• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
They got to the dining hall where most people had arrived. Lucifer had set out a feast. They saw a lot of familiar nplaces and a few unfamiliar ones. (In case you wanna introduce anyone new)

"Who?" He asked.

"Hey." He said looking uncomfortable.
( I got nothing at the moment) "well Lucifer knows how to throw a party like always." She said.

"A guy who brought sludge back from the dead" she said

Tommy looked at him. "Just try to relax"

Dabria had noticed when Sludge's soul got returned to the land of the living. "Hmm guess humans don't like to have the dead stay dead."

( I got nothing at the moment) "well Lucifer knows how to throw a party like always." She said.

"A guy who brought sludge back from the dead" she said

Tommy looked at him. "Just try to relax"

Dabria had noticed when Sludge's soul got returned to the land of the living. "Hmm guess humans don't like to have the dead stay dead."
ER had the most food.

"Right." He said

"Tommy a word?" He asked.

Vita appeared next to her. "Well let's pay a visit to the man who brought him back."

ER had the most food.

"Right." He said

"Tommy a word?" He asked.

Vita appeared next to her. "Well let's pay a visit to the man who brought him back."
Sage noticed. It was just like him to get the most food since he was a sayian. Sage sat down and grabbed some.

Red nods.

Tommy nods and walks away from the girls.

Dabria nods. "Let's"

Sage noticed. It was just like him to get the most food since he was a sayian. Sage sat down and grabbed some.

Red nods.

Tommy nods and walks away from the girls.

Dabria nods. "Let's"
Peter wasn't really hungry.

Dark Link looked at her suspiciously. He looked her up and down as if sizing her up. "Well you aren't unnatractive. But that's not enough." He walked off

"Tommy I can't do this. Cover for me I'm leaving."

They went to find Rejin.

Peter wasn't really hungry.

Dark Link looked at her suspiciously. He looked her up and down as if sizing her up. "Well you aren't unnatractive. But that's not enough." He walked off

"Tommy I can't do this. Cover for me I'm leaving."

They went to find Rejin.
Sage only ate a little.

"Uh ok" she said.

He shook his head. "Come on. The girls are really looking forward to this"

When they find him Dabria glared. "Why are you bring people back to life."

Sage only ate a little.

"Uh ok" she said.

He shook his head. "Come on. The girls are really looking forward to this"

When they find him Dabria glared. "Why are you bring people back to life."
Peter stood up to go to bed. Lucifer looked at Sage. "I have something for you."

He walked off. He basically just told her that he's not opposed to her.

"Exactly. I'm a side line person. I'm passive. I'm not fun or exciting." He said.

"Because I can. Because they ask for it. And because I always get what I want in return."

Peter stood up to go to bed. Lucifer looked at Sage. "I have something for you."

He walked off. He basically just told her that he's not opposed to her.

"Exactly. I'm a side line person. I'm passive. I'm not fun or exciting." He said.

"Because I can. Because they ask for it. And because I always get what I want in return."
Sage looked surprised. "You do?"

Red smiled a bit. "Well ok" she decided to sit by the lake for a bit.

"So? We still want you here." He said.

"There is a thing called balance. Some people are meant to stay dead." She said

Sage looked surprised. "You do?"

Red smiled a bit. "Well ok" she decided to sit by the lake for a bit.

"So? We still want you here." He said.

"There is a thing called balance. Some people are meant to stay dead." She said
He held out a ring that looked just like the one Peter gave her. "You'll be sharing a room while your here. Hope you don't mind. Lots of guests."

Dark Link wondered who this Rejin was.

He sighed. "Fine."

Rejin laughed. "Balance. I'm an agent of chaos I care nothing for balance."

He held out a ring that looked just like the one Peter gave her. "You'll be sharing a room while your here. Hope you don't mind. Lots of guests."

Dark Link wondered who this Rejin was.

He sighed. "Fine."

Rejin laughed. "Balance. I'm an agent of chaos I care nothing for balance."
"No that's fine." She takes the ring and puts it on. "Thank you Lucifer"

Tommy smiled. "Great"

"Sounds like your apart of the balance. Where there is balance there is chaos." She said

"No that's fine." She takes the ring and puts it on. "Thank you Lucifer"

Tommy smiled. "Great"

"Sounds like your apart of the balance. Where there is balance there is chaos." She said
He gave her slight nod and walked off. Peter was already asleep when she got to their room. One king size bed.

He walked over to the girls. He didn't say anything but he wasn't trying to run. That was a good sign.

"And where you're in my domain. I can do whatever I want to you. Leave before I get annoyed."

He gave her slight nod and walked off. Peter was already asleep when she got to their room. One king size bed.

He walked over to the girls. He didn't say anything but he wasn't trying to run. That was a good sign.

"And where you're in my domain. I can do whatever I want to you. Leave before I get annoyed."
sage got to thier room and smiled seeing Peter asleep. She walked over and got into bed.

Tommy smiled and walked over. "Let's go inside"

"Try anything and I'll slice you in two." Dabria said.

sage got to thier room and smiled seeing Peter asleep. She walked over and got into bed.

Tommy smiled and walked over. "Let's go inside"

"Try anything and I'll slice you in two." Dabria said.
He kept sleeping.

Hizako was the last one inside. "Alright. Now we're gonna split." Emma took Tommy's hand. "See you guys later." She started walking off. "Hey wait-" Hiazko started but they were already gone.

Emma walked with Tommy. "How do you think this will. Work. I wonder If Jessica has feelings for Hizako already."

"With what. The scythe you don't have?" Her acyth had been turned into a butterfly.

He kept sleeping.

Hizako was the last one inside. "Alright. Now we're gonna split." Emma took Tommy's hand. "See you guys later." She started walking off. "Hey wait-" Hiazko started but they were already gone.

Emma walked with Tommy. "How do you think this will. Work. I wonder If Jessica has feelings for Hizako already."

"With what. The scythe you don't have?" Her acyth had been turned into a butterfly.
She soon went to sleep.

Jessica smiled. "So wanna pick a ride to go or should I?"

"No idea guess we will see" he said.

Dabria looked mad"I don't need a scythe to rip you to pieces"

Jessica smiled and took a seat on the coaster.

Dabria walked towards rejin. "Give me back my scythe. "
He started walking toward the back.

"How about instead you learn to live without." (Stop me at any time. None of this is permanent but it will linger) Rejin snapped his fingers. She was in his domain now. He had control. He took away her power returned her to a normal human being.

He started walking toward the back.

"How about instead you learn to live without." (Stop me at any time. None of this is permanent but it will linger) Rejin snapped his fingers. She was in his domain now. He had control. He took away her power returned her to a normal human being.
"Find a seat" she said

Dabria looked at herself, her skin was a lot less pale, the tear marks on her face were gone and her white hair had turned a light blonde. "What did you do to me"

"Find a seat" she said

Dabria looked at herself, her skin was a lot less pale, the tear marks on her face were gone and her white hair had turned a light blonde. "What did you do to me"
He sighed and sat next to her.

"I returned you to your human form. You need to learn some humility reaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back