• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Cayde-6." Lucifer said. The exo looked up. "Oh hey Lucy. Who's your friend. Not another booty call I hope."

Sludge jumped off her and into a containment unit that copied his home world's Atmosphere.

He gave her some tea.
"I'm not a booty call. My name is Sage" she said

Red smiled and went to take a nap.

"So why weren't you at school?" She said

"So uh lucifer said you can help us" she said

"I'm ok" she said
"Really. I find that hard to believe. Lucifer never has anything nice to say about us Guardians" he said casually. "C'mon Luce I'm working on my poker face." He said. "What poker face we can't make expressions. We're robots." Conner-12 said. "Hey I don't need one of my hunters sassing me okay?"

"Really. I find that hard to believe. Lucifer never has anything nice to say about us Guardians" he said casually. "C'mon Luce I'm working on my poker face." He said. "What poker face we can't make expressions. We're robots." Conner-12 said. "Hey I don't need one of my hunters sassing me okay?"
Sage crossed her arms watching them.

Sage crossed her arms watching them.
"Focus boys." Lucifer said. Cayde-6 looked at Sage. "Call me Cayde." He said.

"Actually." Hizako said. "It's worse. I had to drop off at the hospital. They aren't sure he's going to make it. A judge is already making the arrangements for me to go live with my mother in New York." He looked down. "But I won't go. I won't. No matter what."

"Focus boys." Lucifer said. Cayde-6 looked at Sage. "Call me Cayde." He said.

"Actually." Hizako said. "It's worse. I had to drop off at the hospital. They aren't sure he's going to make it. A judge is already making the arrangements for me to go live with my mother in New York." He looked down. "But I won't go. I won't. No matter what."
"Okay" she said

"Maybe you can talk with Tommy's parents so you could stay with him." She said

"Okay" she said

"Maybe you can talk with Tommy's parents so you could stay with him." She said
"Conner." The other exo said. "This my ghost. I call him Ghast."

He shook his head. "No. It would be best.if I tried to find my own place." He said. Jessica got a text from Emma. "Hey your with Hizako right? See if you can get him to join the travelling club with us. I've already roped Tommy into it."

"Conner." The other exo said. "This my ghost. I call him Ghast."

He shook his head. "No. It would be best.if I tried to find my own place." He said. Jessica got a text from Emma. "Hey your with Hizako right? See if you can get him to join the travelling club with us. I've already roped Tommy into it."
"Nice to meet you guys" she said

"Oh ok. " she looked at her phone. "Hey Emma was wondering if you want to join the traveling club. Tommy is joining, it would be fun to have you join."

"Nice to meet you guys" she said

"Oh ok. " she looked at her phone. "Hey Emma was wondering if you want to join the traveling club. Tommy is joining, it would be fun to have you join."
"So what are we helping you with. Track down a murderer. Find a stolen item. Kill an estranged lover?" "Cayde." Conner-12 said. "What I'm only joking we don't find stolen items." "CAYDE!" "Okay okay. We don't kill estranged lovers goodness."

"The travelling club?" He asked. (They go on trips all the time)

"So what are we helping you with. Track down a murderer. Find a stolen item. Kill an estranged lover?" "Cayde." Conner-12 said. "What I'm only joking we don't find stolen items." "CAYDE!" "Okay okay. We don't kill estranged lovers goodness."

"The travelling club?" He asked. (They go on trips all the time)
"We need to find these things called dragon balls" she said

"We take lots of trips, probably have to write reports on the places or something like that" she said

"We need to find these things called dragon balls" she said

"We take lots of trips, probably have to write reports on the places or something like that" she said
"That sounds dirty." "CAYDE!" Conner shouted exhasperated.

"I....I don't know." He said. "You saw me at the party. I'm... More comfortable standing off to the side."

"That sounds dirty." "CAYDE!" Conner shouted exhasperated.

"I....I don't know." He said. "You saw me at the party. I'm... More comfortable standing off to the side."
sage sighed.

"Sometimes you got to push yourself out of your comfort zone." She said

sage sighed.

"Sometimes you got to push yourself out of your comfort zone." She said
Conner-12 looked at her. "My Superior enjoys his wit. Thinks he's funny. We'd be happy to help."

"I... I don't..." He said clearly she was getting somewhere. Albeit very slowly.

"So." Cayde said. "Got a way to track down these Dragonballs?" He asked.

When Red woke Dark Link would be standing over her poking her in the face. "Get up Red. We're moving in 20 minutes Wolf Spider says our locations compromised."

Hizako sighed. "And now that I've joined I have a feeling that I'm stuck with it." He shook his head but a small smile crepts across his lips.

"So." Cayde said. "Got a way to track down these Dragonballs?" He asked.

When Red woke Dark Link would be standing over her poking her in the face. "Get up Red. We're moving in 20 minutes Wolf Spider says our locations compromised."

Hizako sighed. "And now that I've joined I have a feeling that I'm stuck with it." He shook his head but a small smile crepts across his lips.
"I don't..probably should have asked pinto for a dragon radar thing." She said.

She woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Okay"

"Yep you're stuck with it" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back