• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The others were all in the living room talking. With them was a skeleton who looked very similar but he was wearing a blue hoodie.
"Didn't I just see you?" Pestilence said confused. Dabria looked at him. "Pest, this is Sans. He's a friend of mine"

"Didn't I just see you?" Pestilence said confused. Dabria looked at him. "Pest, this is Sans. He's a friend of mine"
"did you?" Sans said. "I think i would remember." He said. Latina ran into the room with a cookie. "Papa. I brought a cookie for you." She said handing to her adoptive father who was really only a foot taller than her. "aw... thanks." He pat her on the head and she gave an adorable smile.

"did you?" Sans said. "I think i would remember." He said. Latina ran into the room with a cookie. "Papa. I brought a cookie for you." She said handing to her adoptive father who was really only a foot taller than her. "aw... thanks." He pat her on the head and she gave an adorable smile.
War chuckled. "Cute kid." Dabria smiles. "Pest are you sure you saw Sans? Oh and thats his daughter Latina " He nods lowering his hood showing his sickly green color skin. "Yes he said his name was Sans but he wore a black sweatshirt." Death nods listening. "Maybe it's another version." Pestilence nods. "Okay well why are they here?"

War chuckled. "Cute kid." Dabria smiles. "Pest are you sure you saw Sans? Oh and thats his daughter Latina " He nods lowering his hood showing his sickly green color skin. "Yes he said his name was Sans but he wore a black sweatshirt." Death nods listening. "Maybe it's another version." Pestilence nods. "Okay well why are they here?"
Sans looked up at him. "just visiting." He said. "black sweatshirt... did he have sharper teeth than i do by chance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back