• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Prym got her things together

Sage started thinking.

Isanne smiled
They ship landed and everyone gathered in the hanger. Everyone was provided some kind of lead of armor to protect from the radiation.

Finally. They reached the ruins.

There was more empire presence in the city.

They ship landed and everyone gathered in the hanger. Everyone was provided some kind of lead of armor to protect from the radiation.

Finally. They reached the ruins.

There was more empire presence in the city.
"Wow this is heavy" she said.

"Let's hurry and go in before the empire comes" sage said

"Wow that's a lot of troopers, should we hide?" She asked.

(Hey I thought of a way to introduce my reaper character. If anyone wants to explore a haunted house let me know)

"Wow this is heavy" she said.

"Let's hurry and go in before the empire comes" sage said

"Wow that's a lot of troopers, should we hide?" She asked.

(Hey I thought of a way to introduce my reaper character. If anyone wants to explore a haunted house let me know)
Rin nodded.

Ben looked at her. "I'm not worried about the enpirem"

"No they won't recognize us." Jackson said with confidence

"Good" she said.
Sage looks around.

"This isn't good" isanne said
They walked into the destroyed area. A sign said welcome to Massachusetts.

It was old ancients. As evidence by the strong but wearing stone work.

"If he joins the Empire I'm going to freaking call him a liar to his own cause."

They walked into the destroyed area. A sign said welcome to Massachusetts.

It was old ancients. As evidence by the strong but wearing stone work.

"If he joins the Empire I'm going to freaking call him a liar to his own cause."
Prym just looks around.

"Hmm" she said

Isanne nods. "Yeah"

Prym just looks around.

"Hmm" she said

Isanne nods. "Yeah"
"Alright. Let's see if we can find a defensible place.to set up for now." Rin said.

Ben looked around. *Azmuth would love to see this place."

Vader pointed at the two of them. "Oh no." Jackson said. "Time to go."

"Alright. Let's see if we can find a defensible place.to set up for now." Rin said.

Ben looked around. *Azmuth would love to see this place."

Vader pointed at the two of them. "Oh no." Jackson said. "Time to go."
"Yeah" she nods. "Let's get going"

"Yeah he would" sage said

"Let's go" she said

"Yeah" she nods. "Let's get going"

"Yeah he would" sage said

"Let's go" she said
They started marching.

Link pointed Trevor to Peter. If he was headed to the leaf he should bring someone who knew his way around.

"This place is huge." Ben spun as he walked looking around.

As they left he looked at Ulfric. "Joining the Galactic Empire Ulfric. Not sure Talos would approve." He said before ducking out the door avoiding a flurry of arrows.

They started marching.

Link pointed Trevor to Peter. If he was headed to the leaf he should bring someone who knew his way around.

"This place is huge." Ben spun as he walked looking around.

As they left he looked at Ulfric. "Joining the Galactic Empire Ulfric. Not sure Talos would approve." He said before ducking out the door avoiding a flurry of arrows.
Prym looks around as they March

"Okay let's go." Trevor said putting on his gear.

"Yeah it is" she said.

"Whats the plan now?" Isanne said

Prym looks around as they March

"Okay let's go." Trevor said putting on his gear.

"Yeah it is" she said.

"Whats the plan now?" Isanne said
There were plants. Browned and dead. Everything seemed dead. And yet they saw the occasional Traveller. Or an irradiated animal. Rin stopped everyone. "Hold on." He said. "I sense something." He said. She could sense it too. A feral madness. Like something that was once human but was now something else.

Peter nodded. "Right." He said. "You know how to fly one of this transports right?"

Ben stopped. He heard a gutteral chattering. Growling, wheezy breathing.

"We report that we've lost Windhelm to the Empire." He said. "Then we visit other Stormcloak holds. See if we can away them."

(I'm going to use Thief to introduce your reaper)

There were plants. Browned and dead. Everything seemed dead. And yet they saw the occasional Traveller. Or an irradiated animal. Rin stopped everyone. "Hold on." He said. "I sense something." He said. She could sense it too. A feral madness. Like something that was once human but was now something else.

Peter nodded. "Right." He said. "You know how to fly one of this transports right?"

Ben stopped. He heard a gutteral chattering. Growling, wheezy breathing.

"We report that we've lost Windhelm to the Empire." He said. "Then we visit other Stormcloak holds. See if we can away them."

(I'm going to use Thief to introduce your reaper)
(Sure I'll work on her full sheet) "I sense something too" she said

Trevor nods. "Yes"

Sage held her staff ready.

"Sounds good" she said

(Sure I'll work on her full sheet) "I sense something too" she said

Trevor nods. "Yes"

Sage held her staff ready.

"Sounds good" she said
Rin took out his lightsaber.

"Good. You get to fly." Peter said.

Ben tapped the Omnitrix face plate. "It's too dark." He said. He transformed. "Heatblast!" The flaming alien illuminated the area around.

"Alright. Riften's the nearest"

Name: Dabria Stien
Species:reaper
Alignment:nuetral
Sex:female
Appearence (picture preferred):dbqq1cg-d8c2f7a9-1384-4bb9-a665-c9f9f5c85024.jpg
Universe of origin:
Powers (if applicable): can see souls and when a person's time is up. Can heal faster than a normal human. Has faster reflexes and on rare occasions she can bring people back but only if she believes they deserve it. She also can fly by making a pair of wings appear.
Skills: skilled fighter
Weaknesses: can be killed if she she doesn't heal fast enough
Weapons (if applicable): a scythe
Backround (optional): in her world she is one of the five horsemen. All are grim reapers, they each take the souls of those whose times have ended. She is the youngest of the group as she is not an original horseman and often refers to them as her brothers even though they aren't related. When they aren't collecting souls they are protecting the balance of their world and protecting it from an ex horseman. She was once human but that was another life as she puts it.
Other info (optional) she also rides a motorcycle.

Rin took out his lightsaber.

"Good. You get to fly." Peter said.

Ben tapped the Omnitrix face plate. "It's too dark." He said. He transformed. "Heatblast!" The flaming alien illuminated the area around.

"Alright. Riften's the nearest"
Prym took hers out too.

He nods and gets in the pilot seat.

Sage looks around.

"Ok" she said

Prym took hers out too.

He nods and gets in the pilot seat.

Sage looks around.

"Ok" she said
Thomas and the other soldiers took out their weapons. They all had blasters. Thomas however had stuck with his revolvers.

Peter sat on the wall sticking to it

They were surrounded by a bunch of eyeless monsters. They looked at though they might have been elves at one point.

They began another journey.

At fairy tail a man came in. He kept asking around about a thief. Not someone who's stole form him. Someone to steal something on his behalf. To steal something back.

Thomas and the other soldiers took out their weapons. They all had blasters. Thomas however had stuck with his revolvers.

Peter sat on the wall sticking to it

They were surrounded by a bunch of eyeless monsters. They looked at though they might have been elves at one point.

They began another journey.

At fairy tail a man came in. He kept asking around about a thief. Not someone who's stole form him. Someone to steal something on his behalf. To steal something back.
Prym looked to see what was coming towards them.

Trevor drove to the leaf village, using Peter's directions.

"Woah..." She said. "What happened to these things..."

Isanne looked at Jackson. " So any idea how we are going to get more allies if these other places say no?"

Cana was working the bar as always. She looked over to Thief. " Hey thief I think this guy has a job that's right up your alley."

Prym looked to see what was coming towards them.

Trevor drove to the leaf village, using Peter's directions.

"Woah..." She said. "What happened to these things..."

Isanne looked at Jackson. " So any idea how we are going to get more allies if these other places say no?"

Cana was working the bar as always. She looked over to Thief. " Hey thief I think this guy has a job that's right up your alley."
They saw humanoid figures. They're flesh had rotted and they looked animalistic. They roared and ran at them. (Look up fallout 4 ghouls)

They landed near the village

"No idea." Heatblast whispered. "But I don't think they can see us. So maybe if we're really quiet."

Jackson shook his head. "Well I suppose I could try playing an awesome war ballade or something. But I don't think a few bites and an impeccable singing voice will be enough."

The man looked around. Nothing. "Thief who's thief." Nothing. "Where?..." "Give it a sec." Grey said. "He likes to pop up out of nowhere." Suddenly Thief tapped the man's shoulder.

They saw humanoid figures. They're flesh had rotted and they looked animalistic. They roared and ran at them. (Look up fallout 4 ghouls)

They landed near the village

"No idea." Heatblast whispered. "But I don't think they can see us. So maybe if we're really quiet."

Jackson shook his head. "Well I suppose I could try playing an awesome war ballade or something. But I don't think a few bites and an impeccable singing voice will be enough."

The man looked around. Nothing. "Thief who's thief." Nothing. "Where?..." "Give it a sec." Grey said. "He likes to pop up out of nowhere." Suddenly Thief tapped the man's shoulder.
Prym ran at one slashing it with her saber.

Trevor got out.

She nods. "Good idea" she whispered and started tiptoing.

Isanne laughed. "Yeah"
Cana chuckled. "So what's the job."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back