• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sage your hands!" Peter yelled. He hands and turned to crystal. The crystal was spreading through her body.

She looked at them. "You... He... UGH!" She went silent.

His stomach rumbled. "Hungry...."
"what the!" She said shocked seeing her hands turning to crystal. She tried to use her magic to stop it.

Cana chuckled.

"Let's go eat " she said

"what the!" She said shocked seeing her hands turning to crystal. She tried to use her magic to stop it.

Cana chuckled.

"Let's go eat " she said
That only sped it up. All over the ship fairy tail wizards were turning into crystals. Except for Lucy. Mistogin was able to get a berry to Johnathon and Natsu. Everyone else turned to crystal completely.

Thief sighed and sat down taking off his hood. "She was a real bother. You need to teach her some manners."

He nodded. "Yes let's."

That only sped it up. All over the ship fairy tail wizards were turning into crystals. Except for Lucy. Mistogin was able to get a berry to Johnathon and Natsu. Everyone else turned to crystal completely.

Thief sighed and sat down taking off his hood. "She was a real bother. You need to teach her some manners."

He nodded. "Yes let's."
"Why did this happen " lucy asked seeing everyone turned to crystal.

Cana just nods.

Jane nods and heads to where they got food earlier.

"Why did this happen " lucy asked seeing everyone turned to crystal.

Cana just nods.

Jane nods and heads to where they got food earlier.
Mystogin looked at them. "Someone want to absorb their energy." He said. "The berries I gave you saved you to let use your magic.

Thief went to get something to eat.

The waitress recognized Ryan from TV. When she brought their food she also brought Ryan some ice cream as well as her number. "Call me M'kay?" She walked off. Ryan laughed nervously

Mystogin looked at them. "Someone want to absorb their energy." He said. "The berries I gave you saved you to let use your magic.

Thief went to get something to eat.

The waitress recognized Ryan from TV. When she brought their food she also brought Ryan some ice cream as well as her number. "Call me M'kay?" She walked off. Ryan laughed nervously
Lucy nods. "How can we save them."

Cana went with him.

Jane laughed

"How?" She asked

Cana got some food as well.

Jane frowned. "Why don't we finish and go back to the Pokemon center"
"Using the machine that edolas' king used to transform them. He looked at Lucy. "They've not just become crystal. They've turned into Lacrima." "Lacrima?" Peter asked.

Thief looked at her. He begrudgingly held her hand thinking thata what couples were supposed to do.

"Yes please." He said.

"Using the machine that edolas' king used to transform them. He looked at Lucy. "They've not just become crystal. They've turned into Lacrima." "Lacrima?" Peter asked.

Thief looked at her. He begrudgingly held her hand thinking thata what couples were supposed to do.

"Yes please." He said.
"a crystal used to power up spells" Lucy said.

"You know you don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to " she said.

Jane stands up. "Let's go"

"a crystal used to power up spells" Lucy said.

"You know you don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to " she said.

Jane stands up. "Let's go"
"I see." Peter said. "Kind of like ISO-8."

He retracted his hand.

They stood up. Someone walked up to him. "Hey your Ryan right?" Ryan looked uncomfortable. "Don't worry. I don't want an autograph or something I want battle you."

"I see." Peter said. "Kind of like ISO-8."

He retracted his hand.

They stood up. Someone walked up to him. "Hey your Ryan right?" Ryan looked uncomfortable. "Don't worry. I don't want an autograph or something I want battle you."
Lucy nods. "Yep"

She keeps watching.

Jane watched.

"Let's get that machine " Lucy said.

"I'm good" she laughed

"You got this " she said
John went into the ship and came out carrying a broomstick. A nimbus 2001.

"R-right." He said. "Just kiss already!" A nearby guild member yelled.

"Right." He smiled. "Let's fight." THey stood across from one another.

John went into the ship and came out carrying a broomstick. A nimbus 2001.

"R-right." He said. "Just kiss already!" A nearby guild member yelled.

"Right." He smiled. "Let's fight." THey stood across from one another.
"a broomstick?" She said

"Shut up!" Cana yelled

Jane watches

"a broomstick?" She said

"Shut up!" Cana yelled

Jane watches
"I'm going to go try and map out the area." He said taking out a piece of parchment and a quill. He tapped both with his wand before he mounted his broom. He kicked off of the ground and the Nimbus rose into the air. "I'll be back soon." He said.

Thief rolled his eyes. He laid his head on the bar.

The young man took out a pokeball. "Go Beedrill." He yelled. Ryan took out his own pokeball. "Lets go Ralts!"

"I'm going to go try and map out the area." He said taking out a piece of parchment and a quill. He tapped both with his wand before he mounted his broom. He kicked off of the ground and the Nimbus rose into the air. "I'll be back soon." He said.

Thief rolled his eyes. He laid his head on the bar.

The young man took out a pokeball. "Go Beedrill." He yelled. Ryan took out his own pokeball. "Lets go Ralts!"
"Okay" Lucy nods.

Cana got a drink.

"Go Ryan" she cheered

Lucy watches

Cana stays at the bar and drinks.

Jane smiled as she watched
Peter looked around. "Swinging's gonna be little difficult around here. Link had gone into hero mode. Which meant no talking. He was looking around this Edolas. Thinking to himself.

They served her the strongest they had. Way stronger than anything from fairy tail. She was drunk before she knew it.

It was a short battle. Even if the other trainers Beedrill was fully evolved Ralts had the type advantage, and superior speed. It was becoming clear that all of Ryan's pokemon were fast. Even pokemon generally considered slow ended being pretty fast with him as their trainer.

Peter looked around. "Swinging's gonna be little difficult around here. Link had gone into hero mode. Which meant no talking. He was looking around this Edolas. Thinking to himself.

They served her the strongest they had. Way stronger than anything from fairy tail. She was drunk before she knew it.

It was a short battle. Even if the other trainers Beedrill was fully evolved Ralts had the type advantage, and superior speed. It was becoming clear that all of Ryan's pokemon were fast. Even pokemon generally considered slow ended being pretty fast with him as their trainer.
Lucy nods. "Yeah it would"

"This is good" she said to herself

"Good job" she smiled

Lucy nods. "Yeah it would"

"This is good" she said to herself

"Good job" she smiled
"Still we have to do something." He attempted to send a wblone to another island. It was too far for his web to reach.

Theif went to talk to her. "He cana- whoa. You okay. You're face is read." He saw several bottles of the extremely strong alcohol. "How much of that has she had?" He asked. "almost the full stock she keeps getting more somehow."

"Still we have to do something." He attempted to send a wblone to another island. It was too far for his web to reach.

Theif went to talk to her. "He cana- whoa. You okay. You're face is read." He saw several bottles of the extremely strong alcohol. "How much of that has she had?" He asked. "almost the full stock she keeps getting more somehow."
Lucy went to look around.

"Yeah I'm fine" she said loudy. "Want to join me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back