Spider-Sense picked her up and she was suddenly wrapped in webs and also thrown out the window. Mr. Fantastic was left burning leaving just the zombified thing.

He looked at gruff. "if you say so kid."

"Good company." Johnson said. Without another word he got on his board and charged.

"More than you can handle." Ghostfreak said.

The invisible woman went to grab her. Luckily Peter's Spider-Sense picked her up and she was suddenly wrapped in webs and also thrown out the window. Mr. Fantastic was left burning leaving just the zombified thing.

He looked at gruff. "if you say so kid."
A strong guest of wind sent johnson back. Iris looked at the leader. "He must have wind magic." Mirajane looked at him. "What are you planning on doing with Lullaby? " the leader smirked and flew in the air. "What do all train stations have." He landed on top of the speakers. Mirajane frowned. "You plan to broadcast the song?"

"Hmm try me" he said. (We can just have Ben win)

Sage sighed in relief when she felt the webs wrap around her. She looked at the bite wound on her arm. "I can't let peter know..we got more important things to do."

Gruff just barked at Sans.

A strong guest of wind sent johnson back. Iris looked at the leader. "He must have wind magic." Mirajane looked at him. "What are you planning on doing with Lullaby? " the leader smirked and flew in the air. "What do all train stations have." He landed on top of the speakers. Mirajane frowned. "You plan to broadcast the song?"

"Hmm try me" he said. (We can just have Ben win)

Sage sighed in relief when she felt the webs wrap around her. She looked at the bite wound on her arm. "I can't let peter know..we got more important things to do."

Gruff just barked at Sans.
Johnson looked at the aoeakers surrounding them. And then he froze them.

Ghostfreak tapped the dial and transformed once again. "Humongosaur!" The reptilian alien grew to his full 60 foot size. He pocked orochimaru and gave him a mischievous wuirk before sinoly chucking him for miles.

Peter started looking around the broken lab.

Sans arched a non-existent brow at Gruff

Johnson looked at the aoeakers surrounding them. And then he froze them.

Ghostfreak tapped the dial and transformed once again. "Humongosaur!" The reptilian alien grew to his full 60 foot size. He pocked orochimaru and gave him a mischievous wuirk before sinoly chucking him for miles.

Peter started looking around the broken lab.

Sans arched a non-existent brow at Gruff
A few dodged the ice and went towards him. The leader smirked before vanishing. Mirajane looked at natsu. "Hey you and Lyon go after him. We can't have him play lullaby "

He got sent flying.

Sage covered the bitewpund on her arm while Peter was distracted.

The demon just went back to digging. Bailey laughed.

A few dodged the ice and went towards him. The leader smirked before vanishing. Mirajane looked at natsu. "Hey you and Lyon go after him. We can't have him play lullaby "

He got sent flying.

Sage covered the bitewpund on her arm while Peter was distracted.

The demon just went back to digging. Bailey laughed.
Natsu nodded amd they ran after him. Only to he stopped by a wall of wind.

"Very good." The man said. Ben glowed blue and appeared with the others

No one seemed to notice. Except Kyke was giving her s piercing stair. Already she was starting to feel sick.

Sans started walking around the garden.

Natsu nodded amd they ran after him. Only to he stopped by a wall of wind.

"Very good." The man said. Ben glowed blue and appeared with the others

No one seemed to notice. Except Kyke was giving her s piercing stair. Already she was starting to feel sick.

Sans started walking around the garden.
Iris noticed Ben appear. "Ben where did you go"

Sage noticed Kyle staring. She tried to ignore the sickness she was feeling. "See anything peter?"

There was some vegetables growing and Sans could notice a few holes had gotten dug by some animal

Iris noticed Ben appear. "Ben where did you go"

Sage noticed Kyle staring. She tried to ignore the sickness she was feeling. "See anything peter?"

There was some vegetables growing and Sans could notice a few holes had gotten dug by some animal
"I... don't remember." He looked at the wind. "Why is Natsu punching a tornado?"

"Yeah I found it." He said. "Now we just need the virbanium to make it work. Whakanada here we come." He said.

He walked around the holes inspecting them.

"I... don't remember." He looked at the wind. "Why is Natsu punching a tornado?"

"Yeah I found it." He said. "Now we just need the virbanium to make it work. Whakanada here we come." He said.

He walked around the holes inspecting them.
"The leader of eisenwald controls wind." She said. "How can you not remember..anyway I'm glad you're okay."

"Alright let's go before any other zombies show up." She said.

A small bunny popped it's head out of one of the holes.

"The leader of eisenwald controls wind." She said. "How can you not remember..anyway I'm glad you're okay."

"Alright let's go before any other zombies show up." She said.

A small bunny popped it's head out of one of the holes.
Ben went to the wind shield and looked it up and down. He transformed into Cannonbolt.

Kyle was now glaring at her.

He looked at it. "this ain't your garden buddy." He said.

Ben went to the wind shield and looked it up and down. He transformed into Cannonbolt.

Kyle was now glaring at her.

He looked at it. "this ain't your garden buddy." He said.
Iris watched.

She saw him glaring and sighed. She walked over to him.

The bunny looked at him and went back into the ground. A few other bunnies were stealing some of the vegetables.

Iris watched.

She saw him glaring and sighed. She walked over to him.

The bunny looked at him and went back into the ground. A few other bunnies were stealing some of the vegetables.
Cannonbolt rolled into the wind trying to get through. He was thrown back.

"You're infected." He said.

"hey." He lifted them up telekinetically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back