• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I just wanted to make sure she was alright" Dabria said. "Hmm..I was able to enter and leave and I'm not human. "

Prym gasped as she watched.
"good for you." Sans said. He checked on Latina. She had a deep gash on her cheek. "don't worry kiddo you'll be okay." He said. "Papa you can't keep using so much magic. Your ring is broken if you get hit..." "don't worry about me. you're pops is stronger than he seems now hole still." His left eye started to glow pink rather than blue. The cut on her cheek started to heal.

"good for you." Sans said. He checked on Latina. She had a deep gash on her cheek. "don't worry kiddo you'll be okay." He said. "Papa you can't keep using so much magic. Your ring is broken if you get hit..." "don't worry about me. you're pops is stronger than he seems now hole still." His left eye started to glow pink rather than blue. The cut on her cheek started to heal.
"You should listen to the child." She said. She sat down. "You two get some rest. I'll make sure no humans harm you.," She didn't have to stay but she felt the need to.

"You should listen to the child." She said. She sat down. "You two get some rest. I'll make sure no humans harm you.," She didn't have to stay but she felt the need to.
Sans looked at her. He snapped his finger looking at her soul. (Here's a soul chart)

ee495cd2b1abb9aa468a9f9df5c14c55.jpg

"Enough Sandra leave the boy alone!" The father yelled. She didn't listen. "You are a crushed child there's only one thing to do with you." She grabbed a blaster and shot Rin. But his father took the blast through the heart. "DAD!" Rin crawled over to his father. Cut and bruised. Tears streaming down his face. He was no older than four.

Sans looked at her. He snapped his finger looking at her soul. (Here's a soul chart)

ee495cd2b1abb9aa468a9f9df5c14c55.jpg

"Enough Sandra leave the boy alone!" The father yelled. She didn't listen. "You are a crushed child there's only one thing to do with you." She grabbed a blaster and shot Rin. But his father took the blast through the heart. "DAD!" Rin crawled over to his father. Cut and bruised. Tears streaming down his face. He was no older than four.
her soul was a light brown but it still had specks of dark purple and light green. Sans could tell she was once human but something changed her. Dabria saw what he was doing but didn't say anything.

"Poor Rin..." She said.

her soul was a light brown but it still had specks of dark purple and light green. Sans could tell she was once human but something changed her. Dabria saw what he was doing but didn't say anything.

"Poor Rin..." She said.
He looked at her. "balance. uniqueness, intuition... what kind of balance?"

Rin looked at his mother he screamed. As he did the whole house shook. She screamed her eyes rolling to the back of head. She fell down dead.

He looked at her. "balance. uniqueness, intuition... what kind of balance?"

Rin looked at his mother he screamed. As he did the whole house shook. She screamed her eyes rolling to the back of head. She fell down dead.
"I am what is commonnly refered to as a reaper. What do you think?" She said. She still had her hood up, she listened for anyone coming.

Prym didn't say anything.

"I am what is commonnly refered to as a reaper. What do you think?" She said. She still had her hood up, she listened for anyone coming.

Prym didn't say anything.
"well. that explains the LV. hard to do your job without getting used to violence." He said.

The memory ended. "He's been struggling with the his whole life. He doesn't know weather or not to blame himself for their deaths.."

"well. that explains the LV. hard to do your job without getting used to violence." He said.

The memory ended. "He's been struggling with the his whole life. He doesn't know weather or not to blame himself for their deaths.."
"I see it everyday." She said.

She frowns. "He shouldn't"

"Makes sense." He looked at Latina. She had fallen asleep. "you promise i can trust you?"

"The next memory takes place several months later."
"it is your choice if you want to trust me, I'm sure you need to rest if you been protecting her. " She said as she was still listening for anyone (Where's papyrus?)

She nods ready.

"it is your choice if you want to trust me, I'm sure you need to rest if you been protecting her. " She said as she was still listening for anyone (Where's papyrus?)

She nods ready.
(at the camp site. He's not too worried. He believes in Sam's) Sans closed his eye sockets and sighed relaxing. "alright. we'll be counting on ya. i'm dead tired. so i'll be sure to reap the rewards of my hard work through sleep."

The next slide showed him with mater. Kaa'Taar and Anakin Skywalker. "We cannot train him. He's already made a strong connection to the dark side." Windu said. "Master Windu. With all due respect." Anakin said. "He has nowhere to go."

(at the camp site. He's not too worried. He believes in Sam's) Sans closed his eye sockets and sighed relaxing. "alright. we'll be counting on ya. i'm dead tired. so i'll be sure to reap the rewards of my hard work through sleep."

The next slide showed him with mater. Kaa'Taar and Anakin Skywalker. "We cannot train him. He's already made a strong connection to the dark side." Windu said. "Master Windu. With all due respect." Anakin said. "He has nowhere to go."
She nods and keeps watch.

She keeps watching.

Sans soon began to snore lightly. A few people came by. "Look the demon and the skeleton there they are!" The mob ran toward them.

"Answer is no Master Skywalker." He said. Windu said.
Dabria stood up and pointed her scythe at the mob. " Stop right there. You will not harm these creatures."

"So how did he start training then" she said

Dabria stood up and pointed her scythe at the mob. " Stop right there. You will not harm these creatures."

"So how did he start training then" she said
"Who the hell is that?" One asked. "I don't know but she's wielding that scythe like a weapon." Another said. "But aren't this just farm tools?" "Sure but they have pointy edges."

"Too hasty in these desicions you are Master Windu. Although dangerous it is. At wat we are. Train the boy, we must." Yoda said.

"Who the hell is that?" One asked. "I don't know but she's wielding that scythe like a weapon." Another said. "But aren't this just farm tools?" "Sure but they have pointy edges."

"Too hasty in these desicions you are Master Windu. Although dangerous it is. At wat we are. Train the boy, we must." Yoda said.
"stand down before you have to face the wrath of the reaper." She said

"Oh" she said

"stand down before you have to face the wrath of the reaper." She said

"Oh" she said
"yeah whatever." A few of them stepped forward.

Another memory. Rin looked to be right years old. "Your weapon is your life Padawan. It needs to feel natural your hands." Kaa'Taar said. Rin was building his first ever lightsaber.

"yeah whatever." A few of them stepped forward.

Another memory. Rin looked to be right years old. "Your weapon is your life Padawan. It needs to feel natural your hands." Kaa'Taar said. Rin was building his first ever lightsaber.
She waved her hand making one of thier souls appear. She squeezed it slightly to cause some pain. She was only causing a warning, if they tried attacking then she would use her weapon.

"Aww" she smiled and thought back to when Rin helped her make a new saber for the first time.

She waved her hand making one of thier souls appear. She squeezed it slightly to cause some pain. She was only causing a warning, if they tried attacking then she would use her weapon.

"Aww" she smiled and thought back to when Rin helped her make a new saber for the first time.
"Argh! Sh-she's one of them. One of theagic freaks. Get her!" They ran at her all at once.

"Master Kaa'Taar I did it!" He said running over to him. He activated the lightsaber. The blade was pink.

"Argh! Sh-she's one of them. One of theagic freaks. Get her!" They ran at her all at once.

"Master Kaa'Taar I did it!" He said running over to him. He activated the lightsaber. The blade was pink.
Dabria tries to dodge thier attacks, she then starts swinging her scythe. She didn't put much force behind it. She didn't want to kill them.

"He always liked the pink ones." Prym said.

"He always liked the pink ones." Prym said.
One of them went for Sans.

Another memory. He was 12 now. "Rin come out here." It was his master's voice. "Rin I want you to meet DT he'll be working with us from now on. DT this is your Superior officer. My Padawan Rin. DT looked at Rin. "Seriously?" He asked. "Seriously." Kaa'Taar said. "An order from him is like an order from me." DT sighed. "Yes Sir."

One of them went for Sans.

Another memory. He was 12 now. "Rin come out here." It was his master's voice. "Rin I want you to meet DT he'll be working with us from now on. DT this is your Superior officer. My Padawan Rin. DT looked at Rin. "Seriously?" He asked. "Seriously." Kaa'Taar said. "An order from him is like an order from me." DT sighed. "Yes Sir."
Dabria got in front of Sans taking the hit.

Prym kept watching.

Dabria got in front of Sans taking the hit.

Prym kept watching.
Sans opened an eye socket. He saw her take the hit. He stood up. "Alright." He stepped forward and walked past her. "i got this. just keep my kid safe okay?" He asked.

DT looked at Rin. "Hi. Good to meet you." Rin said. DT just scoffed and walked off.

Sans opened an eye socket. He saw her take the hit. He stood up. "Alright." He stepped forward and walked past her. "i got this. just keep my kid safe okay?" He asked.

DT looked at Rin. "Hi. Good to meet you." Rin said. DT just scoffed and walked off.
" I said I will keep you both safe I mean it." She said and lowered her hood, Sans saw her face for the first time. "Souls appear." She held out her hands and in front of her the whole mob's souls appeared. She glared at the mob angrily. "I am the bringer of death, if you wish to live you will stop. "

"They didn't seem to get along at first" she said

" I said I will keep you both safe I mean it." She said and lowered her hood, Sans saw her face for the first time. "Souls appear." She held out her hands and in front of her the whole mob's souls appeared. She glared at the mob angrily. "I am the bringer of death, if you wish to live you will stop. "

"They didn't seem to get along at first" she said
Sans looked at her. "sorry. normally i'd just go back to my nap. but if it involves protecting my kid i'm not gonna sit around." "Why would you help such... Demons."

"They didn't. DT didn't understand why a 12 year old was his superior officer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back