• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sans looked at her. "sorry. normally i'd just go back to my nap. but if it involves protecting my kid i'm not gonna sit around." "Why would you help such... Demons."

"They didn't. DT didn't understand why a 12 year old was his superior officer."
She nods. "They are not demons, the only demons I see are you all. Now leave them be and let them leave this forest or else I'll be Sending you to your graves"

Prym nods.

She nods. "They are not demons, the only demons I see are you all. Now leave them be and let them leave this forest or else I'll be Sending you to your graves"

Prym nods.
"Let them leave? They trapped us here!" One of them said. "what?" Sans asked. "Don't play dumb monster. We know it was you." He said. "we didn't do anything you dumb human."

In the next memory Rin looked only to be a year older. He and DT were arguing.

"Let them leave? They trapped us here!" One of them said. "what?" Sans asked. "Don't play dumb monster. We know it was you." He said. "we didn't do anything you dumb human."

In the next memory Rin looked only to be a year older. He and DT were arguing.
"If you didn't do this someone else did. Maybe you need to work together" she said

Prym watched.

"If you all are trapped then the best course of action would be to get along and work together" she said
"Yeah because we can totally trust the monster and the demon child." The man said. "Demons are all the same. Even if we can trust the skeleton I'll never trust a member of the demon race!"

"Yeah because we can totally trust the monster and the demon child." The man said. "Demons are all the same. Even if we can trust the skeleton I'll never trust a member of the demon race!"
"Just shut up and stop being so close minded " Dabria said.

"Well let's figure a way to get you all out of here" she said.

Prym smiled a bit as she watched.
Sans walked back and picked up the sleeping Latina. He was only a feet taller that her.

Another memory. "With how bad the war was getting. The Masters decided it beat to send a handful of Padawans to Kamino to recieve formal soldier training. Rin was one of them.

Sans walked back and picked up the sleeping Latina. He was only a feet taller that her.

Another memory. "With how bad the war was getting. The Masters decided it beat to send a handful of Padawans to Kamino to recieve formal soldier training. Rin was one of them.
Dabria smiled watching. "So when did you guys realized you were trapped here?"

She kept watching

"That's interesting." She said

"Who's that" she asked
"still is." Sans said looking at it.

"A Padawan that Rin fell for. They had a brief relationship. In fact they were the very reason why he spent so long trying to ignore his feelings for anyone or anything entirely." Kaa'Taar said. Rin and the Padawan girl kissed.

"still is." Sans said looking at it.

"A Padawan that Rin fell for. They had a brief relationship. In fact they were the very reason why he spent so long trying to ignore his feelings for anyone or anything entirely." Kaa'Taar said. Rin and the Padawan girl kissed.
"So the moon is causing this" she said.

"Oh..." She frowned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back