• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He narrowed his eyes. "800." He said. "Alright. If you don't want it." Corinn said. "It does look rather good on my finger."

"It's supposed to be tough. Apparently that was Pinto's second time in there. He almost died the first time."
"Come on Corinn, I'm sure we can find other buyers if he doesn't want to pay the price." She said starting to turn and walk away.

"Oh wow" she said.

Dabria was trying to think of a plan to deal with Conquest. She was reading a book that belonged to a reaper called Judge.

"Come on Corinn, I'm sure we can find other buyers if he doesn't want to pay the price." She said starting to turn and walk away.

"Oh wow" she said.

Dabria was trying to think of a plan to deal with Conquest. She was reading a book that belonged to a reaper called Judge.
"Hey. Come back!" He demanded.

"Anyway. Dabria seemed really depressed

"Hey. Come back!" He demanded.

"Anyway. Dabria seemed really depressed
"Will you accept our offer? 1000 for the ring?" She asked as she stopped.

Issane nods. "Yeah she does.. I mean what do you expect. Her brothers are dead, vita's gone. The only one not harmed was Sam. She probably had to think about that a lot when Wolfe had her" she only knew about Wolfe cause the two briefly talked about it.

Issane nods. "Yeah she does.. I mean what do you expect. Her brothers are dead, vita's gone. The only one not harmed was Sam. She probably had to think about that a lot when Wolfe had her" she only knew about Wolfe cause the two briefly talked about it.
(didn't he turn her into an ice dragon once?(

"Fine." The man said.

"I know." He said. "I know she's in pain. I understand losing the people you care about all to well. Still at least she didn't blow up her parents."

"Fine." The man said.

"I know." He said. "I know she's in pain. I understand losing the people you care about all to well. Still at least she didn't blow up her parents."
"OK let's do the exchange" she said.

"Yeah we all know that feeling. " isanne sighs and leans her head on his shoulder. "All we can do is be there for each other...you know you could use the dragon balls and bring them back."

"OK let's do the exchange" she said.

"Yeah we all know that feeling. " isanne sighs and leans her head on his shoulder. "All we can do is be there for each other...you know you could use the dragon balls and bring them back."
He walked up to the man with the bag and tossed the ring in the air. As the man watched it trying to catch it Corinn snatched bag from from him and walked back to Margo.

"Maybe. But you can only make a few wishes before the Dragonballs turned to stone for a year or so. So whatever I may want with my parents takes a backseat."

He walked up to the man with the bag and tossed the ring in the air. As the man watched it trying to catch it Corinn snatched bag from from him and walked back to Margo.

"Maybe. But you can only make a few wishes before the Dragonballs turned to stone for a year or so. So whatever I may want with my parents takes a backseat."
"Let's go" she said.

She nods. "Okay"

"Well we have the whole wide multiverse at our finger tips. Surely we can figure out how to blow a few days and a fortune." He said.
"Yeah there's got to be some place we can go. Hmm can I see the place where you are from?" She asked. "Unless you got a better idea"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back