• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
(I:m sorry I just thought it would be REALLY funny,) Johnathon went wide eyed. "Sexy...." He said. It lowered his reaction time.

Gold fainted. He returned the Pokemon. "Go Blaziken!"
(I figured I laughed when I read it.) She sent more shuriken cards at him.

"Go ryan!" She cheered.

She then sent a couple explosion cards at him.

Sage looked around. "Guys Johnathan disappeared"

Jane watches
He waved his wand and the cards went flying back at her. It would br harder to dodge since she was still overweight.

Erza looked at her. "Really?" She asked curious.

Blaziken ran used the attack creating a sizable dent in the steel type.

He waved his wand and the cards went flying back at her. It would br harder to dodge since she was still overweight.

Erza looked at her. "Really?" She asked curious.

Blaziken ran used the attack creating a sizable dent in the steel type.
She got hit by the cards

"Yeah" she said

"Go blaziken"

She got hit by the cards

"Yeah" she said

"Go blaziken"
He took the opportunity to finish her. "Stupify!" He yelled. A blue light shot from his wand toward her.

"Alright. Everyone start looking." She said.

"Alright Blaziken finish it with Overheat!" He yelled. A huge plume of fire shot from every inch of Blazikens body lighting up the whole arena and making the entire room hot.

He took the opportunity to finish her. "Stupify!" He yelled. A blue light shot from his wand toward her.

"Alright. Everyone start looking." She said.

"Alright Blaziken finish it with Overheat!" He yelled. A huge plume of fire shot from every inch of Blazikens body lighting up the whole arena and making the entire room hot.
She dodged it at the last second using her woman wall card to have the women make a wall in front of her.

Sage starts looking.

"Wow" she said

She dodged it at the last second using her woman wall card to have the women make a wall in front of her.

Sage starts looking.

"Wow" she said
He disappeared and reappeared behind her. "Rictisempra!" The spell hit it tickled a she practically couldn't hold back the laugher

Peter checked the vents.

The fire cleared and Bronzong was down for the count. Blaziken and Ryan were panting.

He disappeared and reappeared behind her. "Rictisempra!" The spell hit it tickled a she practically couldn't hold back the laugher

Peter checked the vents.

The fire cleared and Bronzong was down for the count. Blaziken and Ryan were panting.
Cana starts laughing non stop.

"I don't see him" sage said

"Woo go guys" she cheered.

Cana starts laughing non stop.

"I don't see him" sage said

"Woo go guys" she cheered.
Unable to dodge from laughter he decided to try the stunning spell again to knock her out. "Stupify."

"I don't either." Gray said.

Bronzong had fainted. "Bronzong is unable to battle. The winner is-" "Hush darling." Mettaton said looking at the screen to see the live audience reaction. "Oh my. The RATINGS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF! MONSTERS AND HUMANS ALIKE LOVED TGE DRAMATIC FINISH!" He shouted. "MY DARLING FANS WHO TUNED IN TO WATCH. TODAY I LOST. BUT IT WAS SUCH A GLAMOROUS BATTLE!" Mettaton was kind of ignoring Ryan.

Unable to dodge from laughter he decided to try the stunning spell again to knock her out. "Stupify."

"I don't either." Gray said.

Bronzong had fainted. "Bronzong is unable to battle. The winner is-" "Hush darling." Mettaton said looking at the screen to see the live audience reaction. "Oh my. The RATINGS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF! MONSTERS AND HUMANS ALIKE LOVED TGE DRAMATIC FINISH!" He shouted. "MY DARLING FANS WHO TUNED IN TO WATCH. TODAY I LOST. BUT IT WAS SUCH A GLAMOROUS BATTLE!" Mettaton was kind of ignoring Ryan.
She got hit this time. She got knocked out.

"He glowed blue then vanished." She said

"Good job ryan." Jane smiled

She got hit this time. She got knocked out.

"He glowed blue then vanished." She said

"Good job ryan." Jane smiled
His mind cleared. "Cana. Finite." He undid the magical effects on her returning her completely to normal.

"He'll turn up." Makarov said.

Ryan went to walk to her but Mettaton grabbed him. "Not yet Darling. Smile for the Camera. The audience wants to see their Victor."

His mind cleared. "Cana. Finite." He undid the magical effects on her returning her completely to normal.

"He'll turn up." Makarov said.

Ryan went to walk to her but Mettaton grabbed him. "Not yet Darling. Smile for the Camera. The audience wants to see their Victor."
She was still out cold.

"I guess" she said.

Jane chuckled.

She was still out cold.

"I guess" she said.

Jane chuckled.
There was a clapping noise nearby. A man in a white suit with pitch black skin (literally pitch black) was walking up to them. He snapped his finger and Cana woke up her mind also clear. Johnathon helped her up. "I'm sorry."

Everyone went back to their normal activities.

He nervously waved to the camera. "Now darling I expect you back in 20 minutes ready for your interview." He said. "My what?" Ryan asked. "You're interview dear. Ooooh makeup man." He said. A man walked up to him. "Yes sir?" He asked. "Do his hair I think pink would be a good color on him. And make sure he gets something presentable to wear he is going to be on television after all chop chop." He said. They dragged Ryan off before Kane could get to him.

There was a clapping noise nearby. A man in a white suit with pitch black skin (literally pitch black) was walking up to them. He snapped his finger and Cana woke up her mind also clear. Johnathon helped her up. "I'm sorry."

Everyone went back to their normal activities.

He nervously waved to the camera. "Now darling I expect you back in 20 minutes ready for your interview." He said. "My what?" Ryan asked. "You're interview dear. Ooooh makeup man." He said. A man walked up to him. "Yes sir?" He asked. "Do his hair I think pink would be a good color on him. And make sure he gets something presentable to wear he is going to be on television after all chop chop." He said. They dragged Ryan off before Kane could get to him.
"It's ok." She took his hand and got up.she looked at the man. "Who are you"

"Hmm" she was thinking.

Jane chuckled watching. "Is an interview necessary "

"It's ok." She took his hand and got up.she looked at the man. "Who are you"

"Hmm" she was thinking.

Jane chuckled watching. "Is an interview necessary "
"Just purveyor of entertainment of all kinds." He said. "You two were randomly selected to fight for the entertainment of my lovely audience. The winner. Gets to go home. The loser is punished. Neither of you will remember this fight happening. Won't even have any scars. But in this moment right now. You are my toys." He looked at Johnathon. "Choose her punishment." He said. "What? No!"

"Of Course darling. Every trainer that beats me must be interviewed. My viewers are curious. I'm curious." He said.

"Just purveyor of entertainment of all kinds." He said. "You two were randomly selected to fight for the entertainment of my lovely audience. The winner. Gets to go home. The loser is punished. Neither of you will remember this fight happening. Won't even have any scars. But in this moment right now. You are my toys." He looked at Johnathon. "Choose her punishment." He said. "What? No!"

"Of Course darling. Every trainer that beats me must be interviewed. My viewers are curious. I'm curious." He said.
"This isn't fair!" Cana shouted.

"Oh. Well why don't you just let him do the interview now. He doesn't need the makeup or his hair done. He's fine the way he is" she said

"This isn't fair!" Cana shouted.

"Oh. Well why don't you just let him do the interview now. He doesn't need the makeup or his hair done. He's fine the way he is" she said
"Silence wench." "Don:t worry no lasting effects." He said. "The audience will choose for you then." A screen appeared with their voice. "The cruciatis curse very well." He took out his own wand. Cana didn't know what that was but Johnathon did. "No! No! Not that have mercy on her she doesn't deserve that!"

"Oh darling no one wants to see someone "the way they are" on TV.

"Silence wench." "Don:t worry no lasting effects." He said. "The audience will choose for you then." A screen appeared with their voice. "The cruciatis curse very well." He took out his own wand. Cana didn't know what that was but Johnathon did. "No! No! Not that have mercy on her she doesn't deserve that!"

"Oh darling no one wants to see someone "the way they are" on TV.
"What is that." She asked looking at johnson. She went to grab her cards.

She didn't say anything.

(No I'm not much into Harry Potter. I only really know some of the basics)
The torture curse made no visible show but she knew it hit. It felt like white hotel knives and other white hit sharp instruments being forcefully and slowly plunged into every inch of her body. The pain was practically unbearable.

Ryan came back in a blue suit with his hair dyed pink. The suit he was fine with. But he seemed on the fence about the hair.

The torture curse made no visible show but she knew it hit. It felt like white hotel knives and other white hit sharp instruments being forcefully and slowly plunged into every inch of her body. The pain was practically unbearable.

Ryan came back in a blue suit with his hair dyed pink. The suit he was fine with. But he seemed on the fence about the hair.
She screamed loudly. She ended up curled up on the ground still screaming.

"You look nice." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back