• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"good. That's one less thing to worry about. Why are you here?" She asked looking around, keeping her guard up.

The next day Jessica drove to salt lake.
"I was meditating on the multiversal events of late when the Dread Dormamu and his mindless ones jumped my physical body as my spirit followed the astral plain.

Hizako was working construction in Salt Lake. He noticed her car. He saw the license plate. "Jessica." He said. "Who?" A coworker said. "Nothing I'm clocking out early. Cover me." He said.

"I was meditating on the multiversal events of late when the Dread Dormamu and his mindless ones jumped my physical body as my spirit followed the astral plain.

Hizako was working construction in Salt Lake. He noticed her car. He saw the license plate. "Jessica." He said. "Who?" A coworker said. "Nothing I'm clocking out early. Cover me." He said.
"Ahh I see" she said.

Jessica parked her car and walked toward the construction site.

"Ahh I see" she said.

Jessica parked her car and walked toward the construction site.
"Now we must leave before Dormamu notices I am no longer under him influence."

Hizako walked around the corner. Using his magic when he walked around the corner he entered into his apartment.

"Now we must leave before Dormamu notices I am no longer under him influence."

Hizako walked around the corner. Using his magic when he walked around the corner he entered into his apartment.
Sage nods and makes a portal. "Okay everyone through. Not sure how long I can keep it open. "

"Excuse me I'm looking for this guy" she held up her phone to show a picture of Hizako.

Sage nods and makes a portal. "Okay everyone through. Not sure how long I can keep it open. "

"Excuse me I'm looking for this guy" she held up her phone to show a picture of Hizako.
It closed immediately. "I thought I smelled another mage." A deep voice said. "Oh crap." Peter muttered. "Dormamu. Mamu my man. We weren't doing anything. We just thought we'd stop by see the sights heat ourselves up. The winter months get cold in New York."

"He just clocked out. Probably headed to his apartment." The man gave her his address.

It closed immediately. "I thought I smelled another mage." A deep voice said. "Oh crap." Peter muttered. "Dormamu. Mamu my man. We weren't doing anything. We just thought we'd stop by see the sights heat ourselves up. The winter months get cold in New York."

"He just clocked out. Probably headed to his apartment." The man gave her his address.
"Darn it" sage said seeing the portal close. "You can't keep us here "

"Thanks" she heads to the address.

He didn't answer.
"show yourself " sage looked around

Jessica sat down in front of his door.

Margo spent several days traveling, stealing here and there. She was use to being alone. She was walking on foot to the next city. She had no idea where she was headed. She just knew she had to get stronger, this world is crazier now. She met way stronger people, like Red and Dark Link. She would have to get stronger to survive. She didn't know it but she was getting closer to the hidden leaf village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back