• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"It's not funny" she said. Red looked out from the tent. "Cause she just about finished him."
"Sure... It is... Just have to find... The reason to laugh... " He pulled his head back. "After all... It's not like we were friends... Or any...." He didn't finish the sentence. (He'll back. We're the land of magical resurrection fairies)

"Sure... It is... Just have to find... The reason to laugh... " He pulled his head back. "After all... It's not like we were friends... Or any...." He didn't finish the sentence. (He'll back. We're the land of magical resurrection fairies)
(I figured) red walked over. "Okay that's done." Margo still was crying. They weren't really friends but he was always nice to her.

(I figured) red walked over. "Okay that's done." Margo still was crying. They weren't really friends but he was always nice to her.
Sludge took control of her again. He made her take the knife in her hand and cut deep gashed across her cheeks. They would scar for sure

Sludge took control of her again. He made her take the knife in her hand and cut deep gashed across her cheeks. They would scar for sure
"ahh" she screamed. Red smirked. "No more pretty face for you now. Now I believe we were going to beat you to a pulp. That will show everyone not to mess with us and try to steal my stuff."

"ahh" she screamed. Red smirked. "No more pretty face for you now. Now I believe we were going to beat you to a pulp. That will show everyone not to mess with us and try to steal my stuff."
Dark Link kicked thr back of her knees forcing her to the ground

Dark Link kicked thr back of her knees forcing her to the ground
Red took back Sludge, not wanting to injure him by accident. Margo fell to the ground but got back up. She tried to punch Red but she only dodged it before sending a fire ball at her. She got sent to the ground. For people like Dark and red, the thief was nothing compared to their strength and skill. They would easily win and do what they please.

Red took back Sludge, not wanting to injure him by accident. Margo fell to the ground but got back up. She tried to punch Red but she only dodged it before sending a fire ball at her. She got sent to the ground. For people like Dark and red, the thief was nothing compared to their strength and skill. They would easily win and do what they please.
After they had their fun they strung her up on the tree. "Not the desert but we're still heading out. And the blood will attract wolves instead." Dark Link said.

After they had their fun they strung her up on the tree. "Not the desert but we're still heading out. And the blood will attract wolves instead." Dark Link said.
there was a howl of nearby wolves "I'll go dump the boy in the river. " red kissed Dark. "Meet me when you're done" Margo was all bloody, bruised, burned and broken. She was barely awake. Her bag was on the ground next to the tree, the bloody knives next to it. Red had taken all the other treasures.

there was a howl of nearby wolves "I'll go dump the boy in the river. " red kissed Dark. "Meet me when you're done" Margo was all bloody, bruised, burned and broken. She was barely awake. Her bag was on the ground next to the tree, the bloody knives next to it. Red had taken all the other treasures.
Left in the river although not quiet far enough in to be dragged by the current a pink fairy appeared and restored Corinn. He stepped out of the water coughing. As he did this a pack of wolves appeared and attacked the first on sinking it's teeth into her ankle and tearing off flesh.

Left in the river although not quiet far enough in to be dragged by the current a pink fairy appeared and restored Corinn. He stepped out of the water coughing. As he did this a pack of wolves appeared and attacked the first on sinking it's teeth into her ankle and tearing off flesh.
"ah" she barely got out, not enough energy to really scream and she couldn't fight off the wolves as they attack her. She lost a lot of blood already. War was there with a frown. No one could see him but he had to wait so he could take her soul.

"ah" she barely got out, not enough energy to really scream and she couldn't fight off the wolves as they attack her. She lost a lot of blood already. War was there with a frown. No one could see him but he had to wait so he could take her soul.
They circled her ready to pounce. As one moved forward Corinn tackled it. "Down! Down you mangy dog!" He yelled. He grabbed the dagger that was left on the ground and stabbed it in the neck. Blood poured from the wound and dripped from the blade. He stood and looked at the other wolves. "BLAGH!" He yelled suddenly jumping at them causing them to run away

They circled her ready to pounce. As one moved forward Corinn tackled it. "Down! Down you mangy dog!" He yelled. He grabbed the dagger that was left on the ground and stabbed it in the neck. Blood poured from the wound and dripped from the blade. He stood and looked at the other wolves. "BLAGH!" He yelled suddenly jumping at them causing them to run away
War chuckled watching what happened. Margo fell unconscious in the middle of this happening.

War chuckled watching what happened. Margo fell unconscious in the middle of this happening.
Corinn turned back to her. He looked at the last fairy he had caught. He thought he wouldn't have to use another fairy so soon. But this one wasn't for him. He walked up to her and opened the fairy which flew around her healing her. Although it wasn't able to heal her cheeks completely leaving the scars there.

Corinn turned back to her. He looked at the last fairy he had caught. He thought he wouldn't have to use another fairy so soon. But this one wasn't for him. He walked up to her and opened the fairy which flew around her healing her. Although it wasn't able to heal her cheeks completely leaving the scars there.
War smiled before vanishing.

Margo was still tied to the tree as she opened her eyes. "Corinn.."

"Meh." He said. "I'd say gimme my gold back but anything of value you had on you was taken."
"Yeah by them.." she said thinking of Red, Dark, and Sludge. It sent a shiver down her spine. She picked up her bag seeing her one spare set of clothes was still there as she put whatever knives were still there "I'm gonna go change...probably take a bath too." Her current clothes were torn up and she was covered in blood both hers and Corinn.

"Yeah by them.." she said thinking of Red, Dark, and Sludge. It sent a shiver down her spine. She picked up her bag seeing her one spare set of clothes was still there as she put whatever knives were still there "I'm gonna go change...probably take a bath too." Her current clothes were torn up and she was covered in blood both hers and Corinn.
"Ooh can I come? Not to watch. Stand guard... Promise. Well maybe a little peek." He joked.

She didn't laugh. She wasn't in the mood to really even smile. "I'm sure no matter what the answer you will come anyway." She just headed to the nearest water source.
"Admit it..." He said. "You were upset. Somewhere deep in that cold exterior. You like me back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back