• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Alright guess Link and I will do it." She said. Maddy had gotten free of the vine and had followed them. She was hiding behind a tree spying on the villains. Her ring was in her pocket as she took it off.
Wolfspider's Spider-Sense tingled. "We're being watched."

"Hey!" Maddy shouted and pulled at the webline. Red sighed. "Why are you here" Maddy glared. "What can I say curiosity killed the cat.. you got a lot of people here..hmm they don't look that impressive"
Wolfspider walked up to her and grabbed her by the neck he himself was wearing gloves sonuee power didn't work.

She didn't just see them She could feel them on her skin.
"Ah I want them off of me!" she shouted as she slowly started seeing larger insects and feeling them crawl all over her. Her heart racing as they traveled up her body. Red looked at her. "You really should have just stayed away.

"Ah I want them off of me!" she shouted as she slowly started seeing larger insects and feeling them crawl all over her. Her heart racing as they traveled up her body. Red looked at her. "You really should have just stayed away.
"You know I'm a Spiderman. I wonder what you'll see if I do this." He took off his mask.

"You know I'm a Spiderman. I wonder what you'll see if I do this." He took off his mask.
"Ah Giant spider!" Maddy shouted freaking out. "Get away get away" she tried moving away but was stuck to the tree. Red laughed watching. She casted a shield around their camp, making sure no one could hear or disturb them. She didn't want anymore uninvited guests. She looked at Dark Link. "We should get to planing for going after that mage. We could leave our guest with the others. I'm sure they could use the entertainment. "

"Ah Giant spider!" Maddy shouted freaking out. "Get away get away" she tried moving away but was stuck to the tree. Red laughed watching. She casted a shield around their camp, making sure no one could hear or disturb them. She didn't want anymore uninvited guests. She looked at Dark Link. "We should get to planing for going after that mage. We could leave our guest with the others. I'm sure they could use the entertainment. "
He smiled. "Yes." They went to their tent to plan.

Wolfspider walked up to her. "You know you're kind of pretty. How old are you?" Someone said behind him. "Don't be a perv roshi." (Because if course there's an evil roshi)

He smiled. "Yes." They went to their tent to plan.

Wolfspider walked up to her. "You know you're kind of pretty. How old are you?" Someone said behind him. "Don't be a perv roshi." (Because if course there's an evil roshi)
Maddy was still freaking out seeing and feeling all the insects all over her. "Giant spider giant spider..go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back