• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Wow..how? That didn't look like a quirk.he used that watch..." Iris said to herself and took a picture with her phone.

"Mind telling me why we're dead?" Sage asked
He set them down. A few heroes approached him. "I've never seen you before. Never even heard of anything like you. A young man by all accounts before you transformed. Let me see your Hero license. "Kamui Woods" said. "Hero license. You have got, to be joking." Bigchill said. "I am not. If you don't have your license then you are under arrest for illegally doing hero work." Kamui said. Bigchill transformed back into Ben. "I don't have time to waste with you bozo's." The 18 year old hero said. "I have stuff to do." Kamui woods grabbed his arm. Ben looked back. "Let go tree branch." He said.

"Racoon city. T-Virus. Only the most dangerous and contagious zombie virus out there. The whole city is under quarantine. The kind where they build a giant wall around it and call it a military base to keep the public from panicking." He said drawing his knowledge of the resident Evil games.

He set them down. A few heroes approached him. "I've never seen you before. Never even heard of anything like you. A young man by all accounts before you transformed. Let me see your Hero license. "Kamui Woods" said. "Hero license. You have got, to be joking." Bigchill said. "I am not. If you don't have your license then you are under arrest for illegally doing hero work." Kamui said. Bigchill transformed back into Ben. "I don't have time to waste with you bozo's." The 18 year old hero said. "I have stuff to do." Kamui woods grabbed his arm. Ben looked back. "Let go tree branch." He said.

"Racoon city. T-Virus. Only the most dangerous and contagious zombie virus out there. The whole city is under quarantine. The kind where they build a giant wall around it and call it a military base to keep the public from panicking." He said drawing his knowledge of the resident Evil games.
Iris just silent watched interested in this new hero.

"Oh I see. I guess there is no cure" she said

Iris just silent watched interested in this new hero.

"Oh I see. I guess there is no cure" she said
"If you don't have a license then-" Ben transformed using Master Control.

"Goop!" The alien slipped out of Kamui's grip. "This whole license thing sounds stupid. I've been doing this since I was a kid. Now back off." He slid into the sewer to escape."

"No. Not for the ones who've already been infected." Peter said. "The worst part of the Virus is that it's airborne. Only 20% of the world's population is totally immune. There are vaccines that can protect you. They can keep the airborn and water born strained from affecting you. Get bitten though and... Well that's game over." He said. "Well for most of us." He said looking at Wolverine. "His body always fights it off eventually."

"If you don't have a license then-" Ben transformed using Master Control.

"Goop!" The alien slipped out of Kamui's grip. "This whole license thing sounds stupid. I've been doing this since I was a kid. Now back off." He slid into the sewer to escape."

"No. Not for the ones who've already been infected." Peter said. "The worst part of the Virus is that it's airborne. Only 20% of the world's population is totally immune. There are vaccines that can protect you. They can keep the airborn and water born strained from affecting you. Get bitten though and... Well that's game over." He said. "Well for most of us." He said looking at Wolverine. "His body always fights it off eventually."
"wow.. that guy better be careful." She starts walking away as the crowd dispenser.

"wow that really sucks for us. " she said.

"wow.. that guy better be careful." She starts walking away as the crowd dispenser.

"wow that really sucks for us. " she said.
Ben turned back to normal. What was this crap about a hero license? He was there and he had to do something.

"Lucky for you then we've prepared Vaccines." A clone said.

She eventually saw him again. This time the young man was wearing different clothing probably trying to blend in.

They brought Peter and Sage the vaccinations in some syringes.
"Oh its that guy from earlier." Iris said quietly to herself

"Thanks" she said taking one of the syringes.

He walked into a smoothie place with a look of child like joy

Peter stabbed it into his leg and injected it. "YEOWCH!" He said. "Painful shot."

Iris smiled a bit. That guy looks really happy to get to the smoothie place. She thought about following him in but that would just seem creepy to her and it wasn't her place really to just follow people like that. She just walked past the shop.

Sage did the same. "Ow"

Iris smiled a bit. That guy looks really happy to get to the smoothie place. She thought about following him in but that would just seem creepy to her and it wasn't her place really to just follow people like that. She just walked past the shop.

Sage did the same. "Ow"
(I'm at work RN I'll reply when I can)

Sage did the same. "Ow"
Ben got three smoothies all for himself. He wondered how Gwen and Kevin were doing.

"Well at least we're mostly immune now."

Iris was heading to UA. She was a transfer student. She was pretty nervous.

"Yep we just have to now avoid getting bitten." She said.
"Hey I know you." Ben said looking at her as he bumped into her yet again.

Peter nodded. To his credit avoiding getting hit was something he was incredibly good at. Wolverine might feel the affects for about 20 minutes before healing, but Sage. He was worried for her. Was this REALLG better than fighting to death against the empire. Even if they had a Platoon if clones. "Who's in charge? What's the mission? What's the extraction strategy." Peter started bombarding the clones with questions.

"Hey I know you." Ben said looking at her as he bumped into her yet again.

Peter nodded. To his credit avoiding getting hit was something he was incredibly good at. Wolverine might feel the affects for about 20 minutes before healing, but Sage. He was worried for her. Was this REALLG better than fighting to death against the empire. Even if they had a Platoon if clones. "Who's in charge? What's the mission? What's the extraction strategy." Peter started bombarding the clones with questions.
she jumped not expecting him. Her body turned invisible, leaving her clothes visible. "I uh..don't think we met...I saw you earlier.."

Sage listened to Peter. She was worried about this mission, she didn't want any of them to turn to the undead. "Hmm..would this virus affect my demons.."

she jumped not expecting him. Her body turned invisible, leaving her clothes visible. "I uh..don't think we met...I saw you earlier.."

Sage listened to Peter. She was worried about this mission, she didn't want any of them to turn to the undead. "Hmm..would this virus affect my demons.."
"You were watching during that explosion." He said.

"This operation will be led by our commanding officer. He's already at the scene. You three are his officers meaning you rank above us." A clone said. He had green paint on his armor. "We're supposed to find the factory that created this T-Virus and destroy it. We'll explain the extraction strategy when leave, and no it won't affect your demons ma'am. It was designed with human biology in mind."

"You were watching during that explosion." He said.

"This operation will be led by our commanding officer. He's already at the scene. You three are his officers meaning you rank above us." A clone said. He had green paint on his armor. "We're supposed to find the factory that created this T-Virus and destroy it. We'll explain the extraction strategy when leave, and no it won't affect your demons ma'am. It was designed with human biology in mind."
"yeah I was. " She turned back to visible. "Why did you interfere?"

Sage nods. "Got it."

"There are rules about using quirks in public. We don't have hero licenses. " She said. "You aren't from here are you?"

Sage looked around.
"No I'm not. And I'm getting one of these licenses." He said. "A rule that stops you from doing the right thing shouldn't be in place at all."

The person leading the mission was black man with a goate. A long black leather coat and an eye patch. "Fury." Peter and Logan both said.

"No I'm not. And I'm getting one of these licenses." He said. "A rule that stops you from doing the right thing shouldn't be in place at all."

The person leading the mission was black man with a goate. A long black leather coat and an eye patch. "Fury." Peter and Logan both said.
"It's a way to keep order." She said. "Well uh I'm heading to my school...well new school. If you want a license then maybe you should go there."

"Hi fury" sage said.

"It's a way to keep order." She said. "Well uh I'm heading to my school...well new school. If you want a license then maybe you should go there."

"Hi fury" sage said.
"Uh... no to that." He said.

He simply nodded toward here, "I beleive you've already been briefed. Correct."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back