• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Margo just follows him in.
The guards stopped them. "Staet you business." One said. "We've come for the tasting. We have our invitations here." He pulled out the gems and showed them to the guard. He looked at them. "Very well. The King will be expecting you."

He walked up to the king and bowed. There were various other rich guests who looked at them as if they were if a lower breed. "I'll discuss the payment. You... Steal whatever you like."
Margo looked over at the guests. She was use to the looks. She didn't bow to the king and just stood next to Corinn. "The payment is we steal what we please?"

He talked with the king. As she walked she caught sign of a man staring at Corinn. He had dark skin and red hair.
"Hmm who's that?" She said seeing the man. She decided to keep an eye on the man as she quickly took a few things from the guests trying not to be suspicious.

"Hmm ok..lead the way." She took a quick glance at Corinn before following the man. She kept her guard up. (Quick question is there a certain universe Corinn is from and is Margo from his universe)
(Corinn was from the Elder scrolls universe but caught up quickly. Margo... Up to you) He looked at her. "I know how much those gems are being worth to the Royal family. They're worth more to me and I'll pay five times. All you have to do is convince them that your friend is selling them fakes and then sell to me instead."

(Corinn was from the Elder scrolls universe but caught up quickly. Margo... Up to you) He looked at her. "I know how much those gems are being worth to the Royal family. They're worth more to me and I'll pay five times. All you have to do is convince them that your friend is selling them fakes and then sell to me instead."
(OK I thought about having her from sages universe. Just wasn't sure since we decided for them to have history. Cause we could go with after the universes combined they met up.) "Hmmm I don't know." She said thinking about it. Corinn did save her life. She didn't want to mess up his deal even if the price sounded good.

(OK I thought about having her from sages universe. Just wasn't sure since we decided for them to have history. Cause we could go with after the universes combined they met up.) "Hmmm I don't know." She said thinking about it. Corinn did save her life. She didn't want to mess up his deal even if the price sounded good.
"It's your choice." He said. "I will have those gems one way or another."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back