• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Dust looked at them. "alright. that was fun." He stabbed the bone through Sam and took his soul anyway
Conquest smirked and grabbed the blade of the scythe. "You may have gotten stronger child but you still are a child. " A halo appeared over her head as she was filled with rage. Conquest kicked her before slashing her with his knife. "Hmm.." he absorbed Famine's soul bit missed a fragment as it vanished. Dabria got up a d kept attacking him. She tossed her halo and it left a burn mark on him. Conquest looked at Dust. "Hold her still"

Conquest smirked and grabbed the blade of the scythe. "You may have gotten stronger child but you still are a child. " A halo appeared over her head as she was filled with rage. Conquest kicked her before slashing her with his knife. "Hmm.." he absorbed Famine's soul bit missed a fragment as it vanished. Dabria got up a d kept attacking him. She tossed her halo and it left a burn mark on him. Conquest looked at Dust. "Hold her still"
He held out his hand and her soul appeared. It turned blue immobilizing her.

Kyle stopped. "We're here." He said. "The racoon city police department. The Umbrella facility should be accessable through here.

He held out his hand and her soul appeared. It turned blue immobilizing her.

Kyle stopped. "We're here." He said. "The racoon city police department. The Umbrella facility should be accessable through here.
"release me!" She shouted as bloody tears pour down her face. Conquest smiled and pulled an orb out. "No. You're gonna watch as I kill you brothers." He looked at the halo that reappeared on her head. It was covered in flames. "Fitting considering the wings. "

"Okay thank you " sage said

"release me!" She shouted as bloody tears pour down her face. Conquest smiled and pulled an orb out. "No. You're gonna watch as I kill you brothers." He looked at the halo that reappeared on her head. It was covered in flames. "Fitting considering the wings. "

"Okay thank you " sage said
Dust felt another presence. One of strong life. "Uh... Boss. We should go."

Peter tore open a vent and jumped down.

Dust felt another presence. One of strong life. "Uh... Boss. We should go."

Peter tore open a vent and jumped down.
"Yeah let's go. " Conquest said and smiled. He lifted Dabria's chin looking at her. "You're coming too child " he the punched her in the head knocking her out.

She followed him.

"Yeah let's go. " Conquest said and smiled. He lifted Dabria's chin looking at her. "You're coming too child " he the punched her in the head knocking her out.

She followed him.
When vita got there they were gone.

There was a groaning and growling. This place was full of Zombies.

He would see Famine on the ground dead, along with Sam.

"OK let's take them out" she said.
He was able to restore Famine with the bit of his soul that still remained able to recreate the missing parts. There was nothing he could do for Sam.

The clones started firing as did the Assassin. Wolverine along with kyle began clawing and tearing into the zombies.

He was able to restore Famine with the bit of his soul that still remained able to recreate the missing parts. There was nothing he could do for Sam. The clones started firing as did the Assassin. Wolverine along with kyle began clawing and tearing into the zombies.
Famine woke up. "Conquest.."

Dabria woke up finding herself back at Conquests current hideout. Conquest smirked at her. "Now which to kill next." She looked angry and went to attack him.

Sage tossed her fire balls at the zombies.

Famine woke up. "Conquest.."

Dabria woke up finding herself back at Conquests current hideout. Conquest smirked at her. "Now which to kill next." She looked angry and went to attack him.

Sage tossed her fire balls at the zombies.
"I figured." He said.

Dust held her back.

Peter with no ranged attack options apart from webs elected to punch the Zombies before they could bite him. He was literally breaking their faces in but everyone could tell he was holding back. "what are you doing bub!?" Logan yelled. "These were people once." Peter said

"I figured." He said.

Dust held her back.

Peter with no ranged attack options apart from webs elected to punch the Zombies before they could bite him. He was literally breaking their faces in but everyone could tell he was holding back. "what are you doing bub!?" Logan yelled. "These were people once." Peter said
"he's planning on killing us." He said as he sat up.

"Release me!" She shouted. Conquest laughed. "Not happening."

"Yeah they were people once.. hard to believe they are like this now" she said

"he's planning on killing us." He said as he sat up.

"Release me!" She shouted. Conquest laughed. "Not happening."

"Yeah they were people once.. hard to believe they are like this now" she said
"Noticed that too." Vita said helping him up. "I can't restore Sam but I know what might be able to. Go find a Saiyan. Name of Pinto. He should be on this Earth." He handed him a map. "Just ask and it will show you the way of whatever your looking for."

"I don't care. Stop holding back.".Logan said. "He's holding back? He lobbing their heads off with his fist that's holding back." "I've been on the revieving end of his attacks. Weren't for my metal skull my head would be bits."

"Noticed that too." Vita said helping him up. "I can't restore Sam but I know what might be able to. Go find a Saiyan. Name of Pinto. He should be on this Earth." He handed him a map. "Just ask and it will show you the way of whatever your looking for."

"I don't care. Stop holding back.".Logan said. "He's holding back? He lobbing their heads off with his fist that's holding back." "I've been on the revieving end of his attacks. Weren't for my metal skull my head would be bits."
"I'm on it." Famine said taking the map.

"Let's go after War." Conquest said. "I'm gonna sharpen my knives. " he walks out. Dabria looked at Dust. "Let me go! You're gonna pay for killing Sam."

"Yeah he's holding back " she said

"I'm on it." Famine said taking the map.

"Let's go after War." Conquest said. "I'm gonna sharpen my knives. " he walks out. Dabria looked at Dust. "Let me go! You're gonna pay for killing Sam."

"Yeah he's holding back " she said
It showed Pinto's location. Another planet deep in the forest.

"shut up." Dust said. "we's entered into a few arrangements. We got the empire on our side."

"How strong is he?" A clone asked as he kept firing. "Strong enough." Peter said. "Let's go."

It showed Pinto's location. Another planet deep in the forest.

"shut up." Dust said. "we's entered into a few arrangements. We got the empire on our side."

"How strong is he?" A clone asked as he kept firing. "Strong enough." Peter said. "Let's go."
He heads to Pinto's location.

"You think I care who is on your side." Daria said.

Sage nods following the others when they work their way through the zombies.

He heads to Pinto's location.

"You think I care who is on your side." Daria said.

Sage nods following the others when they work their way through the zombies.
Pinto was surrounded by trees and animals. His shirt was off and he in the middle of meditation.

They started moving through the department looking for enterances.

Pinto looked at him. " Perhapse."

"It's nearby." Kyle said shambling over to boarded up wall.
"Think you can help?" He asked.

Conquest reentered the room. "Let's go after your brother War. " Dabria glared. "Let me go so I can kill you!" Conquest laughed. "That look. You remind me of my Death. She acted the same way when I killed our brothers."

Sage nods. "Okay" she follows.

"Think you can help?" He asked.

Conquest reentered the room. "Let's go after your brother War. " Dabria glared. "Let me go so I can kill you!" Conquest laughed. "That look. You remind me of my Death. She acted the same way when I killed our brothers."

Sage nods. "Okay" she follows.
He looked at him. "And what is it that needs resurrecting?"

Dust just sat.

Peter tore off the boards.

He looked at him. "And what is it that needs resurrecting?"

Dust just sat.

Peter tore off the boards.
"A soul I think" he said.

He chuckled "I still wish I could have killed her." He looked at Dust. "Ready to go? I need you to keep her still. " Dabria shouted. "Release me now!!"

Sage watched.

"A soul I think" he said.

He chuckled "I still wish I could have killed her." He looked at Dust. "Ready to go? I need you to keep her still. " Dabria shouted. "Release me now!!"

Sage watched.
"I see. Well Iay have what your looking for but..." Pinto stood up. "You'll have to fight me first."

"I see. Well Iay have what your looking for but..." Pinto stood up. "You'll have to fight me first."
"fight you?" He said surprised. "If that's what you want to do. " he chuckled. "A forest perfect place for me to fight." He put his hand on the ground and the grass started dying. "Sorry needed that after losing the last fight I was in. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back