• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah" she told him all she knew about venom.

Iris glanced up figuring that was ben. She waited to see what all might wants.
Bad Symbiote.

All-Might began to congratulate them on being the the first and second place winners. With Iris taking first due to Johnson being behind her to creat the ice blast shield.

Bad Symbiote.

All-Might began to congratulate them on being the the first and second place winners. With Iris taking first due to Johnson being behind her to creat the ice blast shield.
Sage nods. "Yeah"

"Johnson deserves to be first. He did all the hard stuff." She said.

Sage nods. "Yeah"

"Johnson deserves to be first. He did all the hard stuff." She said.
Peter eventually got back after a few hours. "So bad news. And less bad news followed by even more bad news. In those categories. Whichonefirst?"

All-Might looked at Johnson show raised both arms ina shrug. Closing his eyes. And shaking head casually. "Nah. She came up with the plan. Besides she crossed first. Them's the rules."

As Bigchill watched he heard a roar behind him. He turned out and was grabbed by a man enveloped in flame. "No wanna be big shots on my watch. And so long as you don't have a license. I'm free to tear you apart!" Endeavor said trying to crush bigchill. Bigchill sighed. "Is this license thing really THAT important to people?" He phases through endeavor who landed in the examination area.

Peter eventually got back after a few hours. "So bad news. And less bad news followed by even more bad news. In those categories. Whichonefirst?"

All-Might looked at Johnson show raised both arms ina shrug. Closing his eyes. And shaking head casually. "Nah. She came up with the plan. Besides she crossed first. Them's the rules."

As Bigchill watched he heard a roar behind him. He turned out and was grabbed by a man enveloped in flame. "No wanna be big shots on my watch. And so long as you don't have a license. I'm free to tear you apart!" Endeavor said trying to crush bigchill. Bigchill sighed. "Is this license thing really THAT important to people?" He phases through endeavor who landed in the examination area.
"Let's just go less bad news." She said

"Well ok" iris shrugged and saw Endeavor land in the area. "Oh no someone is causing trouble."

"Let's just go less bad news." She said

"Well ok" iris shrugged and saw Endeavor land in the area. "Oh no someone is causing trouble."
"Well. I found a zombie ridden path to the underground bunker we need to get to." Peter said. "Didn't find a place we can use as HQ though. And the place is covered in zombies."

Endeavor was holding Bigchill.

"Well. I found a zombie ridden path to the underground bunker we need to get to." Peter said. "Didn't find a place we can use as HQ though. And the place is covered in zombies."

Endeavor was holding Bigchill.
"That is bad"sage said. "Hmm maybe I can figure out a spell to use to protect whatever place we find for an hq as soon as we clear out the zombies"

Iris walked over. "Um..Endeavor sir..can you let him go."

"That is bad"sage said. "Hmm maybe I can figure out a spell to use to protect whatever place we find for an hq as soon as we clear out the zombies"

Iris walked over. "Um..Endeavor sir..can you let him go."
"We better hope." Peter said.

"No." He said. "This villain is operating without a license."

She nods. "Yeah"

"He's not a villain." She said
"Uh... We have in coming" a clone said as there was banging on the door leading to the roof. Peter webbed the door shut. "That oughta hold for a few more hours. But we really need to figure something before we become zombie alfredo."

"He operates without a license. There is no difference." Endeavor said. "Calm down Endeavor. We can talk this out." All-Might said. "There's nothing to talk about you soft fool."

"Uh... We have in coming" a clone said as there was banging on the door leading to the roof. Peter webbed the door shut. "That oughta hold for a few more hours. But we really need to figure something before we become zombie alfredo."

"He operates without a license. There is no difference." Endeavor said. "Calm down Endeavor. We can talk this out." All-Might said. "There's nothing to talk about you soft fool."
"yeah we do. Hmm" sage started thinking

"He's just a kid like us" she said. "Hes not from here he doesn't know better"

"yeah we do. Hmm" sage started thinking

"He's just a kid like us" she said. "Hes not from here he doesn't know better"
Peter looked down the building. "Okay we're crossing the roofs."

Bigchill seemed very unconcerned by what was going on. He just looked annoyed.

"Okay let's do it" she nods.

Iris waited to see what the pro heroes would do.
Peter had an advantage as his amazing abilities allowed him to leap across large chasms.

"Well then we should get him a license. Provided he can prove himself." All-Might said. "Forget it." Bigchill.sais. "I'm leaving the planet soon anyway. Once I find the parts I need to build a ship."

Peter had an advantage as his amazing abilities allowed him to leap across large chasms.

"Well then we should get him a license. Provided he can prove himself." All-Might said. "Forget it." Bigchill.sais. "I'm leaving the planet soon anyway. Once I find the parts I need to build a ship."
Sage followed with slimes help since he was currently bonded to her

"Oh" she said.

Sage followed with slimes help since he was currently bonded to her

"Oh" she said.
The clones used ziplines as did wolverine.

"Then you're under arrest for breaking the law." Endeavor said grabbing Bigchill. Bigchill looked at him and transformed.

"Waterhazard! I'm warning you to let go flame brain."

The clones used ziplines as did wolverine.

"Then you're under arrest for breaking the law." Endeavor said grabbing Bigchill. Bigchill looked at him and transformed.

"Waterhazard! I'm warning you to let go flame brain."
She kept an eye out for zombies.

"Wow how many things can you transform into." Iris said. She looked at Endeavor. "Sir he isn't a villain. He just wants to help like pro heroes."

She kept an eye out for zombies.

"Wow how many things can you transform into." Iris said. She looked at Endeavor. "Sir he isn't a villain. He just wants to help like pro heroes."
So far there weren't any on the rooftops.

"More than you can know." Water Hazard said. "Let go of me.: He sprayed Endeavor with water.

So far there weren't any on the rooftops.

"More than you can know." Water Hazard said. "Let go of me.: He sprayed Endeavor with water.
"no more right now but we need to find a headquarters." Sage said to herself. "Maybe we should just storm into a building and take out the zombies and make that our headquarters."

"This isn't going to end well..." iris said

"no more right now but we need to find a headquarters." Sage said to herself. "Maybe we should just storm into a building and take out the zombies and make that our headquarters."

"This isn't going to end well..." iris said
"With only two thirds of our original squad. These things just keep walking no matter how much we shoot them.""A clone said. "Not true Five shots from most 9 mm bullets to the head or chest will take them down."

Eneavor stood for a second. The water evaporated as his flames grew every large and hot. "You little..."

"With only two thirds of our original squad. These things just keep walking no matter how much we shoot them.""A clone said. "Not true Five shots from most 9 mm bullets to the head or chest will take them down."

Eneavor stood for a second. The water evaporated as his flames grew every large and hot. "You little..."
"Then we aim for their head." Sage said.

Iris stepped back. "Yeah this is really not going to end well. "

sage just nods

She looked at All might. "Are you gonna stop them?"
Peter landed on an apartment complex. "Alright. This place should work. Forget you pistols. You want an efficient dead undead. You use your biggest baddest guns." Peter said tearing vent off the ground that had been previously bolted down.

He looked at them. "Endeavor has made his desicion. Best to let this play out." Besides he was curious as to this boys level of strength)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back