• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Look..you saved my life so I owed you one. I couldn't leave you to die...and honestly I don't know what I think about you. You clearly are a pain but you've helped me alot. " she said
"Alright so what are you here for now? To thank me, to visit, or to kill me?" He asked. "Because so far those are all on the table."

"Alright so what are you here for now? To thank me, to visit, or to kill me?" He asked. "Because so far those are all on the table."
"I'm still figuring that out..and honestly it would be real stupid of me to try to kill you here. Too many stupid heroes." She said and took off her gloves, she set them on the bed. "This way you don't poison yourself from trying to help me " she put her hands in her pockets and starts walking away.

"I'm still figuring that out..and honestly it would be real stupid of me to try to kill you here. Too many stupid heroes." She said and took off her gloves, she set them on the bed. "This way you don't poison yourself from trying to help me " she put her hands in her pockets and starts walking away.
He took the gloves and looked at them. "Hey... Do your think... That maybe your always angry because your powers keep you from being able to physically connect with people?" He asked. "I know it's a dumb question... But I couldn't do have a solution"

He took the gloves and looked at them. "Hey... Do your think... That maybe your always angry because your powers keep you from being able to physically connect with people?" He asked. "I know it's a dumb question... But I couldn't do have a solution"
"I'm use to being this way. " she looked at her hand before putting it back in her pocket. "This is my normal."

Janus had stayed by the doorway and watched as his niece walked out. He looked at Devon. "She's something isn't she."
"She'll come around. Especially if I can convince to let me try. I just need a small object that she can easily carry around. The. I can make an enchantment that can act as a power on/off switch for her."

"She'll come around. Especially if I can convince to let me try. I just need a small object that she can easily carry around. The. I can make an enchantment that can act as a power on/off switch for her."
"Im sure you can find something for her. Maybe ask the wolf Maddy what she likes? They maybe be different but they might like some of the same things" he suggested.

"Im sure you can find something for her. Maybe ask the wolf Maddy what she likes? They maybe be different but they might like some of the same things" he suggested.
He nodded and went off to Find Maddy1 and Peter. (So is this Maddy engaged to Joey. How much do we want it to be alongside our current Edgewood?)

(we could say she is) Venus was giving them the address to a house they could stay at.
"Alright." He said. "So how are things going with Joe... And... Who was that one guy. Scout. The guy we supposedly forgot." (Sure but I think it'd be cool to explore other options mostly cuz I don't think I could play current joey very well)

"Alright." He said. "So how are things going with Joe... And... Who was that one guy. Scout. The guy we supposedly forgot." (Sure but I think it'd be cool to explore other options mostly cuz I don't think I could play current joey very well)
"They are good. And you only forgot about him cause of a deal with reijn" Maddy1 said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back