• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Okay. Kill Devon." He said.
"What why that ? Im the kid of one of the members of the hero league. I could get you weapons or whatever info you wanted. Why kill him? " She asked. Red walked over to her. "You wanted a test to prove yourself. You repaid your debt to him. You owe him nothing. So do it."

"What why that ? Im the kid of one of the members of the hero league. I could get you weapons or whatever info you wanted. Why kill him? " She asked. Red walked over to her. "You wanted a test to prove yourself. You repaid your debt to him. You owe him nothing. So do it."
Dark Link nodded

She nods. "Yep."

Maddy was walking back towards the hero league. "Okay how can I kill him.." she saI'd quietly to herself.
Devon was being healed by one of the heroes. Peter and Maddy1 had been called. Mostly because Peter talked up her healing abilities.

Devon was being healed by one of the heroes. Peter and Maddy1 had been called. Mostly because Peter talked up her healing abilities.
Janus smiled. "Nice to meet you maddy." Maddy1 smiled. "Nice to meet you too." She went over to Devon. "I can fix this." She put her hand on the wound and started healing.

Janus smiled. "Nice to meet you maddy." Maddy1 smiled. "Nice to meet you too." She went over to Devon. "I can fix this." She put her hand on the wound and started healing.
He started breathing normally. Peter was squatting behind her. "You know I never asked. Why do you have the tail regardless of your form?"

"Janus." A hero said. "You're niece is here. The little one."
"OK thank you" he said and went over and met Maddy. She looked at him. "How is he." Janus smiled. "Devon will be okay. The other you is healing him right now." Maddy nods. "Oh ok."

Maddy1 looked at Devon. "There your good now."

"OK thank you" he said and went over and met Maddy. She looked at him. "How is he." Janus smiled. "Devon will be okay. The other you is healing him right now." Maddy nods. "Oh ok."

Maddy1 looked at Devon. "There your good now."
He sat up. He looked at the two Maddies. "Hey." He said.

"Are you?" He asked. "Because I'll be honest right now I don't what you think of me."
"Look..you saved my life so I owed you one. I couldn't leave you to die...and honestly I don't know what I think about you. You clearly are a pain but you've helped me alot. " she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back