• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sage went to follow Peter.

Dabria entered the library a few minutes. She wore her new cloak.
The Assasson teleported along side them going past rooftops. "You mentioned Osiris. The Egyptian god of death." Peter said. "Are you-" "Egyption? No. I'm not telling you the name of my clan. But weapons and death and wealth are my religion. I'm an assassin by faith. Each of us picks a trio of gods when we are of age. I was trained to assasinate. So that's what I do. Osiris the god of death, Inari Japanese god of Prosperity and Wealth, Hephaestus, Greek God of Metalsmithing and Weapons. It's my faith. My way of life."

"Sounds like an easy way to rationalize blood money." Wolverine said jumping along side tbem. "Look down on me if you like. I am far older than any of you can imagine and I know everything there is to know about Sage Blackmoor, Peter Benjamin Parker, and James "Logan" Howlette." Peter didn't say anything. He knew this guy was something. Wolverine however lost his balance and fell of the rooftop.

"Hello Peace." Vita said.

The Assasson teleported along side them going past rooftops. "You mentioned Osiris. The Egyptian god of death." Peter said. "Are you-" "Egyption? No. I'm not telling you the name of my clan. But weapons and death and wealth are my religion. I'm an assassin by faith. Each of us picks a trio of gods when we are of age. I was trained to assasinate. So that's what I do. Osiris the god of death, Inari Japanese god of Prosperity and Wealth, Hephaestus, Greek God of Metalsmithing and Weapons. It's my faith. My way of life."

"Sounds like an easy way to rationalize blood money." Wolverine said jumping along side tbem. "Look down on me if you like. I am far older than any of you can imagine and I know everything there is to know about Sage Blackmoor, Peter Benjamin Parker, and James "Logan" Howlette." Peter didn't say anything. He knew this guy was something. Wolverine however lost his balance and fell of the rooftop.

"Hello Peace." Vita said.
"Oh no wolverine." Sage said and made a vine to grab him.

"Hi Vita" She smiled.

Sage pulled Wolverine up. "You ok?"

"Thanks, Pestilence gave it to me. Got me a new scythe too. War said he's working on some armor too. They said a horsemen shouldnt have handme downs." She smiled.
he just looked at The Assassin. "What did you call me?" "So you really don't remember."

He nodded.

"RAAAGH!" He lunged at her since she was closest and attempted to bite into her.

He went to Mexico.
She made a shield around herself.

Dabria went to a bookshelf and grabbed a book. Meanwhile outside Famine was in the greenhouse taking care of the plants. He didn't notice Conquest sneaking up behind him, he smirked before stabbing him with a knife.

She made a shield around herself.

Dabria went to a bookshelf and grabbed a book. Meanwhile outside Famine was in the greenhouse taking care of the plants. He didn't notice Conquest sneaking up behind him, he smirked before stabbing him with a knife.
"He's losing it. He must hungry." Peter said. The Assassin just shot him in the head. And it did nothing."

Sam was in the kitchen as always

"He's losing it. He must hungry." Peter said. The Assassin just shot him in the head. And it did nothing."

Sam was in the kitchen as always
"Okay let's get him some food." Sage said keeping the shield up.

"Ow. " Famine shouted. He proceeded to kick conquest before shouting. "Guys Conquest is here! "

"Okay let's get him some food." Sage said keeping the shield up.

"Ow. " Famine shouted. He proceeded to kick conquest before shouting. "Guys Conquest is here! "
"Food. It's a zombie. Just toss it off the roof and be done with it." The Assassin said.

Sam heard first. His black wings tore through the back of his shirt and he flew to conquest ready to fight.

"Food. It's a zombie. Just toss it off the roof and be done with it." The Assassin said.

Sam heard first. His black wings tore through the back of his shirt and he flew to conquest ready to fight.
"He's not like the others. We could feed you to him" she said.

Conquest sees him and send energy arrows at him.

"He's not like the others. We could feed you to him" she said.

Conquest sees him and send energy arrows at him.
The Assassin looked at her. His face not visible behind his mask. He grabbed a clone by the coller and threw him into Kyle who snarled and tore into the clone.

He redirected them back with telekinesis.

The Assassin looked at her. His face not visible behind his mask. He grabbed a clone by the coller and threw him into Kyle who snarled and tore into the clone.

He redirected them back with telekinesis.
"Hey!" Sage shouted and dropped her shield. She glared at the assassin, making a fireball in her hand.

Conquest dodged them. "You shouldn't be involved in this human, you will just get hurt." Famine had started making the roots of the plants grow out of their containers and over to conquest. "It's two against one. You won't win." Conquest smirked. "That's what you think. I made friends too remember."

Dabria had heard Famine's shout. She raced to her room to grab her scythe before heading outside

"Hey!" Sage shouted and dropped her shield. She glared at the assassin, making a fireball in her hand.

Conquest dodged them. "You shouldn't be involved in this human, you will just get hurt." Famine had started making the roots of the plants grow out of their containers and over to conquest. "It's two against one. You won't win." Conquest smirked. "That's what you think. I made friends too remember."

Dabria had heard Famine's shout. She raced to her room to grab her scythe before heading outside
He held out his gun pointing it at her. "ENOUGH!" Slick shouted. "Forget it! We have to keep going." He said. "But that guy just-" "We're clones sir. If one of us does there are a billion others to take out place.

Dusstale Sans appeared. He looked at them with a wicked smile his eyes both red with a touch of purple. Everyone in the room could see the blood/dust on his hands. His soul was marked with the genocide of his own race.

He held out his gun pointing it at her. "ENOUGH!" Slick shouted. "Forget it! We have to keep going." He said. "But that guy just-" "We're clones sir. If one of us does there are a billion others to take out place.

Dusstale Sans appeared. He looked at them with a wicked smile his eyes both red with a touch of purple. Everyone in the room could see the blood/dust on his hands. His soul was marked with the genocide of his own race.
Sage lowered her hand making the fire ball vanish. She said nothing.

Conquest smirked. "See I have friends too." Dabria entered seeing the dustale sans. "Hmm I don't like this guy.." Famine made the roots wrap around Conquests leg as he held his hand over his stab wound. "Let's hurry and deal with them. " Dabria nods pulling her hood up as she does the skull face appeared. "Yeah lets. Let's show conquest what us horsemen can do."

Sage lowered her hand making the fire ball vanish. She said nothing.

Conquest smirked. "See I have friends too." Dabria entered seeing the dustale sans. "Hmm I don't like this guy.." Famine made the roots wrap around Conquests leg as he held his hand over his stab wound. "Let's hurry and deal with them. " Dabria nods pulling her hood up as she does the skull face appeared. "Yeah lets. Let's show conquest what us horsemen can do."
The assassin kept walking. Everyone followed. Kyle took a second to reorient himself and took another moment to mourn the death do the man he just ate. "Forgive me." He said.

Sam went after Dust.

The assassin kept walking. Everyone followed. Kyle took a second to reorient himself and took another moment to mourn the death do the man he just ate. "Forgive me." He said.

Sam went after Dust.
sage just followed the others. "I hate death.." she muttered to herself

Conquest broke through the roots and sent an arrow at Famine. It got blocked by a flaming ring that Dabria threw. Conquest looked surprised. "Hmm new power. They did make a child like you a horseman finally."

sage just followed the others. "I hate death.." she muttered to herself

Conquest broke through the roots and sent an arrow at Famine. It got blocked by a flaming ring that Dabria threw. Conquest looked surprised. "Hmm new power. They did make a child like you a horseman finally."
"Why did Fury think to send us. We're barely even adults." Peter said. He took her hand in his.

"stop fighting." Dust said. He was holding a bone to Sam's throat. "conquest taught me a neat trick. you give me what i want or i'll absorb this guy's soul into my own." He said. "Just... Keep fighting." Sam said. "quiet you." Sams soul was not in his body. It was a little heart in front of his chest completely blue. He was immobilized.

"Why did Fury think to send us. We're barely even adults." Peter said. He took her hand in his.

"stop fighting." Dust said. He was holding a bone to Sam's throat. "conquest taught me a neat trick. you give me what i want or i'll absorb this guy's soul into my own." He said. "Just... Keep fighting." Sam said. "quiet you." Sams soul was not in his body. It was a little heart in front of his chest completely blue. He was immobilized.
"because we seen and done more cap than adults." She sighed.

Dabria stopped. "Don't hurt him. Please." Famine looked at her. "Sam said keep fighting. Peace we can stop them." She frowned. "I don't want him to die.." Famine frowned and went at Conquest. The Rouge horseman kicked him to the ground. "She said she was stopping. That's what happens when you care about humans."

"because we seen and done more cap than adults." She sighed.

Dabria stopped. "Don't hurt him. Please." Famine looked at her. "Sam said keep fighting. Peace we can stop them." She frowned. "I don't want him to die.." Famine frowned and went at Conquest. The Rouge horseman kicked him to the ground. "She said she was stopping. That's what happens when you care about humans."
"just get what you came for conquest."

"just get what you came for conquest."
"What did you come here for? " Dabria asked. Conquest smiled taking out his knife. "To kill you." He stabbed Famine in the chest. He was bleeding out fast. Plants quickly tried growing to get close to the horseman so he could absorb their energy. Dabria looked angry. "Brother!" Her skeleton wings popped out as she went towards conquest. She swung her scythe at him.

"What did you come here for? " Dabria asked. Conquest smiled taking out his knife. "To kill you." He stabbed Famine in the chest. He was bleeding out fast. Plants quickly tried growing to get close to the horseman so he could absorb their energy. Dabria looked angry. "Brother!" Her skeleton wings popped out as she went towards conquest. She swung her scythe at him.
Dust looked at them. "alright. that was fun." He stabbed the bone through Sam and took his soul anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back