• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He dodged and kicked his chest for much more damage.

Dust tried to kill her but couldn't. His soul was in Vita's hand. "Monster souls are full of magic and life. No matter how tainted they are." Vita said. "Dust attack Conquest." Dust did so.
he gets hit in the chest. "Oof" he stumbled back before making roots wrap around Pinto's leg.

Conquest blocks Dust. The flying serpent he created went towards Dust and bites him. Dabria was free of Dust. She went over to Vita.

he gets hit in the chest. "Oof" he stumbled back before making roots wrap around Pinto's leg.

Conquest blocks Dust. The flying serpent he created went towards Dust and bites him. Dabria was free of Dust. She went over to Vita.
He sliced the roots off with a kid blade.

Vita grabbed her. "Are you okay?"

He grabbed his leg and threw him I to a rock.

"Famine is fine. He's working on restoring Sam." Vita said.
Famine hit the rock. A memory entered his mind of a younger Conquest. "You don't understand" the memory quickly faded. he shook his head as he slowly got up.

She nods. "Okay" Conquest threw Dust into a nearby wall. "I will not fail. I had enough of this!"

Famine hit the rock. A memory entered his mind of a younger Conquest. "You don't understand" the memory quickly faded. he shook his head as he slowly got up.

She nods. "Okay" Conquest threw Dust into a nearby wall. "I will not fail. I had enough of this!"
"You okay?" He asked

"don:t blamee boss. gety some l back an i'm back on your side."

"You okay?" He asked

"don:t blamee boss. gety some l back an i'm back on your side."
Famine nods. "Yeah I think you just knocked something loose." He looked at Pinto. "Let's continue." Famine made the large root hand spring back up and went to grab him.

"I'll get it back. " He went towards Vita. Dabria made the fire halo appear. She held it in her hand ready to throw it.

Famine nods. "Yeah I think you just knocked something loose." He looked at Pinto. "Let's continue." Famine made the large root hand spring back up and went to grab him.

"I'll get it back. " He went towards Vita. Dabria made the fire halo appear. She held it in her hand ready to throw it.
He dodged the hand and fired a blast at Famine.

'Guys. Can't move right now... Help!"

(OK just checking) Famine made a wall of thorns to help block the blast.

Dabria stepped in front of Vita and tossed the flaming halo at Conquest. He quickly moves out of the way and sneaks up by Vita and slashes him with his knife.
Pinto put more energy into the blast tearing through the vines. (Okay I'm getting a genera; sense for his over all strenght, at base he's about the level of Natsu and Grey and them. Of course he gets way stronger every transformation)

"Argh!" Vita let go of Dust's soul.

Pinto put more energy into the blast tearing through the vines. (Okay I'm getting a genera; sense for his over all strenght, at base he's about the level of Natsu and Grey and them. Of course he gets way stronger every transformation)

"Argh!" Vita let go of Dust's soul.
"man he's strong." Famine said to himself once the wall was broken.

Conquest grabbed the soul. "Let's go Dust. We'll try this again later."

Pinto flew forward and punched the right side of his face.

Dust nodder and teleported away with Conquest. Vita held the wound. It was painful but for him it was far less than fatal.

Pinto flew forward and punched the right side of his face.

Dust nodder and teleported away with Conquest. Vita held the wound. It was painful but for him it was far less than fatal.
He stumbled back. "I can't lose this." He spit out some blood. He ran forward and returned the punch.

"Next time we kill Vita first." Conquest said when they teleported away.

" you're hurt. Let's head home and take care of that" she said

He stumbled back. "I can't lose this." He spit out some blood. He ran forward and returned the punch.

"Next time we kill Vita first." Conquest said when they teleported away.

" you're hurt. Let's head home and take care of that" she said
(you thin Pinto's assistance is dependant on a win?) The punch connected. "That was a good one. With some training you could reach the top level." He said spitting out some blood himself. "But as much as I hate to say it. This battles over." He turned super saiyan 2.

"agreed."

"I'll be fine." He said.

(you thin Pinto's assistance is dependant on a win?) The punch connected. "That was a good one. With some training you could reach the top level." He said spitting out some blood himself. "But as much as I hate to say it. This battles over." He turned super saiyan 2.

"agreed."

"I'll be fine." He said.
(Well Famine doesn't know that's just what he's thinking.) "I'll still keep trying to fight you. I want to help my friend" he said standing ready.

"Let's search for his weakness." He said.

"If you're sure" she said.

(Well Famine doesn't know that's just what he's thinking.) "I'll still keep trying to fight you. I want to help my friend" he said standing ready.

"Let's search for his weakness." He said.

"If you're sure" she said.
"Oh. Well if your that determined to see this through to the end... RAAAGH!" He powered up to super saiyan 4. His red gi shirt disappearing. Where it had was his bare chest covered in red fur.

"right." Dust got to work.

"Let's go home."

"Oh. Well if your that determined to see this through to the end... RAAAGH!" He powered up to super saiyan 4. His red gi shirt disappearing. Where it had was his bare chest covered in red fur.

"right." Dust got to work.

"Let's go home."
"wow..how many forms does this guy have" he said to himself. He still stood ready.

Conquest sat down and started thinking.

Dabria nods. "Ok"

"wow..how many forms does this guy have" he said to himself. He still stood ready.

Conquest sat down and started thinking.

Dabria nods. "Ok"
He walked toward him every step making the going shudder. "Hit me. As hard as you can."

In the Umbrella facility Peter and Sage had split from the others. They found themselves in a large bio-lab. A huge computer which Peter hacked into. Peter was reading the notes of the Virus and other things. A bunch of biolochemical science talk that probably didn't make a lick of sense to Sage. Oh well. At least he was excited about it. The science part not the whole zombie thing. At his heart Peter was still one big nerd.

He walked toward him every step making the going shudder. "Hit me. As hard as you can."

In the Umbrella facility Peter and Sage had split from the others. They found themselves in a large bio-lab. A huge computer which Peter hacked into. Peter was reading the notes of the Virus and other things. A bunch of biolochemical science talk that probably didn't make a lick of sense to Sage. Oh well. At least he was excited about it. The science part not the whole zombie thing. At his heart Peter was still one big nerd.
"I can do that." He said and ran at Pinto and going to punch him, putting his all into it.

Sage looked around silently and listened as Peter spoke alot about science. She really didn't understand most of it but let him kept going.

"I can do that." He said and ran at Pinto and going to punch him, putting his all into it.

Sage looked around silently and listened as Peter spoke alot about science. She really didn't understand most of it but let him kept going.
Pinto took the punch head on. (How strong is said punch? Does it cause a shockwave in the air? Up to you)

Peter went silent. "Umbrella had another under the table corporation funding them." He said. Big bold letters were on the screen. They read. "PROJECT S.S. SHIELD."

Pinto took the punch head on. (How strong is said punch? Does it cause a shockwave in the air? Up to you)

Peter went silent. "Umbrella had another under the table corporation funding them." He said. Big bold letters were on the screen. They read. "PROJECT S.S. SHIELD."
(Let's go pretty strong enough to cause some shock waves.) Famine wasn't as strong as his brothers as he was the skinniest of the group with not much muscle but he knew he could do some damage when he gave it his all.

"As in our SHIELD?" She asked

(Let's go pretty strong enough to cause some shock waves.) Famine wasn't as strong as his brothers as he was the skinniest of the group with not much muscle but he knew he could do some damage when he gave it his all.

"As in our SHIELD?" She asked
Pinto looked down. Seemingly unfazed by the attack. "Good hit." He said brightly. He flicked Famine and sent him through a tree leaving him heavily bruised but no worse for wear apart from that. He powered down to base and took out a bean from a bag on his hip. He flicked it to Famine with his thumb. "Eat this."

"Had umbrella working on S.S. a super soldier serum." He said. "Subject 1: Ethan Farmer, deceased. Subject 2: Kaylee Mills, deceased," he scrolled to the very bottom of the file. "Subject 379: Kyle Kordon... Entries blank." Peter said.

Pinto looked down. Seemingly unfazed by the attack. "Good hit." He said brightly. He flicked Famine and sent him through a tree leaving him heavily bruised but no worse for wear apart from that. He powered down to base and took out a bean from a bag on his hip. He flicked it to Famine with his thumb. "Eat this."

"Had umbrella working on S.S. a super soldier serum." He said. "Subject 1: Ethan Farmer, deceased. Subject 2: Kaylee Mills, deceased," he scrolled to the very bottom of the file. "Subject 379: Kyle Kordon... Entries blank." Peter said.
,"Guess you win." He said before catching the bean and eating it.

"Hmm guess they didn't have time to finish it" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back