• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The gate started to slowly lift upward. Revealing what seemed to an empty but brutal street. Nothing was moving but there was blood and body parts scattered all across the ground.

Johnson took running also. Although his quickly turned into an icy slide.
"Wow..this place looks horrid" sage said entering the street.

Iris smiled. "Ok just got to avoid the robots and get to the end of the course." She said to herself.

"Wow..this place looks horrid" sage said entering the street.

Iris smiled. "Ok just got to avoid the robots and get to the end of the course." She said to herself.
The clones entered as well. (by the way. This one is gonna add a few years onto them)

A boy with a flaming quirk grabbed her. "Sorry lady only six people get to pass." He threw her back.

The clones entered as well. (by the way. This one is gonna add a few years onto them)

A boy with a flaming quirk grabbed her. "Sorry lady only six people get to pass." He threw her back.
(I'm fine with that) she keep looking around.

"Hey!" She shouted. She landed on the ground and got back up.

(I'm fine with that) she keep looking around.

"Hey!" She shouted. She landed on the ground and got back up.
"Alright wolvie. What's the call?" Peter asked as the gate shut. "We need a base. Somewhere defensible. Spider. You said that you know this place?" He asked. "Yeah Racoon city. It's from Resident Evil. Horror games that gave me nightmares for weeks. Fun times, never thought I'd actually end up here thought." Peter said looking around.

The man laughed until suddenly his flame went out. "S-so cold." He shivered. "That's my sister ya jackass." Johnson said creating an ice slide for Iris so she couldn't of catch up quickly. (These versions of the two should focus much more on teamwork)

"Alright wolvie. What's the call?" Peter asked as the gate shut. "We need a base. Somewhere defensible. Spider. You said that you know this place?" He asked. "Yeah Racoon city. It's from Resident Evil. Horror games that gave me nightmares for weeks. Fun times, never thought I'd actually end up here thought." Peter said looking around.

The man laughed until suddenly his flame went out. "S-so cold." He shivered. "That's my sister ya jackass." Johnson said creating an ice slide for Iris so she couldn't of catch up quickly. (These versions of the two should focus much more on teamwork)
"OK let's look for a base" she said.

She smiled. "Thanks johnson" she said and slid down the slide.

"OK let's look for a base" she said.

She smiled. "Thanks johnson" she said and slid down the slide.
The hero now once again clad in a red and blue suit suddenly cocked his head a little. "Boys. I hope you brought some really big guns." He said. He tapped a tiny button woven into the side of his mask. The lenses glowed blue as a heads-up display appeared within the mask.

"No problem sis." He said as he slid.

The hero now once again clad in a red and blue suit suddenly cocked his head a little. "Boys. I hope you brought some really big guns." He said. He tapped a tiny button woven into the side of his mask. The lenses glowed blue as a heads-up display appeared within the mask.

"No problem sis." He said as he slid.
"got some zombies coming?" She said.

"We can't just continue sliding to the finish." She said looking around. "Hmm maybe we can use the robots to our advantage "

"got some zombies coming?" She said.

"We can't just continue sliding to the finish." She said looking around. "Hmm maybe we can use the robots to our advantage "
"In this place. There's no such thing as some" Peter said. "Enemy spotted 5 o clock!" A clone yelled as he started firing. The clones started firing at the approaching undead. "These meat bags are tough!" One yelled as he kicked in away only to be grabbed by another. "Spice!" Another clone yelled seeing his conrad get grabbed. The Zombie tore his helmet off just enough to expose his neck and bit into it. "Ah! AAAAAH!" The clone screamed as the Zombie tore grotesquely into his flesh. Peter was shooting large shots of web to hold them back.

"You have a idea?" Johnson asked.

"In this place. There's no such thing as some" Peter said. "Enemy spotted 5 o clock!" A clone yelled as he started firing. The clones started firing at the approaching undead. "These meat bags are tough!" One yelled as he kicked in away only to be grabbed by another. "Spice!" Another clone yelled seeing his conrad get grabbed. The Zombie tore his helmet off just enough to expose his neck and bit into it. "Ah! AAAAAH!" The clone screamed as the Zombie tore grotesquely into his flesh. Peter was shooting large shots of web to hold them back.

"You have a idea?" Johnson asked.
Sage frowned. She made vines to help Peter hold the zombies back.

"Yeah I think so. We could make one if the robots explode and use the force of the blast to take us to the end" she said

Sage frowned. She made vines to help Peter hold the zombies back.

"Yeah I think so. We could make one if the robots explode and use the force of the blast to take us to the end" she said
More and more clones were getting grabbed and bitten. Peter looked around. "We have to get higher ground." He grabbed Sage and jumped onto the wall for a sky scraper and started climbing. Following him closely was wolverine using his claws, and Slick the clone bonded to slime. More clones used grappling hooks to start climbing their way up. When they reached the top Slick stood up. "Alright. Let's do head count." He said. A few minutes later he went to the three of them. "Not good. We lost a third of our squad."

"Alright " Johnson said grabbing her.

More and more clones were getting grabbed and bitten. Peter looked around. "We have to get higher ground." He grabbed Sage and jumped onto the wall for a sky scraper and started climbing. Following him closely was wolverine using his claws, and Slick the clone bonded to slime. More clones used grappling hooks to start climbing their way up. When they reached the top Slick stood up. "Alright. Let's do head count." He said. A few minutes later he went to the three of them. "Not good. We lost a third of our squad."

"Alright " Johnson said grabbing her.
"Yeah no good. We need a hideout fast." She said.

Iris smiled. "Let's do it fast"

"Yeah no good. We need a hideout fast." She said.

Iris smiled. "Let's do it fast"
"Alright Webhead. Where do you suggest?" Wolverine said. "I reccomend not being here. But the next best place we can go..." He thought about it. "Any apartment with a fire escape. If the building is empty we can block all the exits and use the fire escape."

They ran to a robot and he looked at his hands. "I don't blow stuff up I freeze it." He said. "What now?" The fire guy was catching up.

"Alright Webhead. Where do you suggest?" Wolverine said. "I reccomend not being here. But the next best place we can go..." He thought about it. "Any apartment with a fire escape. If the building is empty we can block all the exits and use the fire escape."

They ran to a robot and he looked at his hands. "I don't blow stuff up I freeze it." He said. "What now?" The fire guy was catching up.
"OK let's search for one" she said.

"Easy we have him do it. " she turned to the fire guy. "Hey flame head bet you can't get us!"

"OK let's search for one" she said.

"Easy we have him do it. " she turned to the fire guy. "Hey flame head bet you can't get us!"
Peter nodded. "They can't get up here easily but we can't stay here for long. I'll go looking for a place to hold up." Peter ran and jumped off the edge of the building swinging off.

"You little " he shot fire at them.

Peter nodded. "They can't get up here easily but we can't stay here for long. I'll go looking for a place to hold up." Peter ran and jumped off the edge of the building swinging off.

"You little " he shot fire at them.
sage nods and looks around.

"Get ready Johnson." Iris smiled moving so the fire won't hit her.

sage nods and looks around.

"Get ready Johnson." Iris smiled moving so the fire won't hit her.
Slime slithered off of slick and toward her.

He angles himself and created an ice shield. When it exploded they rode the impact to the finish line on a sled.

Slime slithered off of slick and toward her.

He angles himself and created an ice shield. When it exploded they rode the impact to the finish line on a sled.
she saw him and held out her hand.

"Woo it worked! Did not think it would." Iris smiled. She might not have shown off her quirk but she did show off her brains.

she saw him and held out her hand.

"Woo it worked! Did not think it would." Iris smiled. She might not have shown off her quirk but she did show off her brains.
He started bonding. I don't like it here.

Johnson stood up stretching. His shirt had been almost totally destroyed by the blast. As usual girls oogled him. (Gonna habe him be the popular type)

He started bonding. I don't like it here.

Johnson stood up stretching. His shirt had been almost totally destroyed by the blast. As usual girls oogled him. (Gonna habe him be the popular type)
"Yeah I know what you mean, this place isn't my cup of tea either." She sighed.

She saw the girls ogget him, this was normal. Her sweater was slightly torn. Johnson had taken most of the blast. She just smiled happily

"Yeah I know what you mean, this place isn't my cup of tea either." She sighed.

She saw the girls ogget him, this was normal. Her sweater was slightly torn. Johnson had taken most of the blast. She just smiled happily
"I don't want to see what would happen if I tried to bond with one of those. She could tell Slime was afraid. It occurred to her Slime sounded especially young compared to sludge at least.

Johnson created a temporary shirt from very thin ice threads.

"I don't want to see what would happen if I tried to bond with one of those. She could tell Slime was afraid. It occurred to her Slime sounded especially young compared to sludge at least.

Johnson created a temporary shirt from very thin ice threads.
"Hey its okay. You don't have to if you don't want to and if you do and something bad happens, I'll be there to help" she said.

"At least the exam is over now." Iris said.

"Hey its okay. You don't have to if you don't want to and if you do and something bad happens, I'll be there to help" she said.

"At least the exam is over now." Iris said.
Slime didn't respond at first. Why doesn't Peter like me?

"It is." A voice said walking up them. "Whoa... All...All..." Johnson couldn't finish saying the name to awe struck.

Slime didn't respond at first. Why doesn't Peter like me?

"It is." A voice said walking up them. "Whoa... All...All..." Johnson couldn't finish saying the name to awe struck.
"We just had bad experiences with symbiotes." She said. "I can try to talk to him."

"All might..." iris said in surprise. She didn't think the number one hero would be here. She turned invisible nervously.

"We just had bad experiences with symbiotes." She said. "I can try to talk to him."

"All might..." iris said in surprise. She didn't think the number one hero would be here. She turned invisible nervously.
Symbiotes. More than just sludge?

He chuckled. "No need to be nervous young one." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back