• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The interior had Seperate rooms for everyone.

They went to a battlefield. The battlefield was made of ice.

"I have a map." Ben said. (Good night)
"Wow this really is a nice ship." She said looking around seeing ball the rooms.

Jane watches ready to cheer on Ryan

",Oh ok.," Sage got in the car

"Wow this really is a nice ship." She said looking around seeing ball the rooms.

Jane watches ready to cheer on Ryan

",Oh ok.," Sage got in the car
DT went to the cockpit.

Papyrus pulled out a pokeball. It was icy blue with a snowflake soymbol on it. "GLALIE!" He yelled throwing it.

Ben brought up a map on the Omnitrix.

Prym found a seat and sat down.

Jane watches.

Sage looks at it.
They flew into space. "Prepare for light speed."

Ryan pulled out his own pokeball. "Go on Silicate!" The ball burst open and Geodude came out.

Ben tapped on a ruin called Mzulft it would be a fairy long drive.

They flew into space. "Prepare for light speed."

Ryan pulled out his own pokeball. "Go on Silicate!" The ball burst open and Geodude came out.

Ben tapped on a ruin called Mzulft it would be a fairy long drive.
"Ready" she said. She smiled, it had been a long time since she had been in space.

Jane smiled.

"Looks like it will be a long drive" sage said

"Ready" she said. She smiled, it had been a long time since she had been in space.

Jane smiled.

"Looks like it will be a long drive" sage said
The jumped to light speed. DT gotmput of the chair.

"SO A NICKNAMER EH!? YOU MUST REALLY CARE FOR YOUR POKEMON!"

Ben nodded. "Hold on tight. And make sure you buckle." He began driving through the snow.

The jumped to light speed. DT gotmput of the chair.

"SO A NICKNAMER EH!? YOU MUST REALLY CARE FOR YOUR POKEMON!"

Ben nodded. "Hold on tight. And make sure you buckle." He began driving through the snow.
Prym held on tight.

"He does" she said.

Sage nods buckling up.

Prym held on tight.

"He does" she said.

Sage nods buckling up.
DT looked at her. "Might as well get comfortable we're gonna be in lightspeed for a while."

Ryan waited for Papyrus to make the first move.

Ben started driving through the snow. "Call Azmuth." Ben said. The Car dialed and on the dashboard a holographic Galvan appeared. "Ben Tennyson." He said. "Hey Azmuth. You've been catching up on the other worlds right?" He asked. "Obviously. I don't like NOT knowing."

DT looked at her. "Might as well get comfortable we're gonna be in lightspeed for a while."

Ryan waited for Papyrus to make the first move.

Ben started driving through the snow. "Call Azmuth." Ben said. The Car dialed and on the dashboard a holographic Galvan appeared. "Ben Tennyson." He said. "Hey Azmuth. You've been catching up on the other worlds right?" He asked. "Obviously. I don't like NOT knowing."
"Guess so. Hey do you have a current map?" She asked.

Jane watches.

Sage smiled and listened

"Guess so. Hey do you have a current map?" She asked.

Jane watches.

Sage smiled and listened
"Not for where we're going. Luckily Bomber was trained in Cartography." DT said.

The battle stared off. Glalie used Ice beam which Silicate dodged deftly.

"What do we know about the Ruins of Mzulft?" Ben asked

"Not for where we're going. Luckily Bomber was trained in Cartography." DT said.

The battle stared off. Glalie used Ice beam which Silicate dodged deftly.

"What do we know about the Ruins of Mzulft?" Ben asked
Prym chuckled. "I should have been more specific, I meant like a map of the region of space we are in. I wanted to see how much it changed since the universes combined."

Jane watches.

"Not really much I think" she saId

Prym chuckled. "I should have been more specific, I meant like a map of the region of space we are in. I wanted to see how much it changed since the universes combined."

Jane watches.

"Not really much I think" she saId
"Not one that includes all the changes." DT said. "But we're working on it."

Papyrus cackled. "NYEHEHEH. YOU'RE STRONG BUT YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS'!"

Azmuth nodded. "It's one of the dwemmer ruins in Skyrim. Commonly refered to as the dwarves they were and ancient race of mer. Engineering masters. But they disappeared quote suddenly.

"Not one that includes all the changes." DT said. "But we're working on it."

Papyrus cackled. "NYEHEHEH. YOU'RE STRONG BUT YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS'!"

Azmuth nodded. "It's one of the dwemmer ruins in Skyrim. Commonly refered to as the dwarves they were and ancient race of mer. Engineering masters. But they disappeared quote suddenly.
"Oh ok" she said

Jane chuckled. "Just wait"

Sage nods listening

"Oh ok" she said

Jane chuckled. "Just wait"

Sage nods listening
Rin was in a training area practicing lightsaber techniques. He was little disappointed but he couldn't find another pink Khyber crystal but he supposed a green lightsaber wasn't so bad.

"Silicate! Rock slide!" Ryan yelled. "Geodude!" The Pokemon pulled chunks of ice from the floor and used that as rocks for the move.

"I've been travelling a lot. Meeting with scholars learning all I can. I believe that the Dwemmer were working on something to focus light into power there." Azmuth said. "Got it. So... Azmuth, since I'm in an all out war an everything..." "No." Azmuth said. "Come on. What if I need it." "Ben Tennyson we talked about this." Azmuth said. "But-" "No! You are not ready. When you turn 18 the Master Control will be available to you automatically. Even then I'm not sure you'll be ready to handle so much power. You are two weeks away from that age, Ben Tennyson. You can wait a little longer."

Rin was in a training area practicing lightsaber techniques. He was little disappointed but he couldn't find another pink Khyber crystal but he supposed a green lightsaber wasn't so bad.

"Silicate! Rock slide!" Ryan yelled. "Geodude!" The Pokemon pulled chunks of ice from the floor and used that as rocks for the move.

"I've been travelling a lot. Meeting with scholars learning all I can. I believe that the Dwemmer were working on something to focus light into power there." Azmuth said. "Got it. So... Azmuth, since I'm in an all out war an everything..." "No." Azmuth said. "Come on. What if I need it." "Ben Tennyson we talked about this." Azmuth said. "But-" "No! You are not ready. When you turn 18 the Master Control will be available to you automatically. Even then I'm not sure you'll be ready to handle so much power. You are two weeks away from that age, Ben Tennyson. You can wait a little longer."
Prym walked around and found him. She just watched silently

She kept watching.

"You can wait two weeks Ben" sage said

Prym just kept watching, studying what he was doing.

(I got nothing)

"Two weeks will go by fast" she said
(yeah I'm in math when O have a moment I'll write the rest) He was was practicing what he had learned from Master Kenobi.

Ben nodded. Suddenly the car shook. "What the!?" He checked his mirrors. Two Stormtroopers were following them on speeders they had fired at the car but the shields protected it. "Hold on." Ben said as he pressed down hard on the gas.

(yeah I'm in math when O have a moment I'll write the rest) He was was practicing what he had learned from Master Kenobi.

Ben nodded. Suddenly the car shook. "What the!?" He checked his mirrors. Two Stormtroopers were following them on speeders they had fired at the car but the shields protected it. "Hold on." Ben said as he pressed down hard on the gas.
(that's ok. I have only a few hours till work) Prym just kept watching for a few minutes before walking away.

"Storm troopers" sage said looking out the window.

(that's ok. I have only a few hours till work) Prym just kept watching for a few minutes before walking away.

"Storm troopers" sage said looking out the window.
Rin glanced at her. He called Link and Trevor. "Trevor. I was... Angry and I'm sorry. I'd like to offer you the chance to rejoin. I'll be more tolerable of your opinions and I'll keep you and her seperated." He said.

"Yeah I see that hang on." Ben turned the car sharply there had been a snow trodden oath that they drove on but we went off the road now.

Rin glanced at her. He called Link and Trevor. "Trevor. I was... Angry and I'm sorry. I'd like to offer you the chance to rejoin. I'll be more tolerable of your opinions and I'll keep you and her seperated." He said.

"Yeah I see that hang on." Ben turned the car sharply there had been a snow trodden oath that they drove on but we went off the road now.
"So you admit you were wrong? Sure I would rejoin." Trevor said. Prym had set her stuff down in a room. She sat on the floor and started meditating.

"Want me to fire at them?" She asked

"So you admit you were wrong? Sure I would rejoin." Trevor said. Prym had set her stuff down in a room. She sat on the floor and started meditating.

"Want me to fire at them?" She asked
"I admit that I was harsh. I not wrong about Prym. And I'm not going to argue with you. Now get your stuff. I have a mission for you."

"No I don't. This car is strong but anything that happens on the inside willmatill hurt it."

"I admit that I was harsh. I not wrong about Prym. And I'm not going to argue with you. Now get your stuff. I have a mission for you."

"No I don't. This car is strong but anything that happens on the inside willmatill hurt it."
"Okay what's the mission?" He asked

Sage nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back